Team Mazda Subaru

6218 Cleveland Blvd, Caldwell, ID 83607

Used 208-455-0322

Amazing Service

by from Nampa, Idaho |

I had an amazing salesman named Joel he helped me get into a vehicle that was right for me and my family. He was always there to answer and questions I had.The Team Mazda employees were great.too they always had a welcome greeting when you walked in the door.

had great experience at team mazda

by from Payette Idaho |

bought a great care from team mazda. had alot of help from all the sales asociates.They are so friendly and carring, I will defently recommend Josh Grag amd Jennifer to anyone that would like a new car in the future... want to thank all of them for there HELP :)

Routine service/maintenance

by from Idaho |

I have all of my routine service/maintenance done here and they are always easy to get an appointment with and usually have the oil changed and the car washed within an hour. Also the service manager is really nice. Luckily I've not had to deal with repairs because both cars have run great.

Team Mazda Subaru responded to this review

March 26, 2012

Thanks so much for your feedback! Our Service Department works hard to get you back on the road as quick as we can with our Lube, Oil, and Filter service. Appointments or drop-ins are always welcome. We appreciate you trusting us with all your vehicle needs and look forward to working with you in the future!

Service/Repair

by from Nampa, Idaho |

I had taken in my Subaru into Team Mazda, for a check engine light coming on. The service manager and staff where more than accommodating and easy to work with. It was a warranty issue and there was no leg work or hassles for the work to be done. I would recommend their service to anyone.

Team Mazda Subaru responded to this review

March 20, 2012

We are so glad you had such a good experience with our Service Department. Having troubles with a vehicle can be stressful. At Team, we do our best at making the process of getting you back on the road as hassle free as possible. Your vehicle purchase is when our job begins, not ends. Thanks for trusting Team Mazda Subaru with all your vehicle needs.