Noble Auto Group of Indianola

Service 888-221-5043

Your Dealer of Choice

Amazing service!

by from Des Moines , Iowa |

The staff was amazing. It was very easy to buy. Mike was very knowledgable about the Focus.

October 17, 2013

We appreciate your feedback. Mike has been here for years and will be for years to come. We CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU AGAIN!

Noble Ford Quality Product, Super Service Delivery

by from Des Moines, Iowa |

Today, I am a proud owner of a 2015 Ford Fiesta SE. A few weeks ago, my son took me to Noble Ford because I was in search of a previously owned Ford Focus. However, he thought I needed a NEW Ford Escape. Arriving at our appointed time, we entered the sparkling clean facility and met with Barry, our very professional sales associate, who was an excellent listener. Rather than join the mother-to-son debate, he encouraged me to try them all. Now, do understand, I am less than 5 feet tall and moderately formed. Think Mama Bear..........the Escape was too big, the Focus was hmmmmmm OK; but the NEW FORD FIESTA was just right !!! It had all of the seat modifications to fit my structure, and with the hatchback and sun roof, it had all of the features to suit my spunky 67-year old spirit :) !! I am thankful to Barry & his associates --Pat and Tim for providing a very positive sales experience, including perfect pricing, comfort, style, and possible sync & service options. We (my Son and I) drove home, on one accord, hallelujah happy !!!!

Wonderful Experience!

by from Des Moines, Iowa |

We went in, test drove a 2015 Ford Explorer for the first time and bought it the same day. Barry was very funny, helpful and knowledgeable. We didn't pressured at any point during the process. The fiance associates were very friendly as well. So much so that I took my brother back a couple weeks later where he also purchased a vehicle from Barry. While we were signing my brothers papers, Barry took my car and washed it. Very pleased overall with our experience. Thank you!

Great experience!

by from Woodburn,IA |

We have purchased vehicles from Noble before and always have a great experience. All the staff is friendly and helpful and willing to stop what they are doing to see if there is anything they can help you with! My family would recommend Noble to anyone looking to purchase a new or used vehicle.

Complete waste of time

by from West Des Moines, ia |

We live 45 minutes from the Indianola store so I called to see if the car we were interested in was available. I was told it was available and would be ready for us to look at, along with another similar car. When we arrived We asked for the used car sales manager, Alex, as we were told to do and were immediately passed off to a young man who didn't seem to know anything. The car wasn't ready and turned out to be out on loan, which he claimed they didn't know. The dealership had my contact info. Why didn't they call me back and tell me the car wasn't on their lot? We drove a different car but the salesperson who rode with us didn't know the price and couldn't tell us a single thing about the car. Complete waste of time.

June 26, 2015

Deb, we are so sorry for your experience. We strive to provide excellent customer service and we are sorry you did not receive it. My General Manager will be contacting you via phone today. He would like to make arrangements to bring the vehicle to you at the most convenient time for you. We do apologize and hope we can make this right.

HOW EASY IT IS TO BUY A NEW CAR...WE ARE SO HAPPY

by from des moines iowa |

drove to a neighborhood dealer and looked at new cars...we were approached by Dan who was very friendly, knowledgeable and professional. answered all our questions...made you feel like family....we did purchase a new car...very happy...also had hand shakes with Pat Robert and Jeff....felt like family...this is going to be our new dealership...can't wait for our first road trip in our new 2015 focus...so happy..

June 26, 2015

Nick and Mary, Thank you for your kind words. We are excited to have you as members of our Noble Family and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Friendly, informative, low pressure sales team

by from Des Moines, IA |

Title of this review really says it all! I've never bought a car from this dealership previously. I found them highly professional and extremely helpful. This included the sales person, sales manager and finance person. All seemed sincerely interested in meeting my needs and assisting me in exploring purchase and lease options. They were very informative and refreshingly low pressure.

Great Experience!

by from Norwalk,IA |

We had a great experience AGAIN!! Barry was a fabulous salesman and actually made the buying experience fun. This is the second time we have purchased a vehicle at Noble with Barry as our salesman and we will no doubt see him again in the future. I walked out of there wondering who I could refer Barry to. Thank you Barry and Noble Ford for another great buying experience...top notch customer service!

Got the truck I wanted

by from Indianola, Iowa |

Was able to meet my payments to where I needed them to get the vehicle.

Great Dealership!

by from Des Moines, Iowa |

Our salesman, Barry, was very friendly and not pushy at all. He was very knowledgeable and programmed my Sirius radio and hands-free phone. He continued to help me after the sale, and the service dept quickly made repairs that I didn't notice when test-driving the car. I love my new Ford Focus!

Great Customer Service & Beautiful Show Room

by from Fairfield, IA |

I shopped for the car online. I called the dealership told them which one I wanted they had it sent to their Indianola dealership. We showed up and bought it. We already had a Ford Edge and knew that's what we wanted again. This time we traded up to the Limited and we love it! Everyone was friendly, everyone who worked their spoke to us in passing (I like that). Doug Thomson went over with us both how everything on the car worked. I have gotten along great with all the features so far but I know if I have any questions all I have to do is call him. The dealership is lovely inside and everything was immaculate. It was a pleasure doing buisness with Noble Auto. I love my Ruby Red Ford Edge Limited!