Noble Auto Group of Indianola

Service 888-221-5043

Your Dealer of Choice

Amazing service!

by from Des Moines , Iowa |

The staff was amazing. It was very easy to buy. Mike was very knowledgable about the Focus.

Noble Auto Group of Indianola responded to this review

October 17, 2013

We appreciate your feedback. Mike has been here for years and will be for years to come. We CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU AGAIN!

People were very friendly and the facility nice!

by from Pleasantville, IA |

Barry and I both were very satisfied with our salesman as well as the service dept. Our experience with Noble Ford was not only excellent but fun! A great group of people. In the past we have had our vehicle serviced at Noble Ford in Indianola, IA and never any complaints.

Good Experience

by from Indianola, IA |

The salesman was personable and listened to what I was wanting. He answered all questions and presented well. Job well done!

2011 escape

by from Indianola |

Sales and service departments are awesome. Always friendly, knowledgeable, and prompt.

Very friendly

by from Des Moines |

Very nice people, they know about the cars they are selling, they were happy to help and answer questions that we had. There was an issue with the vehicle they day off the purchase but they handled it on the spot. They also shipped the vehicle I wanted to look at to the Indianola store from the Newton store with no charge for my convince.

Pleasant to do business with.

by from Winterset Ia |

Was not over pressure and have brought at Noble before, so I knew they would make it a pleasure to do business with them. Mike Allen was very helpful and we did leave with a new car! If I ever need another car or truck I well stop at Noble Ford their good people to work with.

Good experience

by from Oskaloosa, IA |

Enjoyed working with Noble. Received information very promptly and the buying process was easy and didn't take all day. Staff seemed educated and were friendly.

Great Experience

by from Murray |

Dan is a great sales person to work with!!!! He got us in a new car with the payment we wanted to be at. We are a returning customer and have always been treated good.

Great sales person

by from Indianola |

We had a great sales person who was there to help us find and get what we wanted! It was about us and our needs and he treated us a friends whom he could help.

great buying experience

by from des moines iowa |

I bought a car here and traded mine in end of aug 14.......had a great experience, felt I got a very good deal, it was an easy transaction and I felt the sales dept had integrity, not a usual feature in a car dealership. I got a very good price dealing on line originally with the car I wanted, lower than anywhere else, they honored that price when I walked thru the door. I got significantly more for my trade in and they didn't try and upsell me anything extra. I don't know if this is their usual newspaper ad practice, but at least for the most part they advertise the actual selling price of the car and they just don't put in a monthly payment amount that most other dealerships do. People that shop for cars based on a monthly payment are not doing themselves any favor. Great experience and very pleased with the transaction. They really couldn't have done anything better.

Not happy

by from waukee iowa |

The person stated that he would call us back the next day and that was 5 days ago. They also stated we were pre - qualified but still waiting. We are even willing to pay a high payment each month but still nothing. Not happy!!!!

Noble Auto Group of Indianola responded to this review

July 10, 2014

I am so sorry that you have not heard back from the sales representative that you spoke with. We strive to have great customer service and I would like to help make it right. If you would give me a call at 641-787-9990 ext.201 I will make sure that you get the answers you are looking for. -Morgan Steenhoek, Business Development Manager