Dale Howard

600 Brooks Road, Iowa Falls, IA 50126

New 888-237-1815
Used 888-642-9415
Service 877-754-6457

All domestic franchises in one location.

Best dealer I have ever dealt with

by from Ames, IA |

Hands down the most down to earth, friendly and knowledgeable dealer I have ever dealt with. Buying process was easy, sales staff friendly and prices were better than larger dealers. Their parts department is exceptional and the service techs are fantastic! Highly recommended!!!!!!

August 13, 2014

Troy- Thank you so much for sharing your experience with Dale Howard, Inc. Our #1 priority is to help people, and we love when our customers give us feedback on how we did! See you again soon! Tony Howard Dale Howard, Inc. General Manager

Great Staff & Dealership

by from Manson, IA |

I am very pleased with my purchase and buying experience at Dale Howard; the salesman, sales manager, and business manager were all great to deal with. All were knowledgeable, helpful, and did not pressure or push the sale. I didn't have any surprises when I arrived because the truck I purchased was represented accurately in advertising,

2013 Jeep Purchase

by from Prior Lake, MN |

Purchased used Jeep from Ryan at Dale Howard and went flawless. One of the quickest, easiest, no hassle car purchases I've had from a dealership ever. In fact, I was in and out of there in probably 20 to 25 minutes max. Would highly recommend.

August 9, 2015

Mr. Dahl, Thank you for sharing this value feedback on your recent experience. I am glad your experience with Jean and Ryan went very well. I will also thank Mike for being efficient with everyone's time. Enjoy your Jeep Wrangler! Sincerely, Jason Mickelson Sales Manager Dale Howard, Inc.

Would not recommend

by from Johnston Iowa |

Too many issues to include. I would not recommened this place to anyone.

April 30, 2015

Ryan- We are sincerely sorry that you had anything less than an outstanding experience with our dealership. Our #1 goal is to take care of every customer, every opportunity we get. We truly appreciate the opportunity to continue to work with you to address any concerns you may have to the best of our ability. Please contact me personally at your nearest convenience so we can discuss a plan to resolve your issues. Thank you, Tony Howard General Manager Dale Howard, Inc. 600 Brooks Rd Iowa Falls, IA 50126 www.dalehoward.com 641.648.4691 tony.howard@dalehoward.com

NO CONTACT FROM THIS DEALER

by from Marshalltown, Ia |

No contact in any form after 10 days. I am not sure I would do business with this dealer. If you want the business, you should make some kind of contact I would think.

August 14, 2014

Don ESQ - I am sorry for the confusion on our end. It sounds like you had a nice visit with Jason on the phone today. We look forward to seeing you next week when you come up to test drive our Regal. We sincerely appreciate the opportunity to earn your business, and appreciate you reaching out to us. Sincerely, Tony Howard Dale Howard, Inc. General Manager

Best consumer experience!

by from Omaha, NE |

My fiancÚ and I were recently in the market for a mid-sized SUV. After test driving a variety of different models locally (we live in Omaha) we decided that we were partial to the Kia Sorento. Unable to find a vehicle that met our desired criteria for year, miles, features, etc we decided to expand our search to include Des Moines, Sioux Falls, Kansas City and so on. After a good amount of searching we still couldn't seem to find anything that felt 'right'- especially considering the fact that in order to see any models in these other cities would require quite the time commitment. Fast forward many hours of scouring the various used car sites and late one night we found a lead that made us feel like we hit the jackpot. I reached out to Dale Howard (typically a Ford/GM dealership) and received an attentive response from a a sales professional Michael Barberra. The Dale Howard dealership in Iowa Falls, Iowa just happened to have a lone Sorento on the lot. Mr. Barberra was the epitome of helpfulness, and was accommodating and highly knowledgeable - even with a product that he was not used to working with. He was very understanding of our situation (being 3.5 hours away from the dealership but being very interested in a car they had). I could go on using every positive adjective that I can think of - but the bottom line is that Mr. Barberra, as well as the entirety of the staff that we interacted with at Dale Howard were first class. I would recommend that anyone who is in the market for a new or used car to reach out to Dale Howard and Mr. Barberra. A++ experience.

THIS IS THE ONE TO TALK TO

by from Des Moines, IA |

The guys at Dale Howard's were excellent to deal with. Very professional, courteous, and above average in negotiating the deal. Easy to talk to, explained the product upon delivery in detail. I did not feel rushed. Give them a call -- they will not disappoint. Love my new Avalanche. Thank you, gentlemen.

May 13, 2014

We are glad to hear you had such a great experience. We try to keep it pretty low key and make sure you end up with the vehicle you want at a price you feel is fair. We hope you can make it back to visit our award winning service department!

Blazer to Trail Blazer

by from Bolingbrook, IL |

To make a long story short, the service & sales personell at Dean Howard turned my roadside disaster (blown engine in my 1996 Blazer) into a positive experience. Shortly after being towed in to their dealership, the service personell had diagnosed the problem with my vehicle and had offered me an estimate of repair cost, that being a sizeable fraction of the cost of a 2003 Trail Blazer upon the lot at the time. I opted to buy the 2003 automobile ... a distinct upgrade for me ... and was on my way within hours, title in hand. Being as it was, that I was on my way from my home near Chicago to Chadron, Nebraska ... a 900-mile trip ... to be delivered from a state of "stranded" to "onward" in so short a time was amazing to me. The Trail Blazer I am very happy with, a smooth and quiet ride it is!

Great buying experience!!!!

by from Fort Dodge, IA |

I was looking on cars.com for a certain F150. The Dale Howard dealership had what I was looking for so I sent an email inquiring about the truck and I got a call from a representative just minutes later. I went the dealership the next night to test drive it and I was sold right there. The salesperson was one of the best I have ever felt with and he was kind enough to stay late as I got there about the time they were suppose to close. It really helps if the salesman has the right attitude and creates a rapport with the customer. It made my buying experience one of the best I have ever had and I couldn't be happier with my purchase.

Great place to buy a vehicle, new or used!

by from Iowa Falls |

I have purchased multiple vehicles from Dale Howard. I couldn't be happier with the sales and service staff. Very professional and very great people. The prices are some of the most competitive I have seen, and there staff are very willing to answer questions about the vehicles. They have gained a lifelong customer in me!

Shopping for used vehicle

by from Altamont MO |

My wife and I drove 4 hours to look at a particular vehicle and when we arrived we asked if there was any room for negotiation on the price. The salesman said " we may be able to throw in a tank of gas but that's about it". We tried to deal with them to no avail, then not a week later we saw they dropped the price $1000. Absolutely ridiculous! Do not recommend.

November 7, 2012

At Dale Howard we use a state-of-the-art, complex pricing tool to determine market-leading pricing for each of our pre-owned vehicles. With the help of this system, our inventory is dynamically priced to maximize our vehicle sales. Prices sometimes change up and down week-to-week, depending on market trends, which explains why our price dropped $1,000 on our Chrysler Aspen. Our low, up-front internet special prices are discussed with all customers prior to scheduling appointments, especially with customers that will travel a great distance. On behalf of the dealership, I am sorry for your frustration. Feel free to give us a call to discuss our pricing strategy and/or your experience at Dale Howard.