Dale Howard

600 Brooks Road, Iowa Falls, IA 50126

New 888-237-1815
Used 888-642-9415
Service 877-754-6457

All domestic franchises in one location.

THIS IS THE ONE TO TALK TO

by from Des Moines, IA |

The guys at Dale Howard's were excellent to deal with. Very professional, courteous, and above average in negotiating the deal. Easy to talk to, explained the product upon delivery in detail. I did not feel rushed. Give them a call -- they will not disappoint. Love my new Avalanche. Thank you, gentlemen.

May 13, 2014

We are glad to hear you had such a great experience. We try to keep it pretty low key and make sure you end up with the vehicle you want at a price you feel is fair. We hope you can make it back to visit our award winning service department!

Best consumer experience!

by from Omaha, NE |

My fiancÚ and I were recently in the market for a mid-sized SUV. After test driving a variety of different models locally (we live in Omaha) we decided that we were partial to the Kia Sorento. Unable to find a vehicle that met our desired criteria for year, miles, features, etc we decided to expand our search to include Des Moines, Sioux Falls, Kansas City and so on. After a good amount of searching we still couldn't seem to find anything that felt 'right'- especially considering the fact that in order to see any models in these other cities would require quite the time commitment. Fast forward many hours of scouring the various used car sites and late one night we found a lead that made us feel like we hit the jackpot. I reached out to Dale Howard (typically a Ford/GM dealership) and received an attentive response from a a sales professional Michael Barberra. The Dale Howard dealership in Iowa Falls, Iowa just happened to have a lone Sorento on the lot. Mr. Barberra was the epitome of helpfulness, and was accommodating and highly knowledgeable - even with a product that he was not used to working with. He was very understanding of our situation (being 3.5 hours away from the dealership but being very interested in a car they had). I could go on using every positive adjective that I can think of - but the bottom line is that Mr. Barberra, as well as the entirety of the staff that we interacted with at Dale Howard were first class. I would recommend that anyone who is in the market for a new or used car to reach out to Dale Howard and Mr. Barberra. A++ experience.

Blazer to Trail Blazer

by from Bolingbrook, IL |

To make a long story short, the service & sales personell at Dean Howard turned my roadside disaster (blown engine in my 1996 Blazer) into a positive experience. Shortly after being towed in to their dealership, the service personell had diagnosed the problem with my vehicle and had offered me an estimate of repair cost, that being a sizeable fraction of the cost of a 2003 Trail Blazer upon the lot at the time. I opted to buy the 2003 automobile ... a distinct upgrade for me ... and was on my way within hours, title in hand. Being as it was, that I was on my way from my home near Chicago to Chadron, Nebraska ... a 900-mile trip ... to be delivered from a state of "stranded" to "onward" in so short a time was amazing to me. The Trail Blazer I am very happy with, a smooth and quiet ride it is!

Great buying experience!!!!

by from Fort Dodge, IA |

I was looking on cars.com for a certain F150. The Dale Howard dealership had what I was looking for so I sent an email inquiring about the truck and I got a call from a representative just minutes later. I went the dealership the next night to test drive it and I was sold right there. The salesperson was one of the best I have ever felt with and he was kind enough to stay late as I got there about the time they were suppose to close. It really helps if the salesman has the right attitude and creates a rapport with the customer. It made my buying experience one of the best I have ever had and I couldn't be happier with my purchase.

Great place to buy a vehicle, new or used!

by from Iowa Falls |

I have purchased multiple vehicles from Dale Howard. I couldn't be happier with the sales and service staff. Very professional and very great people. The prices are some of the most competitive I have seen, and there staff are very willing to answer questions about the vehicles. They have gained a lifelong customer in me!

Shopping for used vehicle

by from Altamont MO |

My wife and I drove 4 hours to look at a particular vehicle and when we arrived we asked if there was any room for negotiation on the price. The salesman said " we may be able to throw in a tank of gas but that's about it". We tried to deal with them to no avail, then not a week later we saw they dropped the price $1000. Absolutely ridiculous! Do not recommend.

November 7, 2012

At Dale Howard we use a state-of-the-art, complex pricing tool to determine market-leading pricing for each of our pre-owned vehicles. With the help of this system, our inventory is dynamically priced to maximize our vehicle sales. Prices sometimes change up and down week-to-week, depending on market trends, which explains why our price dropped $1,000 on our Chrysler Aspen. Our low, up-front internet special prices are discussed with all customers prior to scheduling appointments, especially with customers that will travel a great distance. On behalf of the dealership, I am sorry for your frustration. Feel free to give us a call to discuss our pricing strategy and/or your experience at Dale Howard.

Great Experience!!!

by from Omaha, NE |

I just recently purchased a used vehicle from Dale Howard via Cars.com. Absolutely one of the best buying experiences I have ever had when buying a vehicle. I literally purchased it over the internet and the telephone and was in the car the next day headed 3 hours away with a one way rental. I knew I was coming home in a different car and when we got there, they had it sitting out front looking like a brand new SUV. It may be crazy, but I didn't even get in it and drive it. I went inside, signed a couple of papers and my daughter and I were on our way back home. I will highly recommend Dale Howard and the staff to all of my friends.

April 23, 2012

Thanks for the kind words. We try to make this is simple easy straight forward process. I am glad you enjoyed the experience. Enjoy the Tahoe!

What a great experince

by from Iowa Falls IA |

Talk about no hassel, my vehicle was in for regular service. While it was up on the rack, a major issue was discovered. The cost fix it was not unreasonable, however I couldn't justify making the repair. The service staff and the sales staff worked with me to look at all the options and what might me best for me. No pressure from anyone just wanted to make sure that I had all the information needed to make a decison. Purchased a new car couldn't be any more happy than I am.