Lithia Volkswagen of Des Moines

5200 Merle Hay Rd, Johnston, IA 50131

New 866-494-9168
Used 866-294-4230
Service 888-346-1093

We're #1 for a reason - come see why!

New Lithia

by from Urbandale Iowa |

We are very satisfy with Alex Great job Alex Yanouskiy very helpful

Lithia Volkswagen of Design Moines

by from West Des Moines, IA |

We had a very pleasant car buying experience at Lithia. Our salesman, Aleks, was gracious and helpful as was the financial manager. They had a great selection of cars and we got exactly what we were looking for and the price we wanted. I would go back anytime to buy or lease a vehicle. We are extremely happy with our new Passat.

IVan myers. Qwerty

by from Dallas Center Iowa |

I was well taken care of by the salesman Vincent Messer ! Outstanding job by everyone that took. Care of me. Great job. Ivan. Myers

2015 TDI Jetta

by from Des Moines,iowa |

Brian was a outstanding salesmen. Working with how was a great pleasure. Brian helped us get our Jetta setup quickly with our phones. Showing us the new things added to the Jetta we didn't have in our other one. The onboard roadside assistance buttons in the Jetta. Chris the financial guy was a blast to go through the paperwork with, we had lots of laughs. Anthony the GM was outstanding in helping to find our Jetta and getting it brought in a timely manner. Jetta was prepped and ready to go before pur paperwork process was done. Outstanding!!!!

Oil change

by from Des Moines, Iowa |

The girl that works in the service department, I can't think of her name, is very friendly! She is at the lat seat when you pull in. Close to the EXIT door.

Manufacturer Recall, no record of appointment

by from Des Moines, Iowa |

Had manufacturers recall repairs performed. I called three weeks prior and scheduled the repair, when I arrived, they didn't have my appointment on record and just assumed I was there for my 40,000 maintenance service. I told her no, I was not there for my maintenance service, I was there for my appointment, to have my recall performs, I was told there was no record of this appointment in their records. Thankfully the repairs didn't take 2 hours and only took one hour which also included a car wash.

Absolutely loved it; great experience

by from Ankeny, Iowa |

We bought a Jetta TDi at Lithia a few days ago, and have been impressed and satisfied across the board with our experience. The salesmen took time to listen to our needs (I drive over 4k miles a month for my job) and also our wants (I wanted more spunk than a prius lol), as well as showing us what was available within our price range. Went for the car, bought this particular car at this particular place because of the people. Would reccommend to friends and family 10/10.

Incredible customer service and repairs!!!

by from Rochester, MN |

We were recently traveling from MN to TX and experienced car problems in the late afternoon. We called our VW service specialist, Jeff, at Park Place Rochester, MN and he called ahead to Lithia VW and told them what problems the car was having. By the time we got to Lithia, it was after hours and I can't say enough good things about this dealership. The specialist, Dustin, and the VW repair tech, Frank Blair, stayed after hours and were there and waiting when we pulled in. Frank got our Passat TDI fixed and had us on the road within 45 minutes!! I am so grateful, we were able to get to Texas in time for our family reunion:) Another employee, Duane Hill, was also very friendly and chatted with us while we waited. The customer service is beyond excellent. If I lived close to Des Moines I would definitely use Lithia for all my service needs. Thanks again Dustin, Frank, and Duane.

Very fast service !!!

by from West Des Moines |

Great service for my GTI!!!, did the quick oil change on a Saturday that VW pays for the 10k service.

Low-pressure, pleasant experience and a fair price

by from Ankeny, Iowa |

I went to Audi of Des Moines looking at a used car. It was in excellent condition, and was ready to go when I came after scheduling an appointment. Once we decided we were interested in buying it, we had a straightforward negotiating process and I walked away happy, based on the information I had on the vehicle's sales characteristics from cars.com and other sites. When we had to juggle some scheduling around to deal with our trade-in, both Brad and his manager Brent worked with the business managers to line up all the paperwork and get us out of our closing in record time (which was great, since we had our kids with us). Very pleasant, and no pressure.

Passat TDI

by from Des Moines, IA |

Great experience. Easy to deal with, transaction efficient. Painless. Alex did great.