Speedway Chevrolet

Speedway Chevrolet

16957 W Main St, Monroe, WA 98272

New 888-737-1836
Used 888-721-0415

Drive a Little Save a Lot!

Great salesman

by from Puyallup, Wa. |

After dreading car shopping it all got easy after Robert contacted me about the car I requested information about. We made an appointment and met a couple days later. After making a couple of request that I wanted and he said that will be ok I said if you can deliver it to me we have a deal, and we shook on it. Best car buying experience ever. Thank you Robert.

Speedway Chevrolet responded to this review

May 5, 2014

Thanks for the great review Seahawk. I will let Robert know. Its always good to receive great feedback. If you need anything in the future feel free to let Robert or my self know. Thanks again, Rick Wheadon General Sales Manager

Speedway Chevy

by from LKstevens |

This dealer was pretty good and I found just the car I was looking for. Nice that they give you something to do while waiting. Food and TV is what you get in the waiting room. I'm happy with my 2012 corvette cetennial GS.

Super Customer Service

by from Monroe, WA |

Wow, I have bought alot of cars over my life. This was the best experience I had. The sales staff was great. Even the Salesperson who didnt sell me a car helped me put my lic. plates on, when I picked them up. Love my new Cruze.

Amazing service from Speedway Chevorlet

by from Kent, Wa |

Thank you to the Speedway Chevorlet team for finding me the perfect car. I gave them my price range, make, model and color and they came back with exactly what I was looking for in a car. The buying process was quick and easy. Very happy with the all around great service.