Exceptional Motorcars

1512 William Flynn Hwy (Route 8), Glenshaw, PA 15116

Used 888-802-4080 Used 888-802-4080

Great staff, great inventory, great business.

by from Toledo, OH |

Awesome, friendly staff that worked quickly and efficiently and answered all questions honestly.

Bravo!

by from pittsburgh pa |

No pressure. Very transparent. Customer friendly. I'll be back!

exceptional cars and exceptional people

by from Pittsburgh |

We have been looking for a newer car for my daughter, and EM had one of two that she was interested in. We made an appointment to see it, and they had it inside for us and let us give it a good look-over and answered our questions. We got a chance to drive it on the highways and hills in the area. Aaron was very nice about adjusting the price when I showed him the printout from Cars.com that showed a price lower than they were asking, and he gave us just a little more than book for her trade-in. Our final cost was a little higher than I had hoped (of course), but it was fair. The car was in exceptional condition. She has had it about three weeks, and it is just what we were hoping for. EM is a small dealership, but all of their cars are exceptionally clean, low mileage, and not what you find on every corner car lot. I will check them out the next time we are looking. They are honest and fair. By the way, we had a bad experience at the "no-haggle" dealership where the other car she liked was for sale. I know dealers have to make money, and I don't begrudge that, but I don't like being played for a fool. Thank goodness for sites where we can find out what a fair price is before getting ripped-off. All of my family's last 6 cars were found on Cars.com.

Great follow-up. Very courteous

by from Morgantown, WV |

Worked with both Frank and Aaron and both were extremely courteous and helpful. While I didn't buy the vehicle I was looking at, all their inventory appeared to be very clean and well maintained. I would recommend these guys highly and hope we can do business at some point in the future.

overall experience

by from west mifflin, pa |

I found them by looking online for a used dodge caravan.i went to look at it and was looking at it for about ten minutes no one came outside pressuring me to buy it.i went in and asked to test drive the van they made a copy of my license took my phone number and said we will see you when you get back i was out driving for about a half hour and they did not call me, or complain that i was gone to long.it was great that they gave me that freedom.the price was good, the van ran good and is in great condition. so far i couldn't be happier i will write another review in six months to tell how the van holds up.

Would recommend to anyone.

by from Vandalia, Ohio |

We came from the Dayton Ohio area to buy our first Van here. This was without a doubt, the best decision we have made. Frank was so very honest and straight forward. I was so worried at first, not knowing who he was. It became very clear that he was a trustworthy, straight forward, honest -good guy. Thank you for being that way, Frank! We truly appreciate your ethics and business. He made sure we were treated more than fairly, and didn't give us any type of runaround/strange sales jargon. I would recommend him to anyone. My husband will be searching for a new car next year, so we will be keeping an eye on this dealership. We hope to continue working with him in the future...no matter how far the drive.

Bent Over Backwards

by from Lawrence, PA |

I cannot say enough good about Frank, the owner of Exceptional Motors, and his son, Aaron. Aaron gave us assistance over the internet. Frank sealed the deal. He handled all of the paperwork, notarized papers for us, financed the car with a decent interest rate, drove my daughter to return her rental car......One stop shop!! Anything that we pointed out to Frank that we wanted corrected with the vehicle, he bent over backwards to appease us and make us happy customers. We had never been to Glenshaw and never bought a car here in the past. Now that we bought a car at Exceptional Motors, we would not be adverse to searching for future cars here as well. Frank was very easy-going and honest. These traits are not usually synonymous when referring to a used car salesman. If you are looking for a used car, I would highly recommend Exceptional Motors. It is a family run business and it is exceptionally reputable....how do you think they got their name?? Happy motoring!

honest

by from philadelphia, pa |

Been to way to many dealerships trying to find a dealer that i could buy from and feel good about afterwards. This family run dealership stands for what dealerships are supposed to be...get me what i want at a reasonable price with no games no bs. Frank took the time to get me the very specific information i needed that i simply wouldnt buy a car without. Other dealers didnt want to bother as they were deciding on what information is important to me and which wasnt. Seems like Frank is just a regular guy trying to put food on the table and not make a fortune on someones misfortune..couldnt be happier with my purchase...will recommend and most likely be back for future cars

Problems fixed easily

by from Pittsburgh, pa |

When I was buying my car, I had no idea what to do or what I was looking for. So when I finally found the right car for me, it was at Exceptional Motorcars. Frank, the owner, made the whole process easy and pain free. As I got my new car for a great price I was ecstatic, so when I got it home and saw I already needed to put gas in it and change the oil I was a tad upset. I called Frank and he apologized and said he would reimburse me. So overall I would definitely buy another car there and tell people about it.

Great to work with

by from Kittanning, PA |

Frank and his son Aaron were great to work with! Highly recommend