Exceptional Motorcars

Exceptional Motorcars

1512 William Flynn Hwy (Route 8), Glenshaw, PA 15116

Used 888-802-4080

Would recommend to anyone.

by from Vandalia, Ohio |

We came from the Dayton Ohio area to buy our first Van here. This was without a doubt, the best decision we have made. Frank was so very honest and straight forward. I was so worried at first, not knowing who he was. It became very clear that he was a trustworthy, straight forward, honest -good guy. Thank you for being that way, Frank! We truly appreciate your ethics and business. He made sure we were treated more than fairly, and didn't give us any type of runaround/strange sales jargon. I would recommend him to anyone. My husband will be searching for a new car next year, so we will be keeping an eye on this dealership. We hope to continue working with him in the future...no matter how far the drive.

Bent Over Backwards

by from Lawrence, PA |

I cannot say enough good about Frank, the owner of Exceptional Motors, and his son, Aaron. Aaron gave us assistance over the internet. Frank sealed the deal. He handled all of the paperwork, notarized papers for us, financed the car with a decent interest rate, drove my daughter to return her rental car......One stop shop!! Anything that we pointed out to Frank that we wanted corrected with the vehicle, he bent over backwards to appease us and make us happy customers. We had never been to Glenshaw and never bought a car here in the past. Now that we bought a car at Exceptional Motors, we would not be adverse to searching for future cars here as well. Frank was very easy-going and honest. These traits are not usually synonymous when referring to a used car salesman. If you are looking for a used car, I would highly recommend Exceptional Motors. It is a family run business and it is exceptionally reputable....how do you think they got their name?? Happy motoring!

honest

by from philadelphia, pa |

Been to way to many dealerships trying to find a dealer that i could buy from and feel good about afterwards. This family run dealership stands for what dealerships are supposed to be...get me what i want at a reasonable price with no games no bs. Frank took the time to get me the very specific information i needed that i simply wouldnt buy a car without. Other dealers didnt want to bother as they were deciding on what information is important to me and which wasnt. Seems like Frank is just a regular guy trying to put food on the table and not make a fortune on someones misfortune..couldnt be happier with my purchase...will recommend and most likely be back for future cars

Problems fixed easily

by from Pittsburgh, pa |

When I was buying my car, I had no idea what to do or what I was looking for. So when I finally found the right car for me, it was at Exceptional Motorcars. Frank, the owner, made the whole process easy and pain free. As I got my new car for a great price I was ecstatic, so when I got it home and saw I already needed to put gas in it and change the oil I was a tad upset. I called Frank and he apologized and said he would reimburse me. So overall I would definitely buy another car there and tell people about it.

Great to work with

by from Kittanning, PA |

Frank and his son Aaron were great to work with! Highly recommend

Great Dealership

by from Sewickley, PA |

My husband and I purchased a pre-owned Audi Q7 from Frank in the summer of 2011. We found that the car was having some issues. When we spoke to Frank about it, he was very concerned and found us a different Q7 (a whole year later!) He kept saying that he wanted us to be happy driving one of his cars! Frank is a kind, trustworthy man, and has made our car shopping experience great! I would definately purchase another vehicle from him!

Patricia, Lancaster , New York

by from Lancaster NY |

Shopped on the Internet for about a month looking for a used Audi Cabiolet. Finally made the 177 mile trip to Glenshaw Pa. to check out Frank's vehicles. The trip was well worth it. Found a beautiful Audi but was also impressed with all the other luxury vehicles he had and the prices he was selling them for. Have recommended this dealership to all my friends. Will definitely go back in the future.

Great Dealership

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

Looking to sell my 2002 car, I was referred to Exceptional Motorcars by Andy from Cars.com. Frank,the owner,made the experience pain free. He offered me a fair price,took care of all of the paper work, wrote me a check and even gave me a ride home. I will definitely recommend to my friends.