Carman Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Service 888-636-6551

Driven by the best!

Great service and Honest

by from Clayton, DE |

I really liked the Guy I talked to. He was honest and didn't try to hide anything. Was up front about all the stuff even though I did not buy a car that day, When I'm ready I will definitely go back to him

Great buying experience

by from Wilmington, DE |

The experience with my sales rep (David L. Steller Sr) was superb. The attention to detail was awesome. I really appreciate all the hard work he put in to finding me the car I wanted even when he was away on vacation. Thank you all again for you attention to detail (David L Steller Sr, Robert Weiss, and Neil Springer) ---Jeff Evans

Excellent!!

by from Pennsville, NJ |

I was immediately put at ease when I walked into Carman by Bob Weiss. Bob was very helpful, friendly and pleasant. The dealer who assisted me was Justin Goertz. Justin was awesome!!! Again, I was immediately put at ease, felt as though I was being taken care of, and left feeling good about the whole experience!!! Justin went above and beyond to get me the best deal possible, and with the help of Bob I walked out with a beautiful Jeep Cherokee!!! I will be going back for future vehicles and recommending Carman to my friends and family!!!

Very Happy!!

by from Felton, DE |

From my initial contact with the dealership, I was impressed. I first contacted the dealership via email and communicated with Brett. He was professional and very helpful and above all not pushy! When I was contacted about a vehicle that was a match for my needs, I went to the dealership for a test drive where I met Ryan O'Neal. Ryan was great!! He was professional, knowledgeable, helpful, and personable! I would definitely recommend this dealership and Ryan!! It was a great experience from beginning to end. Thank you!

Excellent Sales & Service

by from North Wilmingt, DE |

Anthony Brown exceeded my expectations with regards to my recent purchase of a 2015 Jeep Cherokee. I highly recommend this young man and the organization.

Great Customer Service

by from Newark, DE |

Joel Cardona really worked with me to get me into great car and at the payment I was looking for. Joel was very knowledgeable, easy to talk to and had a great sense of humor! I couldn't be happier with the experience. I would definitely go back again to purchase or lease my next car from Carman and recommend this group to friends and family! ? Already have!

Great Experience!

by from Newark, DE |

John handled all the financial paperwork and explained everything clearly. He was friendly and easy to talk to; has a great sense of humor to boot! Other times I have purchased a car the paperwork was the part I always dreaded, but this time it was a piece of cake! Thanks John!I

Amazing Staff!

by from Newark, DE |

I had a great experience buying my car at Carman-Chrysler-Jeep-Dodge. The atmosphere at the dealership is very upbeat and welcoming ? no pressure - Everyone I dealt with was genuine and easy to talk to. They found the perfect car for me! Joe Triboletti and Joel Cardona really worked with me to get me into great car and at the payment I was looking for. John Mayberry finalized all the paperwork and the whole process was quick and painless. I couldn't be happier with the experience. I would definitely go back again to purchase or lease my next car from Carman and recommend this group to friends and family! ? Already have! Thanks again Joe, Joel and John!

Great experience buying our new Jeep Cherokee

by from New Castle, DE |

We recently purchased a new Jeep Cherokee, and could be happier with our purchase. Paul did a great job helping us out and showing us the vehicle. The entire staff was accommodating and very helpful. We got everything we wanted. In particular, my wife got her Cherokee back that she had to get rid of 13 years ago, but this one is much better. Thanks for everything. Tom Burg

unethical place to buy a car

by from New Castle DE |

I bought a car a year ago, I Co sign the car with someone else. A year later someone from the sales department access my credit without my knowledge and damage my credit. When I confront the manager he claimed he didn't know anything about it and refused to take responsibility. I will never do any type of business with this dealership and I hope noone goes through this.

great place to buy a RAM

by from New Castle, Delaware |

We went in wanting to test drive and just look at the Ram 2500. Paul Lukens met us at the door. He was very nice and friendly. We went outside to test drive the truck, he took time to go over the truck in the lot with us. He was very knowledgeable about the Ram. Answered all the Questions we had and more..The dealership was very clean too. The other sales consultants were very friendly also. They all were willing to help in any way. We purchased the Ram 2500 after test driving it and loving everything about it..Has alot of extra stuff on the 2500. Very nice truck. The buying process was very easy too. NO hassle..tried to work with us in every way, till everyone was happy with the deal..Great dealership to work with.