Dewey Ford

3055 SE Delaware, Ankeny, IA 50021

New 866-208-7060
Used 866-636-0612
Service 866-696-3439

"We Really Do Treat You Better"

The Best Dealer

by from Des Mojnes IA |

Absolutely the best dealer around. Their finance department goes the extra mile to get you the best interest rates.n

Favorite local dealership

by from Grimes |

I've purchased two vehicles from Dewey in Ankeny (one from Dodge and the other from Ford). Easy to work with, very fair pricing, not overly pushy sales people, and a pleasant purchase experience.

Worked hard to get my financing

by from Moulton,Ia |

The sales staff at Dewey Ford we're very helpful. My credit wasn't the best, and the team worked at it until they found a lender. It was a great experience, and I love my new Ford!

Owner of 2014 F150 4X4 reg. cab,Short bed

by from Danville,IA |

I went to 3 Ford dealers and 3 GM dealers before I went to Dewey Ford. I was ready to give up on trading my Mustang in for this truck. I had one Ford dealer tell me there wasn't any trucks like I wanted with in 400 miles of dealership. I had appointment at a local dealer 12 miles from home. The salesman was no show. called him about returning. He told me he was busy with demo rides at county fair 2 miles away. Reschedule appointment. I went to a GM Dealer in Ankeny Before I went to Dewey Ford. They wanted to steal My Mustang. The sales manager told me I was to attached to the Mustang to get rid of it. I walked out. I went next door to Dewey Ford. While I was kicking tires. My sales consultant approached my girl friend and I. I let her do the talking. Dewey had a truck like I wanted but wrong color. While we test drove truck. Sales manager found truck like I wanted. ( 50 miles away from dealer that told me no truck within 400 miles of his dealer.). I was within reason of purchasing truck on Saturday when I left. I ran out of time. I had somewhere to be. I went home filled out Finance agreement on line. On Monday morning I was contacted by sales manager with offer I could not turn down. They went to the dealer ( n my back yard) to get truck. We made arrangements to pick up truck. 3 days later I have 800 miles on truck. I will send any person I Know to Dewey Ford that is in the market for a vehicle.

My message went to the wrong dealer

by from Southeast TX. |

Was trying to inquire about a ad for a Ram truck but the message apparently went to their ford dealership instead of the Ram dealer and they offered no help.

Dewey Ford responded to this review

July 28, 2014

So sorry to hear that. We apologize for being unhelpful and would certainly like to get you in contact with Dewey Dodge. The General Sales Manager, Roger Bill, would be happy to help you. Please call him at 515.289.8700.

Very Happy with Ford Focus

by from Des Moines |

My husband and I shopped all the Ford Dealers around the Des Moines area. At the "biggest" one, the salesman never took us out to look at the cars, he just showed us pictures on the computer then brought one up that was closest to what we were looking for. It was not what we wanted. When we got to Dewey it was late, but the salesman still gave us a full demonstration, showed us the cars on the lot and even took us to the back lot where the new cars had just come in. I fell in love with a Blaze Yellow one. The management and staff were very helpful and nice, and our salesman bought dinner for our daughters as we were there later than we expected because we were only going to be "looking." The finance department handled our sale professionally and quickly. They did not give us as much for our trade as we would have hoped, but we were offered more there than any of the other dealers and to be honest it was a trade we really wanted to get rid of as it was starting to have major issues. Overall, our experience at Dewey Ford was excellent. Our salesman and a service tech called to say thank you for our business and to let us know who to call if we had any concerns or questions. I highly recommend this dealer.

Very pleased with Dewey Ford

by from Knoxville, IA |

Our last vehicle was purchased from Dewey quite some time ago. It was a good experience, so we went back. Jake Paskert did a great job. Only wish he'd been able to come down on price a little, but that's out of his hands.

Review

by from Iowa |

Offered way below nada value for trade, very slow process.