Norm Reeves Honda Superstore - West Covina

1840 E. Garvey Ave South, West Covina, CA 91791

New 888-215-0831
Used 800-296-4896
Service 888-289-5182

We've enjoyed leading the way in exceptional customer service. This is what we hope matters most to you, too!

Outstanding Service!

by from Whittier, CA |

I did my research prior to deciding on a 2012 Honda Pilot EX-L. This is my third Honda vehicle purchase and my second Honda Pilot. Once I knew what I wanted, I then had to muster up the courage to deal with the car dealership experience many of us have had: 1) it is intimidating and 2) you feel like nobody is giving you a really fair price. I went to many Honda dealers in Southern Cal and even walked out of a few after their service or attitudes felt more like they were doing me a "favor" by selling me a car. I then read the reviews about Norm Reeves Honda Superstore West Covina. I got on the internet and I was quickly called back by my new favorite internet manager-Anson Lam. During our first conversation, I laid out what I wanted and Anson listened attentively. He didnt try to push other cars on me to buy and he kept in contact for a whole week as we kept checking the lot inventory (during Memorial Weekend and after). Then the exact vehicle I wanted popped up with just a stock picture. I called Anson and he stated the vehicle was not even out on the sales floor yet but he made arrangements for me to see it and take it for a test drive. He respected that I knew a lot about the Honda Pilot and he didnt try ever being condescending. From then on I had the best and smoothest sales experience I have ever had in my 22 years of car shopping. He sped up the process and got the vehicle certified in no time flat. There were no hidden fees after we negotiated the price of the vehicle, just tax and licensing. He introduced me to the Desk Manager, John Salama, who shook my hand and thanked me for being their customer (when does that ever happen?!)and even the finance guy, James Ponce, the guy we all fear is tallying up crazy charges, was great and didnt mind at all that I asked for each dollar amount on the contract to be detailed and explained. You gotta go here if you are looking for good deals and outstanding customer attention and service!!! Thanks again Anson Lam!!!!!

June 9, 2014

Marilynn, I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to share this feedback. Thanks for the kind review and 5-star rating! I am happy to hear about your positive experience with Anson. He is an excellent member of our team and will be happy to hear you are enjoying your Pilot. If you need anything in the future, please come back and see us! Sincerely, John Gomez Customer Care jgomez@normreeveswc.com Phone: 626 756-3844

Anson Liam is a particularly good salesman.

by from Baldwin Park, CA |

I hate pushing salesmen, but Anson is not one of them. Both my wife and I agree that Anson's approach is particularly good.

June 10, 2014

Hi Peter, Thank you for taking the time to write us a positive review! We appreciate your business as well as your kind words. Hope to see you again soon! John Gomez Customer Care jgomez@normreeveswc.com Phone: 626 756-3844

A true professional

by from Rosemead, California |

I had my heart set on a 2014 Honda Civic EX sedan in Kona Coffee and of course with my luck that particular color and model is currently in stock at only a handful of Honda dealerships in California. So after pretty much calling every dealership within a 50 mile radius of my home I had some promising leads. Two dealerships told me that while it would be difficult to get me what I wanted it wouldn't be impossible which at the moment was a little discouraging but I still had high hopes since it was still the beginning of the search for my dream car. From the recommendation of a friend I gave Anson Lam a call at Norm Reeves Honda West Covina and explained through gritted teeth the horrible experience I had just gone through with my local dealership and told him flat out not to mess with me because I'm at my wits end and let me tell you, right off the bat the service I received from Anson was night and day. He acknowledged my frustrations and apologized for the troubles I had with the other place then went onto say "I value your time just as much as I value mine." Anson blatantly told me, "When I return your call I will simply tell you whether or not I can provide you with your color of choice." Which I appreciated, finally someone is telling it like it is. So I went to lunch and he returned my call and informed me that he's in the process of retrieving the car. I was still kind of timid with the memory of my prior experience still fresh in my mind, but like I said I had my heart set on that car so I made the trip to Norm Reeves and was greeted by Anson who gave us bottled water which was much appreciated because it was a hot day. He sat us down and reassured me that the Kona Coffee I requested would be arriving soon which I still found hard to believe considering this was almost the same song and dance I got from the other dealership. As we waited he suggested we start on some of the paperwork which made me think "wow maybe he is telling the truth.." and as we were heading to finance low and behold my Kona Coffee arrived just as he said it would and I almost couldn't contain my excitement I swear I would have started bear-hugging the car if there weren't so many people around, so to save myself from an embarrassing scene I settled on hugging the steering wheel and quietly squealing in delight. Anson gave me exactly what I wanted without any runaround. I wouldn't consider ever buying a Honda or any other car for that matter from anyone but Anson. I would strongly recommend buying a car from Norm Reeves Honda West Covina and if you?re not in the market for smoke and mirrors and just want to deal with a true professional then I would have to say hands down Anson Lam is an epitome of the helpful Honda guy.

June 10, 2014

Hi Tracy, Thanks for the kind words! We are so glad Anson was able to get you into a new Civic. Please come see us again soon! John Gomez Customer Care jgomez@normreeveswc.com Phone: 626 756-3844

Excellent Customer Service

by from Los Angeles, CA |

I came into this dealership looking for a certified pre-owned 2011 Honda CR-V that Norm Reeves had on their lot. The salesman that helped me was Anson Lam. First off, let me say that this guy goes above and beyond for his customers. He is extremely helpful and informative. I test drove the 2011 CR-V and liked it alot, loved everything that came with it. He asked me if I ever thought about the 2014 CR-V and I said "No, I don't like the way the car looks." He asked me to just go take a look at it and we went for a test drive. Let me tell you, after I test drove the 2014 CR-V, I instantly changed my mind. I wasn't even thinking about the 2011 CR-V anymore. I wanted to know more about the car and its features and he was patient enough to answer each of my questions. Even though it was a busy night and there were a lot of customers, he didn't even rush through the process. He's the type of person that doesn't push you to get something else, but I feel like he is the type of person that encourages you to open your mind to other selections that are on the lot. I feel like that is a good quality in a salesman because before going to this dealership, I went to two others and they were HORRIBLE. The other dealerships basically just said "You want it or not? Take it or leave it". Long story short, Anson was very respectful, helpful, and informative. Its been one month since I've purchased my car and I'm loving it! If you ever go to Norm Reeves Honda in West Covina, Anson Lam is your man !

June 10, 2014

Stacy, I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to share this feedback. Thanks for the kind review and 5-star rating! I am happy to hear about your positive experience with Anson. He is an excellent member of our team and will be happy to hear you are enjoying your CR-V. If you need anything in the future, please come back and see us! Sincerely, John Gomez Customer Care jgomez@normreeveswc.com Phone: 626 756-3844

Sales team respectful, professional

by from Walnut, CA |

Mr. David Ochoa and Mr. Robert Chavez at the Norm Reeves dealership in West Covina surprised me with their level of courtesy and professionalism. It was refreshing to work with them after a week into my used-car search. I would highly recommend buyers to try the dealership when purchasing a Certified Pre-Owned.

April 29, 2014

Thanks for the kind review and 5-star rating! I am happy to hear about your positive experience with Dave. He is an excellent member of our team and will be happy to hear you are enjoying your used car. If you need anything in the future, please come back and see us! Sincerely, John Gomez Customer Care jgomez@normreeveswc.com Phone: 626 756-3844

Great Experience

by from West Covina, CA |

On March 25th I purchased my first brand new car. I wasn't even going to go to Norm Reeves but I decide to just look and see what caught my eye. Ryan Iaea was the salesman that approached me. He was patient throughout the whole experience. I wasn't certain I really wanted to by a Honda in the first place. He let me talk it out and gave me as much time as I need. It took me a few days but when I finally decided that I had found the car for me he worked his magic and I got me the best deal. It was better than I expected. Between him and the finance department I walked away a happy girl with my brand new CR-V. I would recommend him to anyone in search of a new Honda. The whole staff at norm reeves is so accommodating. Its been a few weeks and I have received a few follow up calls to make sure I am still just as happy as I was the night I bought my car, and I definitely am!

April 15, 2014

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to share this feedback. Thanks for the kind review and 5-star rating! I am happy to hear about your positive experience with Ryan. He is an excellent member of our team and will be happy to hear you are enjoying your new Honda. If you need anything in the future, please come back and see us! Sincerely, John Gomez Customer Care jgomez@normreeveswc.com Phone: 626 756-3844

Great buying process

by from Diamond Bar, California |

I have leased a new 2014 Honda Civic, Sales man Mr. Anson Lam helped me to complete this process in highly professional manners. Great service Anson Lam.

April 14, 2014

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to share this feedback. Thanks for the kind review and 5-star rating! I am happy to hear about your positive experience with Anson. He is an excellent member of our team and will be happy to hear you are enjoying your new Honda. If you need anything in the future, please come back and see us! Sincerely, John Gomez Customer Care jgomez@normreeveswc.com Phone: 626 756-3844

Great Services

by from Hacienda Heights, California |

This is a great dealership. Anson Lam was a great help in finding me a 2014 Accord and treading in my 2013 Civic. He was prolite and not pusly at all. I highly recommended anyone to this dealer to buy a Honda car. Specially for Anson Lam, Thank you so much for your hard work and dedicated to your customer.

April 15, 2014

Anson Lam

by from Diamond Bar, Ca. |

I was looking to buy out my lease and needed help to finances the buyout. Anson Lam was the sales person who made it so pleasant and so easy. He accommodate my schedule and helped me secure a very low rates for the loan. I recommend him to every one looking to have a pleasant experience buying a car.

April 14, 2014

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to share this feedback. Thanks for the kind review and 5-star rating! I am happy to hear about your positive experience with Anson. He is an excellent member of our team. If you need anything in the future, please come back and see us! Sincerely, John Gomez Customer Care jgomez@normreeveswc.com Phone: 626 756-3844

Great customer service

by from West Covina, CA |

I worked with Armando Garcia and he was incredible. He was very personable and was honest with me rather than trying to just make a sale. The overall experience was great. Ask for him!

April 14, 2014

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to share this feedback. Thanks for the kind review and 5-star rating! I am happy to hear about your positive experience with Armando. He is an excellent member of our team and will be happy to hear you are enjoying your new Honda. If you need anything in the future, please come back and see us! Sincerely, John Gomez Customer Care jgomez@normreeveswc.com Phone: 626 756-3844

Wonderful Experience

by from Fontana, CA |

I recently had a wonderful experience purchasing a new Honda from Norm Reeves West Covina. I had a pretty good idea of what I was looking for, and searched through the inventory lists on the websites for dealers up to 50 miles away. I then called the short list of dealers that had vehicles with my list of requirements in order to get the details. Anson Lam at Norm Reeves West Covina was very knowledgeable and explained the various options and choices, along with the costs vs benefits. He was attentive and efficient. I highly recommend you give him a call.

April 14, 2014

Richard, Thank you so much taking the time to share this feedback. Thanks for the kind review and 5-star rating! I am happy to hear about your positive experience with Anson. He is an excellent member of our team and will be happy to hear you are enjoying your new Honda. If you need anything in the future, please come back and see us! Sincerely, John Gomez Customer Care jgomez@normreeveswc.com Phone: 626 756-3844