Norm Reeves Honda Superstore - West Covina

1840 E. Garvey Ave South, West Covina, CA 91791

New 888-215-0831 New 888-215-0831
Used 800-296-4896 Used 800-296-4896
Service 888-289-5182 Service 888-289-5182

We've enjoyed leading the way in exceptional customer service. This is what we hope matters most to you, too!

Every car purchase should be this easy!

by from Rialto, CA |

Let me start off by saying Danny V. at Norm Reeves is the man! My purchase experience was an absolute 180░ from what I always prepare myself for buying a car and from what I experienced earlier in the week with other Honda dealerships in my area. From the moment Danny called me to tell me he had the EXACT car I was looking for and assured me that the deal he was going to give me was 100% the final price he would give me once I got there, to him waving us goodbye at the end of the night as he stayed behind for hours after he was done to make sure we were taken care of, this dude was ON POINT. Throughout the entire process, Danny V. told me there was no funny business, but I kept my guard up because let's face it, that's the usual line at a car dealership. Much to my shagrin, Danny kept his word the whole time. Read on for the dirty details, or skip to the end for the happy ending. We arrived at the dealership (later than we said we would be because I'm late to everything) and he was outside in like 40░ weather waiting to greet us. He had the car ready to go and was eager to show me it was just as he had promised and even tried to hand me the keys right away. Reluctantly, I wanted to discuss the numbers before accepting with open palms just yet... Danny remained cool as a cucumber through each step that I took with him with caution as I kept my guard up; he kept a monk's patience as I met everything he said with twice as many questions. As we discussed numbers, EVERYTHING was exactly what as he said over the phone. I was still in disbelief and waiting for the "gotcha". Next thing I know, I'm in the office with the F&I manager John V. as he happily walked us through our contract and very patiently and with no pressure talked to us about the helpful dealer services we could add to our purchase. Here we were, keeping this man after hours, and he had nothing but a positive attitude and very little contest to my stubborn skepticism. Once we wrapped up with financing, we were met once again with Danny and he showed us around the car, help us get everything set up and gave us his contact information should we have any other questions about our car. It was done. I had my car, at the price we had agreed on, in the condition we had agreed on, with ZERO hassle throughout the whole thing. What the heck had just happened?! Awesomeness had just happened and I have no other explanation for it aside from when Danny V and the guys at Norm Reeves say they don't play those tiresome dealership games, they're true to their word. I'll end with this - Norm Reeves Honda was about a 45 minute drive for us, but we had tried our local Honda dealers in our area earlier in the week, and got lied to, stood up, or just met without the right inventory. I was really hoping I wouldn't drive all the way out to Norm Reeves for the same dance, and thankfully I didn't! Thanks Danny, I'm still sure that most car dealerships are still out to get the best of me, but you really turned our world upside down on the verdict with regards to Norm Reeves. You rock!

Great buying experience!

by from San Dimas, CA |

Nino was awesome! He was so patient with us and really made us feel comfortable with our vehicle choice. We appreciate all the time he spent with us. I never felt pushed by him and just had a great experience overall. I will be recommending NR Honda and Nino to my friends and family!

December 24, 2015

Hi Lindsay, we're so glad you enjoyed your experience at our dealership with Nino! Thank you for taking the time to write us a positive review. Hope to see you again soon!

Car Buying Made Pleasurable

by from Monrovia, CA |

Forget all of your negative feelings and apprehensions about the car buying process. My recent experience at Norm Reeves Honda in West Covina was a stress-free and even enjoyable process. General Manager Chad Lemieux runs a well-oiled machine and I?m not just talking about the great cars. Everyone I encountered were consummate professionals clearly well-trained in superior customer service. My day started with Sales rep Armando Garcia, an amazingly fascinating guy who loves cars so much that he restores classic cars and is a celebrity in his own right in the Southern California automotive community. His passion for art and performance on four wheels made the experience all the more meaningful. He focused entirely on helping me through the process and making me feel as though I was his one and only customer. Finance Manager Ted Esquer impressed me as well providing more options than I could imagine without making me feel pressured in any way. I was truly surprised how inexpensive the financial end of the deal turned out thanks to Ted?s experience and professionalism. Right there with these two gentlemen were General Sales Manager Gen Balouev, Internet Director David Ochoa and Parts Manager Carlos Gomez handling other details to make my experience as smooth as possible. They really are the Helpful Honda Men like you see on the commericials. And, I guess that?s the take-away. It used to be that auto manufacturers would market their cars on a national basis in a creative and professional manner. But things fell apart at the dealerships where untrained and often surly staff would undo much of the goodwill and excitement and just turn people off. But that wasn?t the case at Norm Reeves Honda in West Covina. Without reservation or qualification, I felt a genuine interest from all of the staff to make my car buying experience positive and enjoyable. That?s a tribute to dealer leadership and to a lot of hard work and relentless attention to detail.

December 30, 2015

Hi Larry, wow, thank you for your kind words, we truly appreciate it. We're so happy you enjoyed your time at the dealership and that Armando, Ted, Gen, David, and Carlos were so helpful. Check us out on Facebook and Google+ to stay in touch! If you need anything in the future, please come back and see us again!

Buying experience

by from Covina, CA |

I bought Honda Accord Sport 2016 from this dealer. Service is grate. But the main point for this dealer is the honest seller Shahnaz Darianavardian. I highly recommended for anyone who want to buy a car from this dealer to find Shahnaz. She is very honest person and if you ask any question she will give the right thing.

December 29, 2015

Hi Moji, thanks for the positive review! We're glad Shahnaz was so helpful. Like us on Facebook or add us on Google+ to stay up to date on what's happening at the dealership! Please come see us again soon! And enjoy your new Accord!

MILLION DOLLAR TEAM

by from Whittier California |

Alberto Sierra sales manager and Moc Finance manager excellent team, great service, awesome attitude, ease with all the process, I give these great guys more than a ten, and strongly recomend them for your car buying experience...

December 24, 2015

Hi Joe, thanks for the positive review! Please come see us again soon!

Bought my Second Accord

by from Walnut, CA |

Was struggling to decide whether to get a a Toyota RAV4 or Honda CRV or 2015 Honda Accord. Jerry Wang was patience upfront and overall very pleasant to deal with under the circumstances. Ended up getting 2016 Accord. I had a 2014 Accord and my son got into a wreck and totaled the car. Being hit by 2 cars and a semi he survived with little injuries, thank God! Convinced of course that it is God's grace and the 5 safety rating of the accord. Should see the car, hard to believe anybody walked away without injuries. Jerry is a great guy so was Alfonso in Finance! Thank you guys! Sadik Alloo Walnut, CA

October 10, 2015

Hi Sadik, we're so glad you enjoyed your experience at our dealership with Jerry and Alfonso! Thank you for taking the time to write us a positive review. We're very happy to hear your son is OK. Hope to see you again soon! And enjoy your new Accord!

Excellent buying experience & customer service

by from Glendora, CA |

Patrick, James and John treated us with great respect and worked with us without any pressure to buy our car! By far, the best car buying experience we had. Definitely earned by trust and business. Thanks!!!

October 5, 2015

Hi Michael, we're so glad you enjoyed your experience at our dealership with Patrick, James, and John! Thank you for taking the time to write us a positive review. Hope to see you again soon!

Great service

by from LA, CA |

In simple words "Great customer service " Thank you Patrick Lucas for all your help.

October 5, 2015

Hi Rudy, thanks for the positive review! We're glad Patrick was so helpful. Please come see us again soon!

but my new Honda Accord sport amazing experience

by from West Covina ca |

I'm going to make this sweet and short! had the best experience buying my new Honda Accord sport 2015 here "GUY GORDON" made everything simple and amazing for me he was straight forward and went above & beyond for me.. for sure when I need a new car I'm going to go to him he's an amazing salesperson and I will refer him to my friends and family! Thank you again for your help ! MuchÝsimas gracias

September 10, 2015

Hi Nancy, thank you for your kind words, we truly appreciate it. Please come see us again soon!

Outstanding Service!

by from Whittier, CA |

I did my research prior to deciding on a 2012 Honda Pilot EX-L. This is my third Honda vehicle purchase and my second Honda Pilot. Once I knew what I wanted, I then had to muster up the courage to deal with the car dealership experience many of us have had: 1) it is intimidating and 2) you feel like nobody is giving you a really fair price. I went to many Honda dealers in Southern Cal and even walked out of a few after their service or attitudes felt more like they were doing me a "favor" by selling me a car. I then read the reviews about Norm Reeves Honda Superstore West Covina. I got on the internet and I was quickly called back by my new favorite internet manager-Anson Lam. During our first conversation, I laid out what I wanted and Anson listened attentively. He didnt try to push other cars on me to buy and he kept in contact for a whole week as we kept checking the lot inventory (during Memorial Weekend and after). Then the exact vehicle I wanted popped up with just a stock picture. I called Anson and he stated the vehicle was not even out on the sales floor yet but he made arrangements for me to see it and take it for a test drive. He respected that I knew a lot about the Honda Pilot and he didnt try ever being condescending. From then on I had the best and smoothest sales experience I have ever had in my 22 years of car shopping. He sped up the process and got the vehicle certified in no time flat. There were no hidden fees after we negotiated the price of the vehicle, just tax and licensing. He introduced me to the Desk Manager, John Salama, who shook my hand and thanked me for being their customer (when does that ever happen?!)and even the finance guy, James Ponce, the guy we all fear is tallying up crazy charges, was great and didnt mind at all that I asked for each dollar amount on the contract to be detailed and explained. You gotta go here if you are looking for good deals and outstanding customer attention and service!!! Thanks again Anson Lam!!!!!

June 10, 2014

Marilynn, I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to share this feedback. Thanks for the kind review and 5-star rating! I am happy to hear about your positive experience with Anson. He is an excellent member of our team and will be happy to hear you are enjoying your Pilot. If you need anything in the future, please come back and see us! Sincerely, John Gomez Customer Care jgomez@normreeveswc.com Phone: 626 756-3844