Bob Brown Chevrolet

3600 111th St, Urbandale, IA 50322

New 888-276-2292 New 888-276-2292
Used 877-573-5387 Used 877-573-5387
Service 866-913-9568 Service 866-913-9568

Where it's all about you!

Great Service Team

by from Urbandale, IA |

I'm a first time buyer with a low credit score and no cosigner and small down payment capability. That didn't stop Bob Browns helpful staff from trying to get me a car. Even after I told them about the challenges ahead they still treated me as if I had perfect credit and had been a customer for years. Randy Hatch is probably the finest salesman you could come accross. He treated me with dignity and respect. He even bought me a bottle of water. Kim Willer, the business manager, wasn't able to find me a bank that would be willing to do the loan for the 2012 Chevy Sonic that I was very interested in. Though I walked away without a purchase They continued to contact me with updates and told me things to consider to try and get the loan. He made phone calls personally to the lenders and tried to use all of his good reputation to talk the banks into working with me. If you are interested in a new Chevy I highly recommend Bob Brown. Maybe they couldn't do anything for me, but I am in a particularly unusual situation. As I stated before, they treated me like I had been buying from them for years with perfect credit. They never once looked at me and said, "no, we can't do that."

June 15, 2012

Thank you so much for your fantastic review. While we regret that you were not able to purchase a vehicle, we are thrilled that you had a great experience with our team. We believe that the customer is the #1 priority so it's wonderful that you can attest to this. Please contact us if we can be of any additional service to you and be sure to follow us on Facebook and Twitter to stay updated with dealership news. Regards, Matt Brown - General Manager, matt.brown@bobbrownauto.com

Quick to response (until you write the cheque)

by from DSM, IA |

Bought a preowned car of a different make from them. Salesperson was extremely courteous and great to work with. Answered questions via email or calls quickly. Negotiated an acceptable purchase and trade in price and up to this point it was great working with them. However the very afternoon I drove the 1 year old car home, I could not restart it- dead battery. I realize buying preowned would not come with any coverage or service from Bob Brown, but since the battery was dead on Day 0 of owning the car, I thought I should call to see if they could help me jumpstart or be willing to consider replacing the battery. However my calls and email to the salesman, and a call to the manager, went unanswered. I would have been totally ok with a response that they were not able to grant my request- I would have been ok forking out $100 for a new battery- but the total lack of response was disappointing . The after sales service or lack of it left a very bad taste in the mouth, giving the impression that they were keen only to sell you cars, but didn't value the customer anymore after they took your cheque. Unfortunate end to an otherwise good experience. Would not be referring anyone there. Side note: we have gotten 5 letters from companies selling "extended warranties " for our SUV in the last month. This suggests Bob Brown shares/sells customer information with/to these companies. Because we did not finance the SUV and wrote a cheque there would have been no middleman (bank) who could have shared that information. Perhaps this is common practice amongst dealers but we certainly have never encountered this in our previous car purchases.

great exsperience

by from des moines |

probably have purchased 8 or 10 cars at bob brown thru brock thru the years. really know the cars and financing

January 26, 2016

Bruce, thank you for your continued patronage and for leaving us this terrific feedback. Our team works extremely hard to keep our customers coming back and it's a pleasure to hear we've succeeded. We are more than happy to accommodate all of your needs and we are thankful to have you as a loyal customer. We look forward to seeing you again at your next visit! Best regards, Tim Manning | General Manager | 515-278-7825

Great salesperson

by from Urbandale Iowa |

My time at Bob Brown was great. When I was in last month, Luke Bowers was great: he understood I wasn't going to lease or buy til the deal was right and he let me know when he could get me where I wanted to be. I'll be back to Luke for a Silverado in the near future.

January 26, 2016

Alexander, I am happy to hear that your time spent with Luke was a pleasing experience. We pride ourselves on the high level of our service excellence. If you have any questions or concerns regarding your new vehicle, please come back to visit us. We are eager to see you in the future. Best regards, Tim Manning | General Manager | 515-278-7825

Great service.

by from Urbandale, IA |

Everyone involved in the process of leasing my new vehicle were very courteous and worked hard to meet my needs.

January 26, 2016

Bryan, thank you so much for your terrific review. Our customers mean a lot to us and it is great to read your experience went so well at our dealership. From start to finish, we want to make sure all of our customers' needs are met. We thank you for choosing us, and hope to see you back here for your future automotive needs! Best regards, Tim Manning | General Manager | 515-278-7825

Outstanding customer service

by from Colfax, IA |

I recently bought a new Colorado from Bob Brown. I went thru Dar and the sales manager Robert McGhee. After a bump in the road with the first one I bought, they went out of their way to turn a negative situation into a very positive experience. Well done!! Highly recommend Bob Brown!!

January 17, 2016

Jeremy, thank you so much for taking the time to leave this wonderful review. Dar and Robert are valuable members of our team and it's encouraging to hear that they went out of their way for you during your experience. We appreciate your recommendation and please come back and see us again in the future with anything else you might need. Take care! Best regards, Tim Manning | General Manager | 515-278-7825

Excellent Service

by from Des Moines, IA. |

As a repeat customer, every experience I have had at Bob Brown has been positive. From the service, to the facility, to the employees. I personally worked with Michael McNeley, who went above and beyond for me. I would highly recommend him, and the dealership to any of my friends or family. I will definitely be a life long Bob Brown customer.

January 17, 2016

Margo, we would like to thank you for your loyalty and for taking the time to write this review. Michael's sales excellence is always consistent and I'm glad that your experience with him supports that. We aim to turn every person that visits us into a repeat customer. Please continue to visit us whenever you have questions, and we'll continue to provide great service! Best regards, Tim Manning | General Manager | 515-278-7825

The best

by from West Des Moines |

You guys are the best,took plenty of time to find out exactly what I wanted. No high pressure like some dealers.

January 15, 2016

Thank you for your review and business as a customer, Terry. It is our goal to provide every one of our customers with the kind of customer service you described and we're glad we achieved that. Once again, we appreciate your business and hope you'll keep in touch for your future car needs. Best regards, Tim Manning | General Manager | 515-278-7825

Bob Brown Chev

by from Des Moines, Iowa |

Was treated very well. Employees were very knowledgeable. Made for a pleasant buying experience. Would recommend this dealership for dealing with

January 15, 2016

Robert, thank you for this great review! We're very happy that our team was here to help you and treated you with the customer service we know you deserve. Thank you again and hopefully we get to see you again! Best regards, Tim Manning | General Manager | 515-278-7825

friendly and very clean facility

by from Des Moines, Ia. |

first time there , you kind of get a bit rattled cause you don't know where to go or who to ask. but some one finally asked what I was there for and showed me where to go and who to talk to. After that it was a pleasant experience.

January 6, 2016

Hobert, we appreciate you taking the time to provide us with your positive feedback. We strive to keep our guests satisfied and we're very happy to hear that this was achieved with you. If there is anything more that we can do please come back and see us again. Take care! Regards, Tim Manning | General Manager | 515-278-7825