Bob Brown Chevrolet

3600 111th St, Urbandale, IA 50322

New 888-276-2292
Used 877-573-5387
Service 866-913-9568

Where it's all about you!

Great Service Team

by from Urbandale, IA |

I'm a first time buyer with a low credit score and no cosigner and small down payment capability. That didn't stop Bob Browns helpful staff from trying to get me a car. Even after I told them about the challenges ahead they still treated me as if I had perfect credit and had been a customer for years. Randy Hatch is probably the finest salesman you could come accross. He treated me with dignity and respect. He even bought me a bottle of water. Kim Willer, the business manager, wasn't able to find me a bank that would be willing to do the loan for the 2012 Chevy Sonic that I was very interested in. Though I walked away without a purchase They continued to contact me with updates and told me things to consider to try and get the loan. He made phone calls personally to the lenders and tried to use all of his good reputation to talk the banks into working with me. If you are interested in a new Chevy I highly recommend Bob Brown. Maybe they couldn't do anything for me, but I am in a particularly unusual situation. As I stated before, they treated me like I had been buying from them for years with perfect credit. They never once looked at me and said, "no, we can't do that."

Bob Brown Chevrolet responded to this review

June 13, 2012

Thank you so much for your fantastic review. While we regret that you were not able to purchase a vehicle, we are thrilled that you had a great experience with our team. We believe that the customer is the #1 priority so it's wonderful that you can attest to this. Please contact us if we can be of any additional service to you and be sure to follow us on Facebook and Twitter to stay updated with dealership news. Regards, Matt Brown - General Manager, matt.brown@bobbrownauto.com

Fair aervice

by from Des Moines iowa |

I miss the car wash. Absolutely did not like being expected to sit out in my car (25 degrees outside!) 15-20 minutes until they were ready for my car inside!!! The lady who handled my checkout was empathetic and professional.

Personable/Family atmosphere

by from Carroll, Iowa |

Incredible. Very helpful! We came in looking for a vehicle ((used-low miles) or new). After looking at used and discussing with our salesman Brock we started to compare new to used. Brock new our situation with our car breaking down, traveling 90 miles to look at a car and the money we could spend. He was consistent with giving us many options rather then pushing just one idea. This allowed us to breath a little bit and get a handle on what a new car option would be compared to a used car. I'm very thankful that Brock came out and was the first person that we talked to. We are confident that we made a good decision based on all the info that we received. We now move into the service side of our purchase and hope that we will have the same result/service that we had on the sales side!

Excellent Service - Quick, thorough and efficient

by from Urbandale, Iowa |

Everyone was very pleasant. I was in and out quickly when it came time to pick up my car. I even received a call when my car was ready.

Purchase

by from West Des Moines, IA |

Joe Koebke and Darwin Rohlfsen and the Tech person did a great job from sale to delivery of the vehicle!

Great sales experience. All went well.

by from Urbandale, Iowa |

The visit was great and everything was ready to go as planned. All things worked out as expected. On a bit of a different note concerning the interpretation of this survey or any survey from GM--I am concerned that any rating less than a 10 or an 'Excellent' is considered a 'failure' on the part of a dealer. I do not feel that is fair to the dealer and/or the customer. If that is indeed the standard of how the dealership is rated then don't allow a rating system of 5 steps from 'Poor to Excellent' or '1-10', just allow a pass or fail rating. My point is that I may be completely satisfied with everything at a dealer and rate them a 9, just because I don't give 10's or I was having a bad day. Besides there is almost always room for improvement. I certainly do not understand how a rating of 9 would be considered a failure of the dealership in the eyes of GM. I agree that we should all strive to be a 10 but to expect that all the time is not practical. It is like saying that if I come in second in a competition I am the first loser or that getting an 'A-' in school makes me a failure because I didn't get an 'A.'

Great Server, fast and friendly

by from Clive, IA |

I had a good experience, I took my car in for an oil change. the people there were nice and my car was done very quick and then I was on my way home.

Great service

by from West Des Moines, Ia |

Quentin worked me in to the schedule. My Impala with 11,000 miles had a fuel pump that was bad and I could only drive 10-20 mph.

Slight wait, some confusion, great service

by from Urbandale, IA |

One area for improvement in my preference is the process of pulling the cars into the bays. I was parked and waiting outside of bay #4 but had to pull into bay #2. There were other cars parked in front of all the others bays. Made it seem unorganized and confusing to some of the other customers. The car that was in front of bay #2 tried to pull in once the door opened but the technician had to wave him off so I could pull in. All the guys were very friendly considering the number of cars that were waiting for service.

Great service, great sales staff

by from Des Moines, IA |

We just purchased our fourth vehicle from Bob Brown Chevrolet. Ever since our first purchase over 15 years ago we always go to Bob Brown first when we are in the market for a vehicle, whether new or used. We have always been fully satisfied with our experiences. The service we receive when we have to have repairs done also keeps us coming back. I am sure we could find cheaper vehicles and repairs elsewhere but I trust Bob Brown to treat us right every time. I will always go to Bob Brown first.

Great service

by from Des Moines, Iowa |

The day I was there, it was busy but the crew was efficient and got me through as quickly as they could. Although I had to wait, that has to be expected occasionally. None-the-less, I was pleased.