Bob Brown Chevrolet

3600 111th St, Urbandale, IA 50322

New 888-276-2292
Used 877-573-5387
Service 866-913-9568

Where it's all about you!

Great Service Team

by from Urbandale, IA |

I'm a first time buyer with a low credit score and no cosigner and small down payment capability. That didn't stop Bob Browns helpful staff from trying to get me a car. Even after I told them about the challenges ahead they still treated me as if I had perfect credit and had been a customer for years. Randy Hatch is probably the finest salesman you could come accross. He treated me with dignity and respect. He even bought me a bottle of water. Kim Willer, the business manager, wasn't able to find me a bank that would be willing to do the loan for the 2012 Chevy Sonic that I was very interested in. Though I walked away without a purchase They continued to contact me with updates and told me things to consider to try and get the loan. He made phone calls personally to the lenders and tried to use all of his good reputation to talk the banks into working with me. If you are interested in a new Chevy I highly recommend Bob Brown. Maybe they couldn't do anything for me, but I am in a particularly unusual situation. As I stated before, they treated me like I had been buying from them for years with perfect credit. They never once looked at me and said, "no, we can't do that."

June 13, 2012

Thank you so much for your fantastic review. While we regret that you were not able to purchase a vehicle, we are thrilled that you had a great experience with our team. We believe that the customer is the #1 priority so it's wonderful that you can attest to this. Please contact us if we can be of any additional service to you and be sure to follow us on Facebook and Twitter to stay updated with dealership news. Regards, Matt Brown - General Manager, matt.brown@bobbrownauto.com

Minor issues checkup & resolution.

by from Des Moines, Iowa |

My service tech is the best in the business! Items were resolved efficiently and professionally. I highly recommend this dealer and service department.

Great Saleperson

by from Des Moines, IA |

Dar Rohlfsen is the best salesperson to work with. This is my 6th vehicle I have bought from him and will return to buy more.

Bob Brown Chevrolet?A good place to buy a vehicle

by from Dwight, Kansas |

I live 350 miles from your dealership, and I had been looking for one of the old-style, extended-cab Colorado pickups ever since January, when I saw how huge the 2015 Colorado trucks were. I have arthritic knees, and the new Colorado trucks are too far off the ground for me to get into them, so, I started to search for one of the older ones that had an extended cab. My search proved fruitless until I saw one of your 2012 Colorado trucks listed on Cars.com. I then e-mailed your Internet salesman, Michael McNeley, and asked him about it. After a few e-mail exchanges, and a couple of phone conversations, your Colorado seemed to be a pretty close fit to what I was looking for. Finally, after Michael informed me that it had a GM-certified, pre-owned vehicle warranty, I decided that it was worth making a 13-hour roundtrip to examine it close up. The truck was close enough to what I wanted, so, even though its rear window was leaking when I saw it (its 1-year bumper-to-bumper warranty will pay for fixing it) I bought it. In all, I was very pleased with the treatment that I received at your dealership, and I wish you and your staff all the best.

July 3, 2015

Congratulations on your new purchase, David. We appreciate your feedback as it helps us grow as a dealership. We feel so grateful that you chose to come to our dealership. We always do our best to make sure all of our customers leave with the right vehicle and we are glad to hear that you were pleased with the treatment that you have received from us. We look forward to working with you again in the future. Regards, Tim Manning | General Manager | 515-278-7825

Oil change

by from Urbandale IA |

I would recommend the quick lube, but not the dealership for service. I do not like your check-in process when you drop off your vehicle. Keeping your service managers in offices makes them more important than the customer. Standing and waiting for a period of time with physical impairment made me change to a different dealership.

Great Dealership!!

by from Des Moines, IA |

Cory Hartman is great to deal with. This is our second vehicle we have bought from him. Very friendly and knowledgeable about the Chevy products. Everyone at the dealership is friendly and makes you feel welcome. I always recommend Bob Brown to anyone I know that is looking for a vehicle.

June 29, 2015

Congratulations on your new purchase, James. Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. We believe in friendly and knowledgeable customer service and I am glad that Cory made such a great impression on you. We look forward to working with you or anyone you might send our way in the future. Regards, Tim Manning | General Manager | 515-278-7825

courteous servicemen, 24 hour turn around

by from Urbandale, IA |

So far, so good! After a 3rd visit, my left front wheel sensor problem is to be corrected. Hopefully, this will also stop my dashboard idiot/warning lights from going off so often for AWD disabled, anti-lock off, service engine soon, low fuel and change oil.

June 29, 2015

Thank you so much for your feedback, Linda. We greatly appreciate the opportunity to work with you and earn your business. Please continue to visit us whenever you have questions, and we will continue to provide great service. Regards, Tim Manning | General Manager | 515-278-7825

Clean shop, professional staff, busy

by from Urbandale, IA |

Clean shop, people friendly and professional. Only negative is that there is always a longer wait than I would like or expect. 30 minutes to get into a bay isn't that quick for a "quick lube" (and an hour total).

Colorado Recall

by from Des Moines, IA |

Drove in and had someone to speak to me. Got with Service advisor and schedule the repair. Truck was done and I was on my way.

June 27, 2015

Thank you for this excellent review, Gerald. We are pleased to have helped you service your car and it is so great to hear that you were satisfied with your visit. We look forward to giving you the same great service next time we see you. Tim Manning | General Manager | 515-278-7825

Great Buying Process

by from Iowa |

This was my first time purchasing a "new" vehicle. I was very pleased with the salesman, managers, and the person that set-up on-star and other services and showed me how to work the electronics. The salesman went above and beyond to entertain my 1 and 3 year old boys while we completed the purchase agreement.

June 25, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience at our dealership, Dawn. Each employee is a valued member of the Bob Brown Chevrolet team and we are glad that we were able to serve you and demonstrate how we do business here. Please feel free to contact us if you have any further automotive needs. Regards, Tim Manning | General Manager | 515-278-7825

Timely

by from Urbandale |

Pop in appointment that was handled timely...more expensive than I would have liked, but the service and timing was very good.

June 25, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us, Kevin. We appreciate your feedback as it helps us grow as a dealership. Please feel free to reach out to us if there is anything else that we can do to help you with regards to your vehicle. Regards, Tim Manning | General Manager | 515-278-7825