Bob Brown Chevrolet

3600 111th St, Urbandale, IA 50322

New 888-276-2292
Used 877-573-5387
Service 866-913-9568

Where it's all about you!

Great Service Team

by from Urbandale, IA |

I'm a first time buyer with a low credit score and no cosigner and small down payment capability. That didn't stop Bob Browns helpful staff from trying to get me a car. Even after I told them about the challenges ahead they still treated me as if I had perfect credit and had been a customer for years. Randy Hatch is probably the finest salesman you could come accross. He treated me with dignity and respect. He even bought me a bottle of water. Kim Willer, the business manager, wasn't able to find me a bank that would be willing to do the loan for the 2012 Chevy Sonic that I was very interested in. Though I walked away without a purchase They continued to contact me with updates and told me things to consider to try and get the loan. He made phone calls personally to the lenders and tried to use all of his good reputation to talk the banks into working with me. If you are interested in a new Chevy I highly recommend Bob Brown. Maybe they couldn't do anything for me, but I am in a particularly unusual situation. As I stated before, they treated me like I had been buying from them for years with perfect credit. They never once looked at me and said, "no, we can't do that."

Bob Brown Chevrolet responded to this review

June 13, 2012

Thank you so much for your fantastic review. While we regret that you were not able to purchase a vehicle, we are thrilled that you had a great experience with our team. We believe that the customer is the #1 priority so it's wonderful that you can attest to this. Please contact us if we can be of any additional service to you and be sure to follow us on Facebook and Twitter to stay updated with dealership news. Regards, Matt Brown - General Manager, matt.brown@bobbrownauto.com

Quick Struts needed @ 43,000 miles: Really?

by from Waukee, Iowa |

Just some Caution, I did the Mechanical work after 3 visits. Fixed the issue and returned to pay all over again for a front end alignment they did not diagnose a strut issue and the alignment kept changing. "Houston we have a PROBLEM" GUESS What, they charged me AGAIN...

Bob Brown Chevrolet Quick Oil and Lube Service

by from Urbandale, IA |

They were extremely quick and helpful and greeted me kindly at the window of my car (even though it was raining out). The man then directed me which garage stall to pull up behind and how long of a wait it roughly would be until I could enter the garage for my turn. I also got a free car wash ticket that I wasn't expecting and was pleasantly surprised! :) They even checked and rotated my tires and ran a diagnostic check on my car all for an affordable price along with my oil change!

Great staff from top to bottom

by from Boone Iowa |

Second new vehicle I have bought from Clyde this year. Great guy. All staff from top to bottom were a pleasure to work with..

Great Service, Great Service People!

by from Des Moines, IA |

As always, the service reps are polite, considerate, thorough, and very understanding. They take into account my limited income and prioritize maintenance/repair tasks and even find me discounts to help with costs! IMHO, Bob Brown Service is the BEST!

Intelligent and friendly staff, great facility,

by from Urbandale, IA |

The overall staff was very welcoming and warming. They were very educated in the truck that I bought. I am also very very happy with my decision and where I bought it.

Body work

by from Des Moines, Iowa |

Good experience. Had to take care back for body shop correction on front pumper. Was compelted in a timely manner.

clean facilities & helpful employees

by from Urbandale, IA |

Very busy morning there but we were helped as soon as possible & told we would have a short wait.

Great and Fast Service

by from Des Moines, Iowa |

It was great. Even though I could not afford to fix my issue, at least they were able to assist me with knowing the issue and how much it is going to cost.

Problem Free Visit

by from Urbandale, IA |

The Service team was able to get me in immediately without an appointment and correct the issue I was having.

Car care for 45,000 miles--oil change & tire check

by from Des Moines, Iowa |

I have always been greeted as though they knew me and welcomed me as a customer. I was always taken care of very quickly and have never had to wait.