Bob Brown Chevrolet

3600 111th St, Urbandale, IA 50322

New 888-276-2292
Used 877-573-5387
Service 866-913-9568

Where it's all about you!

Great Service Team

by from Urbandale, IA |

I'm a first time buyer with a low credit score and no cosigner and small down payment capability. That didn't stop Bob Browns helpful staff from trying to get me a car. Even after I told them about the challenges ahead they still treated me as if I had perfect credit and had been a customer for years. Randy Hatch is probably the finest salesman you could come accross. He treated me with dignity and respect. He even bought me a bottle of water. Kim Willer, the business manager, wasn't able to find me a bank that would be willing to do the loan for the 2012 Chevy Sonic that I was very interested in. Though I walked away without a purchase They continued to contact me with updates and told me things to consider to try and get the loan. He made phone calls personally to the lenders and tried to use all of his good reputation to talk the banks into working with me. If you are interested in a new Chevy I highly recommend Bob Brown. Maybe they couldn't do anything for me, but I am in a particularly unusual situation. As I stated before, they treated me like I had been buying from them for years with perfect credit. They never once looked at me and said, "no, we can't do that."

Bob Brown Chevrolet responded to this review

June 13, 2012

Thank you so much for your fantastic review. While we regret that you were not able to purchase a vehicle, we are thrilled that you had a great experience with our team. We believe that the customer is the #1 priority so it's wonderful that you can attest to this. Please contact us if we can be of any additional service to you and be sure to follow us on Facebook and Twitter to stay updated with dealership news. Regards, Matt Brown - General Manager, matt.brown@bobbrownauto.com

Excellent Customer Experience

by from Urbandale, Iowa |

Quick, efficient, work done very well, Bob Brown associates were definitely customer focused and treated me like I was their most important customer.

Great Service from friendly staff.

by from Des Moines, IA |

We appreciated the time Chris spent with us and we actually had a great deal offered which we had to think on. Our 8 year old Silverado is perfect and we love it so will hang on to it a few more years. I know we will replace in one day and when we do, we will contact Bob Brown and ask for Chris.

by from Des Moines, Iowa |

This was the first time using the actual service department. It was for a recall situation. I was in and out in a timely manner and treated very well.

by from Urbandale, IA. |

Recently had maintenance to replace a power steering pump and struts. After maintenance a knocking sound started in the area of tge passenger side front tire. Brought it in, issue was found and fixed.

Great service for recall procedure

by from Urbandale, Iowa |

Brought our vehicle in for a recall procedure. Met by very pleasant personnel and promptly filled paperwork needed then escorted to comfortable waiting area. In and out in less than a half hour. Great experience.

Perfect Experiance

by from Urbandale, IA |

Mike Mcneley helped me find the perfect car for me that was also in my price range. He let me know as soon as I got approved and had the car and the paperwork all ready by the time I got there the next morning. I will be going to bob brown Chevrolet in Urbandale for many cars to come.

No hassle

by from Palo, Iowa |

Jason was great, no hassle and a pleasure to deal with. Drake and manny in the service department were fantastic as well. Really worked hard to make sure I was happy. Thanks for your work guys.

by from Urbandale, IA |

Quick and painless service. Convenient shuttle ride to work and pick up. Service department individual I worked with was knowledgeable about what my vehicles issues easy to work with. Great service.

I always return

by from Des Moines iowa |

I get oil changes and tire rotations regularly at this dealership. In/out quickly, no problems with work done, courteous, competitive prices.

Fantastic Service at Bob Brown

by from Des Moines, Iowa |

I came in for a routine oil change and as always, the team was helpful, friendly and the service was completed quickly.