3600 111th St, Urbandale, IA 50322

New 888-276-2292
Used 877-573-5387
Service 866-913-9568

Where it's all about you!

by from Urbandale IA |

Jason Christensen did a great job and was extremely helpful, cordial and expedient during this entire process including helping my wife who first stopped in looking for a car, then continued with me when finalize everything.

great service

by from urbandale , iowa |

not long wait at Quick lane facility, greeted almost immediately on pulling up to door, bays were full and rep assured me would not be long wait. great service

Easy appointment

by from Des Moines, Ia. |

Made an appointment / got. Truck in / Browns took me home and picked me up / also got free car wash / what could be better!

Great Body Shop

by from Urbandale, IA |

Don & Scott in the body shop did a great job getting my wife's car fixed. We ran into a few snags, but they got it handled.

Quick Lube -was fast and service great

by from Polk City,IA |

It was a beautiful morning- I was happy to see a nice place to sit down outside! It was an added bonus that the XM music was on a good channel over the outdoor speakers! I had a cup of coffee and waited. My car was ready before I was ready to go! All of the guys that helped me were very polite and professional. I have not always had such a positive experience and had sworn never to go there again (parts not put back on -leaks after an oil change and tire rotation-at the QL) I was very pleasantly surprised and glad that I gave it another shot.

bob brown quick lube

by from des moines, ia |

Fast service. The only complaint I would have is that one of the technicians noticed an oil leak in my transmission but did not note severity or anything. Kind of confusing but overall decent experience. Love the free car wash after oil change.

Fast Service, Helpful

by from Des Moines, IA |

I went to the dealership to get an oil change. The service was fast, friendly, and comprehensive. I know that I can trust the mechanics to let me know what is going on with my car that I may want to fix. They are respectful whether I choose to do the repair with them or if I choose to have my husband do the repair at home. They even right down the exact part so that I can tell my husband what needs fixed.

Stellar Service, Outstanding employees

by from Urbandale, IA |

Everytime I need service, I get nothing but stellar assistance. Everyone is so helpful and friendly! This is the friendliest place! Love coming here!!! Keep up the excellent work!

Great service

by from Des Moines, IA. |

I was very pleased with the speed and the professionalism that Bob Lundy exhibited. The work was done and well explained to me afterwards. I'm a very happy customer. Thank you

Good Experience

by from Des Moines, IA |

I went to the dealership with my boyfriend who was buying a car. I was at the end of a lease and really enjoyed my last chevy. During our down time, I looked at some of the new Cruzes and really enjoyed them. Clyde was happy to help us with both of our cars