Bob Brown Chevrolet

3600 111th St, Urbandale, IA 50322

New 888-276-2292
Used 877-573-5387
Service 866-913-9568

Where it's all about you!

Great Service, flexible pricing

by from Des Moines, Iowa |

I appreciate the willingness to work with the customer on the cost of service. When I found competitive prices at another location, the cost of service was negotiated. I just wish the price would be at the competitive position in the first place. I also appreciate the rental car when targeted completion of my vehicle was not met.

Bob Brown Chevrolet responded to this review

June 10, 2014

Thank you Ryan for leaving us your positive review! We can't tell you enough how much we appreciate our service team. They do a fantastic job and we are very happy that they were there to take care of you! We are also pleased to hear that you were satisfied with the rental car we provided. Thank you again and we always look forward to working with you again in the future! Be well, Tim Manning | General Manager | 515-278-7825

I'VE YET TO BE DISAPPOINTED!!!

by from ANKENY, IA |

I'm 35 yrs. old and I've already purchased at least 3 vehicles now from not just Bob Brown (we've purchased at least 4 total from Brown's I believe & that's just between my husband & I!), but even more specifically, from Kendall Cook. The man is amazing. Not only is he trustworthy but he's just genuine on so many other levels on top of that. People like him come so few & far between as it is, but when it comes down to Sales (of any kind/in general), they almost seem non-existent in a sense. That should say more than enough, personally. Honestly... There isn't a single person on earth, besides my own Father that is, who I could find a car online & practically buy it almost the same day & all before driving it/seeing it in person even but... That's exactly what I did one week ago today with the assistance of Kendall and I haven't regretted it once - not even for a second.

Bob Brown Chevrolet responded to this review

June 10, 2014

[NO ACCESS; PROPOSED RESPONSE] Thank you Jill for reviewing your time spent at Bob Brown Chevrolet! It is important for us to learn from and grow with our guests and we are proud to hear that your time spent with our team was enjoyable! Kendall is a great addition to our sales team and we are glad you had the opportunity to work with him. His ability to connect with customers, product knowledge, low-pressure sales techniques and being trustworthy make him an irreplaceable member of our staff. Thanks for the loyalty and hope to see you for the more years to come! Regards, Tim Manning | General Manager | 515-278-7825

Vehicle Purchase from Bob Brown Chevrolet

by from Urbandale, Ia |

We had a wonderful experience with Randy Hatch, David Block and the other staff from Bob Brown Chevrolet (we had one small incident with an employee but it was taken care of immediately and all worked out great). Randy and David were excellent. Randy is such a knowledgeable, responsible and personable sales representative. We will be back to him to purchase our future vehicles and will recommend Randy (and the Bob Brown Dealership) to family, friends and acquaintances. Thank you for your true compassion for customer service and honorable salesmanship!

Clean facility, helpful staff

by from Des Moines, IA |

The experience was great and all very helpful. I felt comfortable with the sales staff and the finance department. The only problem is that I still haven't received the spare tire for my car and also one for my son, Todd's spare tire, for the car he bought from you last August.

Bob Brown 5 stars, GM 1 Star

by from Urbandale, IA |

Service received from your staff was excellent. But the way GM has handled the safety recall on my vehicle stinks -- the was my first GM car and I seriously doubt that I will ever chance another.

BEST OF ALL AUTOMOBILES

by from DES MOINES IA. |

IT IS AN EXCELLENT GROUP OF PEOPLE, THAT IS BEING VERY PROFESSIONAL IN ALL WAYS. THAT IS IN ALL AREAS. THEY ARE KIND, COURTEOUS,FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL. WE HAVE BEEN G.M. PEOPLE SINCE THE 1950 TIME. THANKS TO ALL.

Great experience -thank you!

by from Des Moines, IA |

Art Miller made buying my first truck a great experience. He was kind, funny, and very helpful. I would buy from him and Bob Brown again.

Professional Service

by from Des Moines, IA |

I will let Bob Brown take care of my pickup from here on out. I trust them to change my oil or anything else that it needs.

great super quick service. clean waiting area.

by from des moines, ia |

The men working in the quick oil & lube dept. are always super polite and efficient. It is always a quick and pleasant way to get your car checked out. A big thank you to all of them.

Oil Changed at Bob Brown

by from Urbandale, IA |

Service was great! But, it took longer than normal to get in and out. I was told I would be in in 5-10 minutes and it took over 20 minutes. I will still return for oil changes in our Acadia and Malibu.