Bob Brown Chevrolet

3600 111th St, Urbandale, IA 50322

New 888-276-2292
Used 877-573-5387
Service 866-913-9568

Where it's all about you!

Problem Free Visit

by from Urbandale, IA |

The Service team was able to get me in immediately without an appointment and correct the issue I was having.

Car care for 45,000 miles--oil change & tire check

by from Des Moines, Iowa |

I have always been greeted as though they knew me and welcomed me as a customer. I was always taken care of very quickly and have never had to wait.

Cruze Recall

by from West Des Moines, IA |

Went very smoothly. The only thing I'd recommend was that there be some instructions put up somewhere because when you come inside the doors, it's not obvious what you are supposed to do.

Maintenance

by from West Des Moines, IA |

Their service is always top notch and I am kept up to date of the status if repairs are being made.

AWESOME SERVICE!!

by from Urbandale, IA |

I had a very easy time finding a car and feeling comfortable with the price. Luke was very helpful and more than willing to negotiate items to achieve my business. I would recommend Bob Brown to anyone!

Great Salesman, customer service and vehicle!

by from Mason City, IA |

Our salesman, Darwin Rollefson was GREAT! The best salesman I have worked with in years! He did EVERYTHING to get our business and got us a nice vehicle, at a really good price. He and your dealership did a Outstanding job! Thank you, Jon & Stacy Lee

Collision repair

by from West des moines iowa |

I was in a car accident and ya fixed it. Scott was great. He kept me informed as to what was going on and set a realistic date of completion. When the repair took a little longer than expected, he called and explained why.

Great technician- not so great reception/front des

by from Urbandale, Iowa |

The service technician was very friendly and helpful. My only complaint is the reception staff. First of all I had to call two times before someone called me back to schedule the appointment and my daughter had the same thing happen to her recently. My second complaint is that after the service tech brought my paperwork up to the desk (after I had already been waiting for 3 hours for the car to be fixed) it took the receptionist half an hour to get to my paperwork so that I could pay. I think the only reason she finally got to it was that my service tech realized that I was still sitting there waiting and came in to see what the hold up was. As soon as my service tech came in and talked to them I was waited on immediately otherwise I might still be sitting there. I don't know if it was a miscommunication or what but it is very annoying to be sitting and waiting for half an hour when all I needed to do was pay. I also have another complaint but perhaps it is not specifically the fault of Bob Brown. My daughter has a 2010 Chevy Cobalt that has a recall on it. This is supposed to be a dangerous issue and yet she has been waiting at least a month for the part to come in so that it can be fixed. In the mean time my daughter is driving a car that is said to be dangerous to drive without the fix. I really feel that the Chevrolet dealership either needs to find a way to fix this sooner or they need to offer her a loaner vehicle to drive that is safe. I have gotten 3 postcards telling me that this needs to be fixed yet we still sit waiting.

Great dealership! Great Service!

by from Des Moines, IA |

James Brock has been our salesman for many years. We appreciate his honesty and hard work that goes into making a sale stress free. Brock took an unfortunate situation and turned it around by spending countless hours to make our purchase a success. Everyone knows and loves Brock! My father always called him "Breezy"....wonder way? Elizabeth Apt's knowledge of the Suburban/Tahoe is beyond unbelievable! She was patient with us, as we are not tech savy. Elizabeth also came to our house to set the garage door opener(which we couldn't get to work in our 05 suburban) and set up my IPad. She is very committed to Bob Brown and introducing customers to their new vehicles....with enthusiasm! Warm regards, Cathy Kovacevich

Service

by from Des Moines, IA |

Took some time to be greeted. Wasn't told I needed to pull the car in to the garage. Service was fast and I received a prompt call when it was completed. Staff was nice and helpful.