Bob Brown Chevrolet

3600 111th St, Urbandale, IA 50322

New 888-276-2292
Used 877-573-5387
Service 866-913-9568

Where it's all about you!

Fast service, friendly employees, clean facilities

by from Urbandale, IA |

I came to the dealership to get my oil changed on a busy Friday afternoon. When I pulled up, there were several cars in line and I figured I would be there for a long time. I was very impressed with the short wait time. Everyone I encountered was very friendly and professional. This was my first time coming there for my oil change/car wash and I will definitely be returning.

Great service!

by from Urbandale, Iowa |

Great people and great service. Got me in and out quickly. I now have a new place I will be taking both of my cars

great service

by from DesMoines Iowa |

I came in without an appointment and needed a battery. The service manager got that taken care of and the vehicle serviced and I was done in an hour and a half.

Bob Brown Chevrolet responded to this review

December 10, 2013

Robert, thank you so much for submitting this review! We are so grateful to hear our customers' feedback. It helps us to constantly improve. If you have any questions, or future problems, be sure to see us again! Also, find us on Facebook and Twitter to stay informed with our latest specials and events. Thanks again for your review and have a great day! Matt Brown | General Manager | matt.brown@bobbrownauto.com

Great Service, Professional Tech's.

by from Urbandale, Iowa |

What a great job, drove in, changed oil, rotate tires explained to me that everything else was Ok, gave me a free wash ticket and a vehicle check form, the Tech's were very professional What is there not to like! GREAT JOB !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Repair Experience

by from Des Moines, Iowa |

I experienced a broken front wheel bearing/assembly on Sunday and needed the vehicle. On Monday I called Cory early. Even though I did not have an appointement he was very prompt and helpful in getting service coordinated, and working with the warranty carrier and Bob Brown staff to facilitate the repairs. I had the vehicle back by Monday evening and am very grateful for Cory's help and that of the Bob Brown crew. Thanks!

Service Department

by from Urbandale, IA |

Same day turnaround - quickly diagnosed my initial concerns, and secured authorization me to perform the work necessary to resolve the issue. The vehicle was ready for pick-up that evening. The process and communication couldn't have gone better. Thank you

Wonderful customer service and assistance

by from Des Moines Iowa |

I was a little confused with the communication while trying to find out if I needed an appointment and to see if I could drop my car off for servicing since I live out of town and had limited time available due to work constraints. I was transferred from the service area to the quick lube and then told by quick lube that I had to speak to the service area. I contacted my salesman and he provided wonder directions on what I needed to do to get my car serviced. Unfortunately I couldn't get to the dealership until 5:50 and although it was so close to closing time I was still provided with fabulous and courteous service! Much appreciated treatment and service from both my sales person and the Quick Lube team!!!!!

Outstanding Customer Service

by from Urbandale, IA |

Our visit to Bob Brown's was by far the best experience I have had a car dealership. Dar and Nate made sure to make our experience special. Each of them took their time with us to ensure we had a good experience. At the time they were working with us they made us feel like we were their #1 customer. I was also extremely impressed with the fact they had someone available to walk through all of the options on the car with my daughter and also helped get On Star set up. I felt they truly went above and beyond for me as a customer.

2014 Chevy Cruze Turbo Diesel

by from West Des Moines, IA |

I LOVE my 2014 Chevy Cruze! Robert was awesome to work wtih, very low pressure which I appreciated. I actually drove a certified used Cruze, but when Robert ran the numbers it made sense to buy a new one. The entire process took about an 1.5 hours. SUPER FAST and SUPER EASY! I got a great deal on a GREAT car. All in all just a great experience! The added bonus, spending about a half an hour with Tessa getting all the bells and whistles set up. I really appreciated being able to get that all done!

Complete Customer Satisfaction

by from Des Moines, IA |

Clyde is a true professional who is always going the extra mile to deliver customer satisfaction! He is why I do business with Bob Brown Chevrolet!