Bob Brown Chevrolet

3600 111th St, Urbandale, IA 50322

New 888-276-2292
Used 877-573-5387
Service 866-913-9568

Where it's all about you!

Good people, good price

by from Clive, IA |

Michelle was extremely helpful. She went out of her way to provide the many iterations of information I requested without putting on the high pressure sales pitch. She gave me confidence that Bob Brown wanted to win my business and would do what it took to win it. Michelle arranged an impromptu test drive for me outside of her own working hours and gave me the flexibility to work a test drive into my wife's schedule as well. At the end of the day, she didn't give me any reason NOT to do business with Bob Brown and in the end was the main reason I bought my truck from your dealership. Good people, good price and an expectation of good service is what will help me recommend your dealership to others.

Great dealership

by from Jesup, IA |

Great experience. Had exactly what I was looking for and the sales staff was extremely friendly, knowledgeable and fun yo work with!

Dent repair

by from Des Moines, IA |

Mike handled everything really well. I was able to get my car evaluated same day and get an appointment next day.

Very pleasant experience

by from Urbandale, Iowa |

Great experience from start to finish, thank you. Only feedback I can give to make for a "world class" experience is to pull the car up when the customer comes to pick it up instead of handing them the keys and saying it's down on the side of the building.

promt service

by from Urbandale, Ia |

had my vehicle there to fix a couple of the recalls. I have had great service experiences. I was on the fence about the salesman when I bought my vehicle, however everything else has been over the top.

August 28, 2014

Kristel, thank you for reviewing your service experience! We aim to provide time-efficient and exceptional service for our guests and we are proud that this was received during your time spent with us. Please keep us in mind for future needs. Tim Manning | General Manager | 515-278-7825

Great Service, Fast and Efficient Visit

by from Des Moines, IA |

The service techs were very kind and very quick and offered several times if I needed anything else to please let them know. They not only showed me what my car needed but explained why I needed it and what it did. Very good trip.

Great service, long drive

by from Urbandale, IA |

it was great, friendly, courteous, very efficient, staff was ready for my appointment of recall ignition replacement. They got me right in and out in great time. My only complaint is your location. You are too far away now and it isn't worth the drive for regular service.

August 26, 2014

Thank you for the feedback, Clarene! One of our top priorities is exceptional customer care and we are proud that this was offered to you during your recent visit. We look forward to see you in the future. Tim Manning | General Manager | 515-278-7825

Moving Up with Technology & Mileage

by from Des Moines, Iowa |

The car was exactly what we needed and the selection was outstanding! We have always timed our purchases for this time in the car cycle; PRICE. Eric was so easy to work with and direct & to the point. He worked around our schedules so as to help us conviently accomplish the purchase of our new car. Thank you!

prompt service

by from Urbandale, IA |

was able to get in promptly for my recall work and waited less than one hour for the work to be completed.

August 23, 2014

Hi Gloria and thank for the positive feedback. We're very happy to hear that you enjoyed your visit here with us at the dealership. We are driven to offer great customer care and we strive to provide the best service experience. Thank you again and we hope to see you again soon! Tim Manning | General Manager | 515-278-7825

Great service

by from Iowa |

Jason was awesome. My husband hates spending money Jason was not pushy at all just helped us in this decision.