Toyota of Des Moines

1650 SE 37th St, Grimes, IA 50111

New 866-211-0357
Used 888-371-5201
Service 888-247-9585

The only deal we can't take is the one we don't see

avoid their technicians! theydocument everything

by from des moines iowa |

Do not come to this location, and if you do document everything. I came in for an oil change and to have them review a slow leaking tire. Two(2) hours later they claim to make no attempt at fixing the tire but low and behold, rim marks and a massive tire bulge. Either they clipped something with my wheel or theyre liars. Either way dont trust this location!

June 18, 2014

Brandon, thank you for leaving your feedback. We apologize for the inconvenience. We do everything we can to provide the best service possible in a timely manner. If you would like to discuss this situation in more detail, please give me a call at your convenience at 515-276-4912. Thank you, Ron Short, Service Manager.

Certified Pre Owned

by from Marietta, GA |

I purchased a Certified Preowned Camry XLE V6 in from ToyotaDM. I recently moved to GA and was involved in an accident with this car. I am trying to settle a Dimished Value claim against the insurance company of the person that hit my car. During this process it was discovered that my car was involved in a major accident that was not disclosed to me when purchasing the car. If I had known this CPO was involved in this accident I would not have purchased this car. Now my Dimished Value settlement will be lower due to the previous damage to the car. I called Toyota North America and they told me to call the dealer ToyotaDM. After talking to ToyotaDM they basically said I am out of luck. I am very frustrated at Toyota and the dealership at this point. The reason I purchased a CPO is for peace of mind that the car is in good shape and been in no accidents. Now I find out that this car was involved in an accident and going to cause me to lose money. How many people would purchase a CPO if they knew the car was involved in a major accident? I am going to try and contact Toyota North America to see if there is any recourse.

06 Toyota Tundra

by from Des Moines IA |

I found a 06 Toyota Tundra from Toyota of Des Moines on the internet for sale. I sent an e-mail and the very next day I was contacted. the salesmen Jim Webber was great. I was able to see the truck and drive it and he answered al my questions. We came to an agreement, and then moved to financing. My finance agent Ryan McClanahan was the best. he was able to help me find affordable financing, and now I am a proud owner of a 06 Toyota Tundra! Thanks guys.

March 28, 2014

Sean, thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We are glad to hear that you had such an excellent experience with Jim and Ryan. Enjoy your new Toyota Tundra! Please give me a call at 515-276-4911 if you would like to discuss your time at our dealership in greater detail. Thanks, Ray Murphy, General Manager.

Great service!!

by from Osceola, IA |

It was a great experience. There was no pressure, and they are very knowledgeable. We will be back!

March 18, 2014

Tcmommy03, thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We are happy to hear that you had such a great, no pressure experience with us. We look forward to your return visit! Please give me a call at 515-276-4911 if you would like to discuss your time at our dealership in greater detail. Thanks, Ray Murphy, General Manager.

Contacted on the net, they replied within an hour.

by from Oskaloosa IA |

The best car buying experience we have ever had. The salesman made us feel that he was there only to serve our needs, which he did very professionally.

January 5, 2014

JanetWayne, thank you for leaving us a review!It makes me very happy to hear that we were able to make your experience so enjoyable. Our customers' happiness is always our main priority so please don't hesitate to give us a call if there is anything else you need. Thanks, Ray Murphy, General Manager, 515-276-4911.

Friendly, Helpful service Great facility

by from Fort Dodge, IA |

Everyone at Toyota of Des Moines was very friendly and helpful. This is the second Toyota we have purchased from them. Our salesman Jim was so helpful in making us the best bargain for us.