Stew Hansen Dodge City - Chrysler - Jeep - Ram

Service 888-349-8205

((We Hear You))

2012 Dodge Journey

by from Des Moines, IA |

Best Experience you could ask for!!! From meeting with my salesperson Bob M. till the day of delivery this dealership met and exceeded my needs and expectations in every way. They live up to their motto of showing you how they strive to make your car buying experience enjoyable from start to finish. And they Do!!

Very courteous and made me comfortable upfront

by from Creston, IA 50801 |

Very courteous from the start. Maddie Houser was their internet sales person and was very courteous. They also had a large inventory and were fair in their trade. Merle was also very courteous and kind.

Vet's need not apply

by from Des Moines,Ia |

I started buying cars from Stew over 35 years ago and many since, my neighbor who just returned from his 3rd deployment last summer and ended his service for our country told me A friend of his said if he wanted to sell cars Stew's was a great place, I have watched him for 6 months working morning till nite, I seen him home this past week, I wondered why. The GM Dan cut their pay 30%, top performers are a must,understand,if they are not performing in my generation you got fired today they demoralize you VET OR NOT, we'll I will end my buying from Stew, even though Stew's not their anymore his son was, I wonder if he knows that big picture of him saluting Veteran's in the showroom, is false, because MR Dan B the Boss doesn't want to pay unemployment but to demoralize Proud Americans...

March 20, 2014

While we appreciate your past commitment to our dealership, we are greatly saddened by your current perception of us. We respect all those who have served our country and honor their sacrifice. We would like to discuss your concerns with our dealership to see if we can clear up any misunderstandings. Please contact our General Manager, Dan Boettcher, at 515.331.2900. We look forward to hearing from you.

Would go there again

by from Des Moines, IA |

I purchased a used, certified Jeep Liberty from Stew Hansen's last week. The process was simple, and they gave me good terms on my loan through their on-site financing. The price on the Liberty is what got me in the door, though, as it was well below blue book considering all the options it had (leather, sun roof, tow package, touch-screen audio, etc). Best deal I could find in a 500 mile search radius on Cars.com, and they were right here in town. I will say, though, that Dewey Dodge in Ankeny, IA (their sister store), was also very competitive, and the salesman, Justin, was extremely helpful and low-pressure. I would definitely shop here again when purchasing my next vehicle, though I will admit that price has more to do with what gets me pulling into the lot.

GREAT Customer Service everytime!

by from West Des Moines, IA |

I love my new 2014 Jeep Cherokee (this is my 5th Jeep from Stew Hansen's)! They called when the first ones were on the lot and did their best to make it work with what I wanted. They truly listen to the customer, which is why I come back here to buy every single time.

my experience was great, everyone was very nice an

by from fort dodge, ia |

was great, i couldnt b more pleased, everyone was nice and helpful, they went out of their way, i could not b more happy, im really glad i bought the suv with stew hanson, i would deff reccoment to my friends

Great Service thanks Brett

by from Windsor Heights |

I have a 2003 jeep Wrangler had a exterior door handle replaced in Florida hadn't been in Iowa a week and that handle broke went to body shop to see if I could get it fixed they were so pleasant and bent over backwards to correct my problem Brett was the best. Thank you you don't get service like that in Florida

Hit & Miss

by from Des Moines, IA |

I was treated like I was wasting the salesmans time. I had a budget of 13,000 and on that huge lot was shown 1 car and told in that range I will not find anything nice. A week after I purchased a new car elsewhere I was called and emailed alot by the internet sales so maybe they are good, but too late. The salesman makes all the difference....

Horrible

by from Grimes, Iowa |

The quality of cars were horrible. The interior of one had holes in the leather and they hadnt even cleaned whatever had been spilled on the seat. The rotors were also way to rusted for a 2008. The salesman told us that alot of their cars were that way. But had also made the comment that he doesnt sell junk cars. If im going to spend 18,000 on a car im not going to buy one that will need repaired as soon as I drive it off the lot. I will never buy a car from this company.

February 7, 2012

Here at Stew Hansens Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram we strive to give our customers the best value in the purchase of a used vehicle. We are the number #1 certified dealer in the nation for Chrysler vehicles and have been #1 for several years. The only way for us to achieve this goal is to make sure our used vehicles are ready to sell when they are put on our lot for all customer to see. When there is an issue with a used vehicle we are quick to respond to what ever the problem is and to make sure that the customer has been taken care of to their satisfaction. If a vehicle can not pass a safety inspection in our service department the repairs are made to the vehicle as we are concerned for safety. Some vehicles that we trade for do have some things that are not repaired such as holes and even have stains that can not be removed. Because of this we price the vehicle at a discount and let the customer take advantage of the lower price. We have been in business for 34 years and have become the largest Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram dealer in Iowa because we take care of our customers. Bob Mckeehan Internet Sales Manager

felt rushed

by from Fort dodge Ia |

The buying process was fine. but during the financing part felt very rushed and pushed into signing without being fully informed about what I was signing....I didn't want gap insurace and told them as such but when I got home and looked through everything I noticed that I got it and payed for it... i think this might be why they rushed so fast.

November 20, 2011

Dear Challenger Driver, We understand your concerns during the finance aspect of your purchase. We know alot of information and paperwork is discussed and signed during this exciting time of purchasing your new car. Our finance manager looks forward to reviewing your account further with you at your convenience. Please contact us 1-800-532-1127