Charles Gabus Ford

4545 Merle Hay Rd, Des Moines, IA 50310

New 866-413-7660
Used 888-754-9254
Service 866-618-3041

BIG enough to serve you better, SMALL enough to care

Selling cars the way they should be sold.

by from Des Moines, Iowa |

I first heard of and engaged with Charles Gabus Ford when buying my 2011 Ford Fiesta. Through that experience I met and worked with Less Sharp. His professionalism and people skills not only with me, but also my wife brought us back when looking for a new car for my wife. We purchased a new Ford Taurus Sho in 2012 also working with Less. Our experience with your service department, service staff, sales staff and loan personal have all be a extremely positive one so when it became time to look to replacing the Fiesta it was a easy choice, we called Less and as always we were taken care of and purchased a Ford Focus Titanium. This experience was no less positive than our previous ones. We will be coming back to Charles Gabus Ford for all our new and used car needs.

March 3, 2014

Michael, your review was wonderful to read! I'm so happy to hear that Less has been able to impress you consistently throughout your purchases at Charles Gabus Ford. Your loyal business means the world to us and we look forward to many more years of working with you. As always, don't hesitate to give us a call if you need anything. Sincerely, James Bintner - GM jbintner@charlesgabus.com - 515-270-0707

Great Service

by from Des Moines, Ia |

fREINDLY AND FAST SERVICE. I was late for my appointment (last one of the day)Still very polite. I offered to make another appointment since I was late but he refused and took my truck in and did the work

Great dealer, great people, great vehicles

by from Aurora, IA |

Everyone did their job, helped me how I asked them to help. Didn't push anything on me. Very speedy process, especially when we did a lot of the negotiating online.

Great service super people very clean thru out the

by from New Virginia Iowa |

i alway's enjoy coming to Charles Gabus for my service need's.everybody is friendly and thru the year's with Jeff turner. and Mike Woodard i feel they are my friend.i'm glad to see them and seem's like they are glad to. and the girls where you pay for your sevice and pick up your car.they are great to.

Fast, easy, thorough, no pressure

by from Urbandale, IA |

Fast, easy, explained the benefits of not only my Escape compared to other SUV's, but benefits of choosing Charles Gabus Ford in particular (free oil changes, discounted rentals). They made an effort to get as much as possible for my trade in, walked me around the Escape and explained various things.

Service

by from norwalk iowa |

Very professional, efficient and friendly. I called in and was able to get in the next day. They got my car done very quickly.

October 19, 2014

Deb, Thank you for your outstanding rating of our service department. We appreciate the opportunity to service your vehicle needs and look forward to doing so in the future. Thanks for taking the time to write the review. It really matters to our dealership! James Bintner - GM jbintner@charlesgabus.com 515-270-0707

Buying Experience

by from Des Moines, Iowa |

Erika was a pleasure to work with. She showed a sincere interest in finding the vehicle we were looking for. Erika even went so far as to look at another local dealer when what we were looking for didn't appear to be available at your dealership. We were never pressured, which made the buying experience pleasurable. Nick, the finance person was also a pleasure to work with. He ask questions, and tailored the loan as well as the extended warranty to our specific needs. Nick showed us various options available which allowed us the ability to make a wise buying decision.

October 19, 2014

David at Charles Gabus Ford, our number one goal is customer satisfaction. We train our staff to go the extra mile and give the customer a positive experience. We are very pleased you enjoyed your recent visit and we hope you will continue to use our dealership for your parts and service needs. Thank you for your great review! James Bintner - GM jbintner@charlesgabus.com 515-270-0707

The best Ford dealership in Iowa

by from Des Moines, IA |

Noah Wolter and Josh Christensen offered amazing customer service and were very easy to work with. This is the third vehicle that I have purchased from Gabus thanks to my trust in Noah. Both Josh and Noah were able to offer me their own experience with the explorer sport because they each own one. Great experience! I will go back to Gabus should I ever need another vehicle.

October 19, 2014

Michael, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback! I am very pleased to hear that Josh and Noah's consistent professionalism and great customer service has earned your trust and repeat business. I hope you are continuing to enjoy your purchase from Charles Gabus Ford . We can't wait to see you for your next visit; be sure to check out our latest deals on Facebook and Twitter before you come in. James Bintner - GM jbintner@charlesgabus.com 515-270-0707

Great service

by from Van Meter,Ia |

Hassle free pricing and the courtesy of other sales people to help even though they aren't the main sales person I was dealing with.

October 16, 2014

Robert, thank you and congratulations on your purchase! We are so very pleased that we could make your visit easy and hassle free, and we believe that's how every car buying experience should be. We are sincerely grateful for your trust and enjoy your new vehicle! Have a great day! James Bintner - GM jbintner@charlesgabus.com 515-270-0707

Good service

by from Des Moines, IA |

I was able to get in without an appointment and even though it looked busy I was in and out pretty quick.

October 16, 2014

Thank you for the review,Harold. We appreciate your taking time to do this. Our service is especially designed to be very quick and efficient. We try to make adjustments to the daily schedule for those customers we need to walk in and out without a scheduled appointment. I am very happy we were able to accommodate your vehicle! Take care! James Bintner - GM jbintner@charlesgabus.com 515-270-0707

Great service and friendly atmosphere.

by from Bridgewater, IA |

They did my oil change, tire rotation, and warranty work at one visit. I also requested a car to do some shopping since I live 90 miles away. Awesome!

October 14, 2014

Wendy, thank you for the wonderful review and for traveling to Charles Gabus Ford from quite a distance to do your business. We are pleased to hear that you were satisfied with the loaner car we provided and the thorough service you received from us. If there is anything more that we can do please come back and see us again. Take care! James Bintner - GM jbintner@charlesgabus.com 515-270-0707