Charles Gabus Ford

4545 Merle Hay Rd, Des Moines, IA 50310

New 866-413-7660 New 866-413-7660
Used 888-754-9254 Used 888-754-9254
Service 866-618-3041 Service 866-618-3041

BIG enough to serve you better, SMALL enough to care

Selling cars the way they should be sold.

by from Des Moines, Iowa |

I first heard of and engaged with Charles Gabus Ford when buying my 2011 Ford Fiesta. Through that experience I met and worked with Less Sharp. His professionalism and people skills not only with me, but also my wife brought us back when looking for a new car for my wife. We purchased a new Ford Taurus Sho in 2012 also working with Less. Our experience with your service department, service staff, sales staff and loan personal have all be a extremely positive one so when it became time to look to replacing the Fiesta it was a easy choice, we called Less and as always we were taken care of and purchased a Ford Focus Titanium. This experience was no less positive than our previous ones. We will be coming back to Charles Gabus Ford for all our new and used car needs.

March 5, 2014

Michael, your review was wonderful to read! I'm so happy to hear that Less has been able to impress you consistently throughout your purchases at Charles Gabus Ford. Your loyal business means the world to us and we look forward to many more years of working with you. As always, don't hesitate to give us a call if you need anything. Sincerely, James Bintner - GM jbintner@charlesgabus.com - 515-270-0707

Great service.

by from Des Moines, Iowa |

All of our questions were answered. Since we live about 2 hours away, we were able to have the price and paperwork done over the phone and internet so that when we arrived the process went very quickly.

December 6, 2015

Debra, thanks so much for this 5-star review about your service experience! We always enjoy hearing from our customers. I am pleased to hear that our team has consistently been and accommodating during your visits. Our goal is to provide quality customer care, and I am glad to hear that our team has shown you their commitment to this. We hope to work with you again in the future for any of your automotive needs! Best regards, Sean Sellers General Manager 515-270-0707

Superb professional service. Above and beyond expe

by from Des Moines, IA> |

Very professional as usual. Service went xtra effort to check out remote start and tell me how to use it.

December 6, 2015

Patrick, thank you for writing such a great review about our dealership! We appreciate the feedback and are pleased that your service experience was so positive. We always do our best to make sure all of our customers leave completely satisfied with the maintenance work performed on their vehicle. We look forward to seeing you again. Best regards, Sean Sellers General Manager 515-270-0707

Best experience ever!

by from Des Moines, Ia |

Fast, straight forward... The sales rep texted, emailed and called which cut a lot of time down being in the dealership. It was wonderful!

November 26, 2015

Rachel, thank you for sharing your feedback! It is very important to our dealership that we earn the trust of our guests by following through with our promises and providing hassle-free service. Please visit us on Facebook; we offer exclusive specials for our likers and followers. Regards, Sean Sellers General Manager

Good to go

by from Des Moines, IA |

I received prompt courteous service with no high pressure. Gabus Ford has clean facilities. And I received a printout describing everything they checked.

November 26, 2015

Marilyn, thank you for taking the time to write this fantastic review! Our team works very hard to ensure each of our customers is 100% satisfied with the service experience. We look forward to working with you again; be sure to take advantage of our exclusive specials by visiting us on Facebook. Regards, Sean Sellers General Manager

Great Service

by from Des Moines, Iowa |

friendly, professional and clean. I was taken car of right away. Your driver that took me to work and picked me up was very professional.

November 26, 2015

Thank you for sharing your feedback! It is very important to our dealership that we earn the trust of our guests by following through with our promises and providing hassle-free service. Please visit us on Facebook; we offer exclusive specials for our likers and followers. Regards, Sean Sellers General Manager

Seamless, quick and easy

by from Melcher-Dallas, IA |

Quick and easy. Not a lot of standing around waiting for different departments to get on the same page. We were working with service and rentals. Drop off and pick up was seamless.

November 26, 2015

Thank you for writing about your visit with us! I am happy to hear that our staff was able to provide you with the outstanding customer service we strive to deliver to each of our guests. We would love to work with you again; feel free to call us with any questions or concerns. Be sure to check us out on Facebook -- we offer exclusive specials for our likers. Regards, Sean Sellers General Manager

Fantastic service department

by from Des Moines IA |

The service advisor was able to get a recall fixed on my car that I kept forgetting to have fixed when I only had a apoitment for an oil change. Great service!

November 26, 2015

Amber, we love hearing about guests who have a wonderful experience at our dealership and we are happy you are one of them! We understand that buying a car is an important decision and we are honored that you chose Charles Gabus Ford. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions on your new purchase. Regards, Sean Sellers General Manager 515-270-0707

Great service !

by from Des moines, Iowa |

I was a first time car buyer and the dealer made the decision easy and pressure free which really allowed me think about the decision about what car I wanted. He was also helpful in describing the monthly cost and warranty.

November 26, 2015

Austin, thanks for the great review! Please come visit us if you need anything else, be it service or sales. Also, surf on over to our Facebook page for exclusive offers. Regards, Sean Sellers General Manager

Routine oil change becomes a new truck experience

by from Des Moines, IA |

I went in for a routine oil change, and came out with a brand new truck, my experience was fantastic!

November 26, 2015

Hi Heather and thanks for the great feedback! We're very happy that the team was there to give you the customer service we know you deserve! Thank you and we look forward to seeing you again! Regards, Sean Sellers General Manager 515-270-0707