Carsmart Sales

Used 888-270-0673

The Smart Mart

Honest, frank, good deals

by from Milwaukee |

I bought a Saturn from Carsmart Sales with cash. Simple, straightforward deal. They were very honest about the car I was getting, especially the weak spots -- faulty air conditioning and leaky sunroof. Offered a deal on getting the air conditioning fixed, and walked us through other issues. Great price allowed me to get the work done by my neighborhood mechanic at a comparable price. No attempt to bamboozle, misdirect or throw smoke. We were told exactly what we were getting and considered it a good, honest deal.

good experience buying used car

by from Rockford, Il |

Bought a used car for or son at carsmart.He was honest about every car hat we looked at. Car w e-mailed him about was not on lot when we arrived. It was out for repair due to horrible weather we were experiencing. Test drove about 5 cars and selected one, prices were very good compared to other dealers in area.

not convenient hours

by from Freeport IL |

I found several cars on cars.com from Carsmart Sales but when I searched their website for the hours they are open, the hours weren't listed. We traveled from 45 minutes away and looked at a few other dealerships but Carsmart Sales wasn't open so they didn't get our cash business.

Good cars for a great price.

by from Rockford |

Bought a Ford Taurus whose air was not blowing cold. Before buying we mentioned that the air was not cold and they fixed it before we took possession. Was a great running car. Would buy again from this dealer. Reasonably priced cars.

Never Heard from Carsmart & Don't Want to Now

by from Chicago (but visit Rockford area regularly) |

As I recall, I never got a response from Carsmart Sales, after I emailed them through Cars.com to ask about a car they were selling. So, I would rate them low and likely look to other car sellers for my next car. In fact, my search for a car continues today.

Carsmart Sales responded to this review

May 12, 2012

Carsmart Sales makes every effort to call back leads. Your email possibly went to our spam folder thus we never saw it. Sorry for any inconvenience.