Hummel's Nissan

Service 877-281-8361

Iowa's # 1 Nissan Dealer

satisfied customer

by from ft city wi |

wife and i drove over 2 hours to see the vehicle. it was advertised with every thing we were looking for ,model sl and model year 2010, milage under 20000, price color and options. we found the car as described. salesman went over every aspect of the car and wife took it for a test drive and was happy with its performance. the purchase transaction was a professional, straight forward sale. we recieved a fair trade in and left with the vehicle and a good feeling about the whole experience.

Horrible Service for Repairs

by from West Des Moines, IA |

I purchased a 2012 Nissan Maxima brand new from Nissan in 2012. The first problem I had with it was this month when a headlight went out. I stopped by an auto parts store to get a new bulb and the manager there (after reviewing my car with me) told me the light should be covered under warranty so I should take it to the dealership, which I did two days later. I dropped my car off and about an hour later one of the service people called and said I had a broken light. I told them not to fix it and I would look at it when I got there. When I got there, the bottom of the headlight under the headlight that was out was completely broken. I told the service people that was not the case two days ago when I took the car to the auto parts store. They replied "This is how you brought it to us." I asked to speak to the manager and I explained the situation and showed him the car and he responded (after discussing with the service people, cause he hasn't seen my car at all yet) "You brought it in like that." They also did not fix the other light that was out and should have been covered under warranty cause they said it was the wiring causing the light to go out. At that point I told them to put my car back together and I was leaving. I took my car back to the auto parts store where the manager had just reviewed the headlights two days prior and he confirmed the light was not broken. He also offered to have Nissan call him and gave me his card. He also pointed out that my bumper was not put back on properly. And that as far as the original light that was out, it doesn't matter if it's the wiring or the bulb, the whole thing should be covered under warranty. After all of this I called the corporate office for Nissan and they also did nothing to fix my car and said the dealerships are privately owned and there's nothing they can do. I would not recommend buying a Nissan after this experience, but if you do, NEVER take it to Hummel's for repairs, even if it is still under warranty. They broke my headlight, lied about it, and refused to fix it. And I have an independent witness.

Don't Purchase a Vehicle Here

by from Des Moines, Iowa |

I would highly recommend a Nissan Product. However, after purchasing several vehicles from Hummel's over the years, I was extremely disappointed at the way I was treated most recently. Hummel's touted customer loyalty to me, however none was shown to me during my attempt to purchase a vehicle. I would not recommend this dealer. There are a number of other Nissan dealers you can choose from.

Satisfied Customer

by from Des Moines, IA |

Thank you for a quick, courteous, hassle free transaction. Worked with me in attempts to get the deal done. I was able to test drive vehicle by myself, which I appreciate. They didn't waste a bunch of my time.

Great experience!

by from Adel, IA |

First time shopping exclusively online and the experience went very smoothly. No hassle, courteous and quick!

Looking for Best Price on a New Frontier 4dr 4wd

by from West Des Moines |

Mr. Miller was quite pleasant and not too pushy. He gave me a good price and we will let him sharpen his pencil a bit to get us a better price.

I bought a used Nissan Maxima

by from Ames, IA |

The dealer let me take the car for a ride by myself which I appreciated. Salesperson was not the least bit pushy. The only negative comment I have is that I asked for the Car Fax report and was told they had it, but I never got it. I forgot to ask when I was there, but I had asked for it when on the phone with them. I've had my car for 2 weeks and had one small problem which they promptly fixed. Waiting room was clean and offered snacks. I believe I got a beautiful car at a great price!

Never received a call

by from Des Moines, Iowa |

I submitted a question online about a Chevy Equinox and never had anyone contact me. Then received a form e-mail today about a month later about my inquiry into a Nissan Equinox. Really? Doesn't seem like they want my business.