Willis Auto Campus

Service 888-594-2721 Service 888-594-2721

Providing the Ultimate Guest Experience - All Things Automotive

2014 Cadillac SRX

by from West Des Moines, IA |

We recently purchased a 2014 Cadillac SRX with Dee Nee Amodeo as our sales consultant. She did an excellent job. She listened to our needs, knew her products extremely well and gave us excellent customer service from the very first day we looked back in July until we finally purchased in September. While I was still deciding what and where to buy I had my lexus in for regular service so instead getting any loaner I asked my service person if I could get a SRX to drive for half a day. Dee Nee was excellent about making that happen quickly and we ended keeping it over night and had some time to really drive it and play with the CUE system. After that hands on experience I easily reached a decision that I wanted to buy an SRX. Thank you Dee Nee!!

Willis Auto Campus responded to this review

October 8, 2013

Thank you for sharing your experience with us and we appreciate the feed back. We look forward to assisting you with your service and sales needs in the future. Have a great day! Sincerely, The Willis Auto Campus Team

Best for MINI purchase, service, accessories

by from Des Moines, IA |

I bought my fourth MINI from Willis, and every experience has been positive, professional, and fair. Their service department is excellent. All the staff are friendly, The ability to have my car picked up and delivered after service work when I'm at work is a special touch that I love. When I need a loaner car, Willis MINI is there for me. I love this dealership and service department and have and will continue to refer people to Willis.

Great!

by from Des moines, Iowa 50312 |

Excellent. As a costumer they meet my expectations and got my business for years to come.

Great salesman

by from Des Moines, IA |

Bought a 2004 vw beetle a this location. It's an older car with lower miles. The day after I bought it the check engine light came on. My salesman got it all fixed up and took great care of me. For a used car don't be afraid to shop here. They have great deals if you watch closely for them. Ask for Terry! Tell him I sent you. Denise with the beetle.

Absolutely great experience thus far!

by from DSM, IA |

Living in DSM for so long I always thought Willis seemed like it would be an overpriced dealer. Not the case at all. From the initial purchase experience to the routine maintenance, my entire experience has been great. Most recently I went in to have my Maxima serviced and look at some other issues I was having. The service associate saved me several hundred dollars and gave me some great advice...did I mention he saved me several hundred dollars??? So far we have had a great experience!

Awesome service an hour and half away!!

by from Belle Plaine, IA |

I couldn't get to the dealership for service (oil change, etc), so they came an hour and half to pick up my MINI, left me a loaner, and brought it back the next day! Awesome service!!

No pressure buying

by from Kirkman,Ia |

Salesman Jeff was nice and helped us right away. He didn't pressure into buying anything. When I decided on a car he handed me the keys and let me drive the 2014 Ford Fusion on my own.

Supreme Service

by from Johnston, Iowa |

Exceptional at Willis as usual. From car purchase, to questions on your vehicle...they continue to impress me year over year. This is my 5th car from the Willis dealership.

RX350

by from Des Moines, Iowa |

Completely amazing. Ryan Tokarz went above and beyond out of his way to make sure my repairs were handled timely and efficiently. The experience was top notch and I would not go any place else! Thank you for making me feel important.

Excellent Customer Service and Auto Service!

by from Des Moines, IA |

By far the best service department! Always friendly, always courteous, always helpful, always upfront about everything.