2422 Merriam Lane, Kansas City, KS 66106

Used 866-229-8090

Always finds right vehicle at right price

by from Shawnnee, KS |

Been buying cars from Earley Enterprises for over 15 years and always have had a great experience. The vehicles are what we wanted and all have given us extended years of great service. From work vans to luxury vehicles we have been very happy with results.

Best experience I've ever had.

by from Pleasant Hill, MO |

Awkward at first, have never done business with a dealer by appointment only. HOWEVER. Glad I did. Rex Earley made himself very available on my schedule. Rex is truly the most honest salesman/owner I've ever done business with. He will do what it takes to make the customer happy with their purchase. I will recommend his business to anyone I know wanting to purchase a quality vehicle. Thanks Rex, love my '93 F150 (and so do my friends).

Crimson and Blue Motors

by from Independence, MO. |

Although the whole process went slow, he made sure we were taken care of. The car is in great condition and he said he would even change the timing belt when needed.

Horrible attitude upon calling for information

by from Kansas |

I contacted Rex Earley inquiring about the 2006 Acura TL he currently has to find out the miles. I was very friendly and when he told me it had 120k I just nicely told him I was looking for a little bit lower miles. Rather than nicely argue his case he preceded to tell me that I was brainwashed (Literally the first thing he said in response to my concern of high miles...), that I obviously hadn't done any research, and that a lot of high mile cars are in better condition than low mile cars. I honestly would have considered had he argued his case in a more professional and appealing manner, however, he treated me like I was just some dumb girl. When I told him I was in sales and I didn't appreciate the high pressure attitude and tone he had taken with me... he hung up on me. Lol. I could not believe his lack of professionalism. Well... here ya go. I guess this is what it got you, Rex. Word of mouth is the most powerful form of advertisement and this particular situation is a very clear indication of your character. I would never trust in this kind of character enough to give ANY of my money to you nor trust your high pressure sales tactics.

Very easy to work with.

by from Overland Park |

Rex really puts the customer first. He makes the shopping process easy. He never puts any pressure on you.

Rex was great and the car was too!

by from Overland Park, KS |

Rex has top quality used cars to choose from and the Toyota Corolla I purchased from him has been running great since driving it away from the warehouse. Earley Enterprises operates out of a large warehouse and all of the cars are very CLEAN and have been maintained nicely. My wife and I recommended that our sister and brother-in-law go visit him and they were very satisfied as well.

The Best Range of Used Cars

by from Shawnee, Kansas |

Rex is a straight shooter. This is the third van or car that we have bought from Rex. We have been very happy with all aspects of Rex's business and inventory. Lastly we know three other families that have purchased at least 3 vehicals from Rex. The Sliva's

Good guy with good character

by from Shawnee, KS |

Earley is a stand-up dealer who isn't out to make a fast buck selling anything to anyone. He will even look for the kind of car you want. You name the price, condition, color etc. and he is on it. Don't be in a hurry and he will find exactly what you need. I have bought two cars from him and we are working on a third. Not a dud in the bunch.

by from Kansas City MO |

Great service! Rex really takes the time to work with you. We have bought two vehicles from him and have been very satisfied both times. We really like that he keeps his inventory inside. Quality cars and positive service will keep us going back.

My Buying Experience at Earley Enterprises

by from Leawood, KS |

Dealing with Rex Earley was an absolute pleasure. Having purchased over 70 cvars in my lifetime I rank the purchase of the 2004 Lexus LS430 at the very top. Rex was accomodating and delivered everything he promissed. I highly recommend him and will be doing so to all my friends, family and clients.