South Valley Auto Wholesale

South Valley Auto Wholesale

527 Robert Ave., Santa Clara, CA 95050

Used 866-250-4093

SOUTH VALLEY AUTO WHOLESALE is the Silicon Valley's leading dealer of quality pre-owned Hondas.

2010 Honda Civic 4D car purachase

by from Mountain View |

I purchased a 2010 Honda Civic 4-door automatic car from South Valley Auto WholeSale. This was a perfect deal as I would never have got a used car with such a low mileage in such an affordable range. Quiet a long period I was on my search in many showrooms around Santa Clara city as good as 10 nos. But I was not able to find any car to my satisfaction, either the cars were having more used mileage (as high as 80-150 K miles) or with cost beyond 14 K or with an accident report. Then I came across South Valley AutoSale with an wonderful deal and I came by the store to scan the vehicle. Daryl was a good man to receive me over there and show me the car explaining all the details. He even helped me with applying the loan for the purchase. I hardly took 3 hours to confirm my purchase, with thought of not loosing such a good deal. Next day, I just came by the store with my insurance copy and took the car with me. I was glad that my busy and frustrating days of search of a car finally came to an end with a good and satisfactory deal. Daryl provided me an 30 days of warranty period, but it was not necessary as the car was such in an excellent condition. I was very much attentive while driving to eavesdrop all the unusual sound forn the car engine and transmission. But I never did. I would definitely recommend this store for buying a car. --Jagadish

Highly reccomended

by from Mountain View, Ca |

Had a great buying experience at South Valley. I'm very happy with my purchase. Would definitely recommend to a friend or family member.

Great car for my son

by from San Jose, CA |

Purchased a 2000 Honda Accord for my son. His first car was purchased from a lot up in Sacramento. The car was absolutely horrible and should never have even been allowed to be sold as it was. My son is a college student and was in need of a reliable, gas efficient car. Daryl showed us a few cars, and we ended up with a 2000 Honda Accord with a newly rebuilt transmission. Had a great warranty on the transmission and was pleasantly surprised to learn that Daryl stands behind his vehicles providing a 30 day warranty. I would highly recommend South Valley Auto Wholesale to anyone looking to purchase a used vehicle. The transaction process was very easy, with no sales pressure.

Excellent Car Buying Experience

by from San Jose CA |

We just purchased a 2008 Honda Element SC from South Valley Auto Wholesale. I came to Daryl already knowing what I wanted. He was very pleasant when I first called him on the phone and he turned out to be a wonderful person to work with. This the 15th car I have purchased and I would have to say this was the easiest transaction of all of them. The night I brought the Element home, I did a tune up and replace the battery. I forgot that disconnecting the power locks the radio and you need a pass code. I made the mistake of calling Honda first (as per the instruction manual). The dealer told me that they were going to charge me to remove the stereo to find the serial number and then they could give me a code. I then called Daryl and 5 minutes later, he had the correct code and my stereo was working again. I would definitely recommend checking out South Valley Auto Wholesale over a private transaction because Daryl stands by his vehicles and in some cases they come with a 30 day warranty. That adds a sort of level of comfort for someone like me who knows that buying a used car is sometimes a scary thing when you don't know how well the vehicle was treated previously.