South Valley Auto Wholesale

527 Robert Ave., Santa Clara, CA 95050

Used 866-250-4093 Used 866-250-4093

SOUTH VALLEY AUTO WHOLESALE is the Silicon Valley's leading dealer of quality pre-owned Hondas.

knowledgeable, no pressure

by from San Rafael, CA |

I was not expecting to be buying a car but when my 2000 Civic was stolen I needed to find a vehicle within the price range of the insurance money and would have to get a used car. I had only ever bought new cars from a dealer so was apprehensive of getting scammed by some used car salesman sending me off with a poor product. I was still hesitant when I drove up to South Valley Auto as it was in an industrial area and did not have the glamorous appearance of a Honda or Toyota dealership with all those new cars in the lot and fancy showrooms with flat screen TVs and snacks. But I was interested in the 2002 Honda Insight and those cars are harder to find which put me at South Valley Auto. Daryl quickly put me at ease with his manner, no pressure environment and deep knowledge about Hondas and particularly Insights. The 2002 insight he had was in great condition and in the end I trusted him and made the purchase. I concur with other comments that he would rather do things the right way than make an extra buck. My Insight can hit 60 mpg and was recently in at the Honda dealership for an oil change and inspection and the Honda mechanics found the car to be in excellent shape, just as Daryl said. If you are looking for a used car, I recommend South Valley Auto. Ignore the appearance because it is the people that matter.

Pleasurable buying experience!

by from San Jose, CA |

We spent most of the day going dealership-to-dealership being pressured to buy and feeling like we were probably being gauged. What a delight to find Daryl! Not a lot of cars, but the set price (no haggling!) and warranty made all the difference. We got a car our teenage daughter loves, and Daryl's handling of an item that needed immediate repair was professional and quick. Great experience!

Best car buying experince ever

by from San Jose, CA |

I've been shopping for cars many times and the salesperson were always pushy or always trying to sell me a car I didn't want or ask for. When I came to this place the salesperson was upfront and not at all pushy. He helped me with my the what price range and a payment within my budget. After test driving the car I liked, we went through all paperwork and I got a very good payment and trade in for my old car (2005 Nissan Altima). It was actually a good experience for a change and he made the whole process very easy. I would highly recommended Daryl to get you an honest and good deal.

Nice guy, very easy experience

by from Palo Alto, CA |

Daryl was very helpful and knowledgeable. It took us less than 2 hours from start to finish to buy a car, and that included the time for us to go get a cashier's check. As we were driving off, I noticed the passenger seatbelt buckle was broken on the car we bought and I was worried since we had already finished the transaction, but Daryl was fantastic with the follow up. He ordered us a new buckle and paid for the mechanic to install it. He was very prompt with his email responses during this repair process. I would definitely recommend South Valley Auto to anyone looking for a used car in the area.

Great customer service!

by from Santa Clara, CA |

This was the easiest car buying experience I've had. I purchased my Honda from Daryl at South Valley Auto Wholesale over a year ago. It was priced reasonably and there was no haggling or nonsense. I contacted Daryl with a question a year after the purchase. He was quick to reply and happy to help. Great customer service and I'm very happy with my Honda.

Professional, Hassle=Free Car Buying Experience:

by from San Francisco, CA |

The Title says it all. My 2005 Honda Element was totaled. Not only did Daryl have the largest selection in the Bay Area to choose from, he is the consummate professional when it comes to purchasing a vehicle. The procedure was seamless, the pricing at or below market value and the follow up questions that I had were answered with his intimate knowledge of the vehicles he sells. I would not hesitate to purchase another vehicle from him. I have purchased many vehicles over the years and dealing with Daryl has been a 5 star experience in all aspects. Peter D....San Francisco

The right way to do business

by from San Pablo CA |

Everything about buying a used car from Daryl was great. He was honest and straightforward and was always willing to talk and be flexible with meetings and with my questions. I could tell he would rather do business correctly and with integrity than make the most money by sacrificing his core values. I'd recommend looking into his selection and giving him a call. I'd definitely buy from him again.

Real person, not a car sales man, great deals!

by from Santa Cruz, CA |

When I had met Daryl, I had just been to three lots, every time the same thing. They say what they want you to hear and try to pull one over on you. They tell you not to pay attention to the interest rate or don't put any money down on the car. Just bad advice from the typical smarmy car sales man. Daryl was different, he told me the first thing "I want to be able to look you in the eye after selling you a car." This guy is honest and real, my family had bought cars with him before, and they were very encouraging to talk to him. So after my car catastrophe, he had me up and moving with honesty and efficient selection. I have already told my friends and colleagues about him. Really, please do not waste your time at a car dealer, go to this guy, he is an honest wholesaler with a straight-shooting personality and really tells you what is going to happen. I would buy from him again!!!

Honda civic

by from Morgan Hill |

Bought a 2001 honda civic from SVAW, and I love it! Was in great condition for a low price. Vey low mileage and just what I was looking for :)

Not a way to do bussiness!!!

by from San Jose, CA. |

I made a appointment to see a specific car. When I got their for my appointment, the car was sold to somebody elese. They should have called me to let me know and I could have cancel my appointment. Instead he they tried to sale me a car I didn't want. I'll never go back their again.