B&M Auto Sales

B&M Auto Sales

247 Rahway Ave., Elizabeth, NJ 07202

Used 877-493-8146

Family owned and operated for over forty years!

Great Customer Service!!!

by from Union, NJ |

Very nice people! I had some credit issues and they help to get a good car that I love! There cars are good quality cars! Bob was my sales person. I cant say enough good this about him!!!!

Great Customer Service

by from Union, New Jersey |

Very nice people!!! I had some credit issues and they worked with me to get the car that I wanted! Bob was my sales person. He was great! I will recommend them to EVERYONE!!!!!

Wonderful!

by from Rahway, NJ |

I'm thrilled with the car I just purchased from this dealership. I went here about a week ago to look at a RAV4. It was exactly as advertised online. Bob also let me take a look at what I wanted to look at without bullying me into one thing or another. When I was ready to take a test drive, he explained all the features and benefits of the car. I left him $100 to hold the car while he checked into financing. When I heard back, it turned out the car was a little out of my price range. I asked if he was able to transfer the $100 to another car if I found one. He said he'd be happy to. A few days later, I decided to check their inventory again. Initially, I really wanted an SUV but had decided to expand my options. This time, I found a 2001 Toyota Avalon. The car was in excellent shape, had only one owner and 76k miles (which is NOTHING for a Toyota). The interior and exterior were just in amazing condition. I couldn't believe it was in my price range! Bob really went to bat for me. I already have an open car loan on my credit but it's actually not my car - it's my fiance's. This was making it difficult for me to qualify for another loan and I desperately needed a new car. He went to the lender and explained I wasn't making payments on the other car, showed the proof of it and got me approved. Not only was I approved, he got the payments EXACTLY where I told him I needed them to be. He even took my old junker as a trade! I can't recommend B&M Auto Sales highly enough. I got a really great car for a really great price and Bob was awesome throughout the whole process. I really believe this car is going to last me for YEARS with regular maintenance. Bob - thank you SO much! You have no idea how much stress you took off my shoulders!

Great service.

by from PPhoenix, az |

Excellent service from the people in the dealer ... very happy we were available to buy the car ... and also we can start building our credit with it. the car is super clean, no problems with it, no damage any where .....

2003 Jeep Liberty

by from Pa |

I bought a 2003 Jeep Liberty from this dealarship. Price was right and the salerperson (Dave) was excellent. Although I only had a 30 day power drive warranty, the car had power loss on the way back home the day I bought it. Dave helped me thru it and I limped home with it. I took it to firestone per dave and he fixed it free of charge. I was very pleased form begainnin to end and now have owned this jeep for 3 years. I would recommend and buy another car without hesitation from this place. Thanks Dave !! Joe