Vera Cadillac Buick GMC

300 S. University Drive, Pembroke Pines, FL 33025

New 855-702-1115 New 855-702-1115
Used 855-694-8394 Used 855-694-8394
Service 855-706-5552 Service 855-706-5552

Experience 'THE VERA DIFFERENCE'

Vera Cadillac is a great dealer

by from Hollywood, Fl |

Best dealer I have had despite having leased/owned many cars over the years. Great service and outstandingly attentive personnel who put their customers first.

April 27, 2014

Thank you Steven for the kind words. We do strive to be the BEST in sales and most of all service. Enjoy your vehicle and the next time you nare for service, please feel free to ask for me so that I can say hello. Best Regards, Doug DeSloover Internet Sales Manager Vera Cadillac Buick GMC dougd@veramotors.com 305-587-3991

VERA CADILLAC - TRULY THE BEST IN THE BUSINESS

by from PEMBROKE PINES, FLORIDA |

On October 15, 2015 I came to Vera Cadillac not knowing what to expect. I had 12 months left on my lease and was upside down as they say in the car business. I had no expectations that I could get out of my car because I was buried in my lease. I had gone to BMW where I had gotten 5 BMW's and they were of no help. I came to Louis Vera to see if there was a way to lease a new Cadillac. Well let me say that nothing from my previous car buying experience could prepare me for the professionalism of Vera Cadillac. Salesman Jorge Dominguez helped me to first pick out the perfect car. He knew I liked the handling and power of BMW and he showed me the CTS V sport model. I fell in love with this car immediately. The car was a demo with low miles but was in perfect condition. There was no going back and forth and playing games. Jorge actually gave me a deal that was too good to refuse. I had never been treated like this at BMW and it felt good to know that they appreciated my business and wanted me to come back for my entire future car buying business as well. Louis Vera personally welcomed me to the Vera Cadillac family. He made me feel welcome and reassured me that he would do everything possible to make sure I was happy with my purchase. Louis Vera made me feel like I had known him for years. He was sincere and honest when talking to me. He introduced me to Gus Rodriguez who is the service manager. Gus also welcomed me to the Vera Cadillac family when I came in for some minor service on my car as part of guarantee that my car would be perfect. Gus is a man of integrity and when he tells you he will do something on your behalf it is a promise that he doesn?t break. He follows up on every detail and doesn?t deliver the car until it is as he promised. The service department is efficiently run by Gus and the service consultants are ready to help you service your car with the same sincerity that I experienced when buying my car. Geovanny Suarez greeted me and reassured me that all service performed would be perfect. He couldn't have done more to make my first time experience with the service department any more pleasant. He explained what to expect and how long he would have my car. I didn?t have to call him because he called me with updates and explained what was being done to my car. The rental car department is staffed by Erika Corrales and Richard Garcia who were also very pleasant and helped me get my loaner car. They knew I was late for work and got me my loaner in record time. There are so many other employees that make buying a car at Vera Cadillac the place I want to do business with for all of my car buying years to come. All of them welcomed me to the Vera Family and made me leave the dealership wishing I had come here years ago instead of BMW. I left Louis Vera Cadillac nothing that I had not been ripped off and got the best deal possible. I can?t go back in time but moving forward all of my cars will be Vera Cadillacs. Do yourself a favor and come and get your next car with Louis Vera. You will not regret it!

Absolutely Spectacular Service!

by from Miami, FL |

I was having an issue with my wife's 2015 Malibu and was a bit fustrated already and then met Leo Peņa the best service advisor I have ever had at any dealership. Very professional, extremely knowledgeable and always with a friendly smile. This guy is 100% class act!! He took care of the issue right away and I was out of there. The guys in the service dept at Vera are spectacular in every sense of the word! I will never use any other GM service dept anywhere again and I live no where near this dealership but it's worth the drive! Thanks a million guys! Jose

January 27, 2016

Hello Jose - we love that you are our biggest fan! And we appreciate YOU and your business. Thanks for coming in, and thanks for the review!

Excellent Service Department

by from Pembroke Pines, FL |

Everyone is very attentive and always ready to answer any questions or take care of any concerns. The service was very prompt and the big bonus was getting my car back cleaner than what it was when I turned it in.

January 20, 2016

Hello Lawrence, and thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review - it is greatly appreciated.

Mr. Hector Delgado

by from Pembroke pines, FL |

great service, representative was awesome, prompt and knowledgeable service tech.

January 12, 2016

Hello and thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review!

Happy with my new vehicle!

by from Hollywood, FL |

One of the most pleasant car buying experiences of my life. Our salesman was very professional and knowledgeable of his products. He made a difficult task almost easy. Thank you Miguel and Vera!

January 14, 2016

Hi Nancy - we appreciate your review and are so glad you had such a pleasant experience. We call that THE VERA DIFFERENCE!

service and body work with paint

by from Fort Lauderdale , Florida |

I have used VERA for car accident repair. Of particular notice is the match and quality of the paint work. After four years, you cannot tell the old from the new, and this is after four years in the South Florida sun. Amazing job !

January 7, 2016

Thanks so much for the review! We're so glad to have helped. Have a great day.

Excellent service - friendly staff

by from Miramar, Fl |

Very satisfied consumer - replaced two tires - friendly staff

January 6, 2016

Cheryl, Thanks for the review! We'll see you next time in the service drive. Have a great week!

Great service

by from FORT LAUDERDALE, Florida |

Leo at Vera Cadillac really stepped up and helped me out when I needed him. I was heading out of town and my GMC 2500HD needed an oil change. He fit me in the day before Christmas when he was already booked and got me in and out. I will never use another service center and I'm going to continue to buy my cars from Vera. They are the greatest group of people.

January 4, 2016

Hello Ligia, and thank YOU for taking the time to leave us this review. We appreciate it!

Survey of Recent Visit for Recall of 2014 ATS

by from Lauderhill, Florida |

My service agent, Alan Kahn, was extremely helpful and courteous. Everything ran smoothly & I was out in record time. I have leased two cars from Vera and will come back for a third.

January 6, 2016

Sandra, we will definitely see you when you're ready for the third lease! Thanks so much for your business, and for the review.