Avondale Toyota

New 866-980-1920 New866-980-1920
Used 888-532-6899 Used888-532-6899
Service 866-741-7928 Service 866-741-7928

One Price, One Person

no negotiation,.. lowest price is offered up front

by from Phoenix, AZ |

Great experience and didn't have to negotiate price at all. The lowest price is really the lowest price and that is that. My salesman delivered my vehicle to me and completed the paperwork at my kitchen table. He also brought my floor mats to me on a separate trip, as they were inadvertently left at the dealer. I'd definitely recommend this dealer as a place to purchase a used or new vehicle.

Very pleased!

by from Phoenix, AZ |

My salesman was Scottie Williams. His professionalism and being so personable -- well, this was over the top. He did everything possible to make this not only a good experience but very memorable. I have had several new cars in my life and this was a very wonderfully different experience. I will totally recommend going through Scottie Williams and to Avondale Toyota.. It is truly a pleasure doing business with you. P.S. Having the car delivered and the paperwork all competed through Scottie, AWESOME!!!!

Car purchase and Service

by from Scottsdale, AZ |

This is the third auto I have purchased from the dealership. The sales and service staff have been knowledgeable and helpful in assisting our family with our car needs. Highly recommend the dealership because of the manner in which they conduct business as well as their customer service approach.

customer service

by from glendale az |

I personally want to thank service manager ceejay for stepping up higher then what any other manager could have done.. he heard my boyfriend eddy explanation. He gave him a a 2014 toyota corrolla rental and sent him on his way. While he tends to his 2013. Makes him even want to get a 2014..thanks again ceejay for all your help... eddy and rita

No contact from dealership

by from Las Vegas NV |

I found a car on Cars.com that was at this dealership that I wanted to purchase. The only problem was the dealership never even contacted me about the car. I have used cars.com to purchase many vehicles and this is the first time I had no contact from a dealership. Luckily I found the same car at a different dealership for a better price using cars.com

Best dealership ever!!!

by from Phoenix, Az |

This dealership is the best! The process was clear cut with no questions, the financing process was quick and easy, and the staff were very helpful and enjoyable to be around. I will never buy from another dealership.

Toyota fan

by from Peoria, az. 85345 |

I have two toyotas, tundra,Prius and this dealer and their staff are great. The biggest problem is with the screen on the dash. Here in az. The sun shines so much on the screen you cant see it. If it was tilted a little it might help. I recommend this dealership to all. From the top management to sales, and maintencefolks are professionals. Thank you Avondale Toyota.

Not the best price, but a very pleasant experience

by from Scottsdale, AZ |

I sent out many requests for an out-the-door price on a new Prius. These folks responded politely, quickly, and clearly. Their price was not the best, but it was a good price and I would consider doing business with them in the future.

120 mile round trip for us, worth every mile!

by from San Tan Valley, AZ |

I have been purchasing vehicles from Mark Broughton at Avondale Toyota for a few years now. Mark, and everyone else at Avondale Toyota for that matter, are extremely professional and not your typical car buying experience. Working in sales, I expect to be hassled and haggled any time I work with anyone else in sales. You simply do not have that problem here. There are no "key keeping" games (where your salesman keeps the keys to your trade in "hostage"), there is no price haggling, there is simply NO hassle. After purchasing the first vehicle from Mark at Avondale I knew that they had my business for life. Four vehicles later, they still have it. I have the confidence in the staff and in Mark to send all of my friends, family, colleagues, and customers of my own in to purchase their new vehicles. Living 160 miles round trip (yes, you read that right) and still making the trip to see Mark is a living testament to the service you can expect at Avondale Toyota. All of my immediate family now drive Toyota vehicles from Avondale Toyota, as well as most of my close friends. If you are looking for a new Toyota, or any used vehicle, you really owe it to yourself to check out Avondale Toyota. Ask for Mark Broughton, and buy from the only dealership you will want to give your business to.

EXCELLENT

by from WADDELL, AZ |

Hello, my name is Alaska Moore, I recently went into Avondale Toyota to meet with my on line buyer:MR. John Buyers. He was very friendly, knowledgeable, exact, and he put what I wanted into what the dealer has to make my perfect CAMRY. John did just that and more!!! He listened, he was concerned about my feelings and took notes to insure my satisfaction. This TOYOTA was the first car I had test drove and I was satisfied enough to drive out in my new CAMRY!!!!!!!!! If you want an excellent car along with excellent service, then YOU need a CAMRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!