E-CarOne.com

Used 888-603-9080

eCarOne.com | A NEW WAY TO BUY

Great experience

by from Euless TX |

Thanks to Paul and his team for such a great experience. They found me better financing terms than what was offered to me elsewhere. Keep up the great work!

Best vehicle buying experience in 50 years...

by from Dallas, TX |

I've been buying cars for nearly 50 years and have never had a more pleasant experience. Paul Adkins was our salesman and was courteous, helpful and zero pressure. Closing was fast and easy, we were in and out of the dealership in about 45 minutes. Everyone we came in contact with was considerate and genuinely friendly, instead of the normal shark pool atmosphere of other dealerships. I can wholeheartedly recommend e-CarOne to anyone with the highest expectations.

Excellent Experience

by from Plano, TX |

I got my 2012 BMW X5 from eCarOne. Aaron Washabaugh assisted me in the whole process and was very helpful in making my decision with fairness. I highly recommend eCarOne.

Great sales team

by from irving, tx |

Made everything extremely easy and everyone was super friendly.

AMAZING PLACE

by from Dallas, TX |

I bought my car (E-350) from Rami last summer. He went out of his way to work with someone as picky as I am. He found the exact car that I was looking for and made sure that I had the biggest smile on my face when I walked out. THANK YOU RAMI AND ECAR1 FAMILY

Amazing price,excellent service, low interest rate

by from Southlake, TX |

First I have to say I've been driving the same Ford Expedition for 13 years. I was upgrading to a 2011 GL450 with 30,000 miles and a manu. warr. that remained for 14 months. We took our time and watched for several months until those specific items in a GL450 came across for sale. In addition we wanted a specific color and price. When such a SUV went for sale, I called Paul and paid $400 via my credit card to reserve the car. We test drove the vehicle the next day and was happy except that the carpet in the 3rd row needed cleaning and I wanted two paint knicks touched up. Paul had his guys take care of it the next day. I came back to check on the work, and all looked great so we proceeded to purchase the vehicle. We did not plan to go through ECarOne financing since our bank initially said they would match their rate of 1.74%, but upon closing our bank said there was an error and could only finance at 2.5%. Needless to say, we decided to work with Ecarone's financing and received the rate of 1.74%. It took 20 minutes to complete the financing and we were driving home. When we are ready to update my husband's car we will definitely be back!

Scammers!!

by from Dallas,tx |

I purchased a 2011 BMW here. The people were nice especially when they found out I had great credit of course. I saw two BMWs I liked and was able to test drive them and I fell in love with one immediately. I did notice that there was a scratch on the A/C button but they told me it was covered in my warranty so I wasn't to concerned about it but later found out that it wasn't and would cost a $1000 to replace it!! The next day I noticed my horn wasn't working (how they let me drive off without my horn working I have no clue, especially since the car went through an inspection before I bought it). I called them to let them know and fortunately it was covered under my warranty. I fixed all of that but about a month later I realized I needed new tires which is ridiculous. Who needs new tires a month after purchasing a car?!? I thought the people there were all about satisfying their customers but foolish me had to learn the hard way. I do however, love my car I would just suggest that you look thoroughly at the car. In and out and then look again and have someone there who knows all about cars. These people are just trying to sells cars!!

Melissa 6/12/14

by from Grapevine, TX |

Very pleasant and quick..The salesforce I dealt with, Paul and Rami were great to deal with, very knowledgable and no pressure. I will be back and I highly recommend this dealership.

Excellent Car buying experience.

by from Plano Tx |

This is our 2nd time purchasing a car from ECARONE and its the best way to buy a car by far. My husband purchased one 3 years ago, and convinced me this was the way to go. Their online inventory is easy to browse and no gimmicks! Every car in the showroom looked awesome. I had my eye on an Audi all week and decided on Saturday to go buy it.I filled out the online financials on Sat morning around 930. By noon I had a test drive and at 130 the car was in my driveway. Paul was great and answered all of my questions. Im very happy with my purchase and would recommend to everyone!

2nd car purchased from them. Highly Recommend

by from Mansfield Tx |

E-Car one has the perfect business model for someone like me who wants a luxury car without taking the hit of the car being brand new. Both cars I've purchased were in great condition. Since the cars they buy at Auction are lease cars those people that lease tend to take very good care of the car since they might have to pay for damages when the lease is over. I recommend using Paul.