E-CarOne.com

E-CarOne.com

1875 N Interstate 35e, Carrollton, TX 75006

Used 888-603-9080

eCarOne.com | A NEW WAY TO BUY

Best place to buy a luxury car.

by from Dallas, Texas |

Great salesmen, great cars, great inventory, great prices, great finance, great service.... in short great company to buy from and great people to deal with. This is my 3rd time to buy German cars from them and never had a bad experience with their cars, the 4th time will be in few months. Highly recommended,

Incredible Experience

by from Tyler, TX |

Even though I wasn't buying expensive cars Paul and Ozzie were incredible...I was so happy that I bought two cars there in a week!!! Incredible experience and I will ALWAYS go there first when wanting to buy/trade. The website is incredible and the cars are "As described". Fair trade evaluation. I couldn't be more pleased.

Excellent Experience

by from Carrollton, TX |

My wife and I enjoyed excellent and prompt service with the staff at E Car One. After seeing how well their staff did with an out-of-state family member and their car several months ago, we decided to get not one but two vehicles from their establishment. Our Sales Rep, Paul A., assisted on all 3 deals and we couldn't be more pleased with our vehicles and the overall process. We noticed some very minor issues with one of the vehicles, it was handled immediately and they communicated this with us every step of the way. I have already recommended them to friends and family.

Great car buying experience at eCarOne

by from Carrollton, TX |

Our car buying experience with eCarOne was exceptional. We were looking for a MB E-350 and sales manager Ash Osman was helping us through the whole process. The cars were shortlisted and test drives were arranged quickly. Our decision was made with help from Ash and Ryan, the trade-appraiser. Their car selection was good and we could easily narrow down what we wanted. The sale paperwork was completed quickly and we were offered lowest interest rate. Ash was very helpful even after the sale was completed by taking care of a minor cosmetic issues etc. The whole experience was very satisfactory and I would highly recommend eCarOne and sales manager Ash Osman to anyone who would is looking to buy a luxury car at a bargain price. Thanks to everyone who helped with our car purchase at eCarOne. Sincerely, Sunil.

I should have started here first!

by from Carrollton, TX |

Countless times I had driven by this dealer, but had never stopped or searched to find out more. Until I was in the market for a used car. I started my search on cars.com looking at branded dealerships. They had some inventory I was looking for. They also had games that I wasn't interested in. We found a lead at the E-CarOne.com location in Carrollton, TX. A friend had purchased from them in the past and had a good experience. Our apprehension was then subdued. We called and were connected with a great salesman - Ash. We made our appointment to see the vehicle. We were immediately impressed to see appointment vehicles lined up at the front of the building ready for their test drive, as well as the one we were interested in. We walked in and were greeted by a very friendly receptionist who paged Ash. Ash took us to the car for our initial inspection. We took it out for a test drive. We were impressed with the quality of the used vehicle and the price that well matched the year, condition, and mileage. We negotiated a minor part replacement and were on our way to purchasing the vehicle. The paperwork was easy and quick. We were soon off in our new used vehicle. Ash kept in contact to update me on the status of the replacement part and made arrangements for me to come in. I went back and after a very short wait I was handed the keys to the vehicle. The waiting room was pleasant and comfortable for my family of five. I recommend you work with Ash. No games. Energetic. Thoughtful. Ash was the best salesman I have EVER purchased a vehicle from. You will not be disappointed with the service and quality here.

Best experience ever in purchasing a car.

by from SCOTT , IL |

Came from oversea, I purchase the car on-line and it was delivered within week help eliminate all the hassle and stress in buying new car. Thank you Savannah.

ECarone convert, thanks to Paul!

by from Houston, TX |

I contacted Paul on Friday that I was interested in purchasing a car. I had my concerns as I was near Houston and they were several hours away. Paul assured me he would make it as painless as possible. Boy was he right! When I arrived the next day, Paul had the car pulled up front and the car ready to go. I drove the car and everything was perfect. We came in and signed paperwork and drove off all within an hour! I'm not sure what other dealerships can boast that. Thanks to Ecarone and their team, we are now converts to them. If anyone is ever in need for a car, do yourself a favor and contact Paul.

Savannah Low & My 1st Online Car Buying Experience

by from San Antonio, TX |

As a first timer in the online car buying sphere, I had my trepidation and hesitation before making the final decision to purchase. Savannah Low, my sales agent at e-CarOne, made it super easy for me to help me navigate the process. The no hassle pricing, the online paper work process, the ease of web applications, and the responsiveness of the agents are very impressive. The 300+ mile drive to pick up my new car from e-CarOne is well worth the trip! The traditional luxury car dealers better watch out as consumers discover new ways to shop for cars through companies like e-CarOne in this new market place. Savannah Low is an incredible salesperson. She is a no pressure, no nonsense, and knowledgable agent. She was so helpful throughout my shopping and buying experience.

Ryan is the best!

by from Carrollton TX |

I am so happy with my haggle free, no pressure, and stress free Lexus IS250 purchase from eCarOne. R.Mitchell was my sales guy. He answered all of my questions and never stop being polite. The process was very fast. I cannot complain at all. I will refer all of my friends to eCarOne and direct them to Ryan Mitchell. Is so very nice and professional!

Ash Osman!!!

by from Dallas,TX. |

Great job from my salemen, very helpful and kind..