E-CarOne.com

Used 888-603-9080

eCarOne.com | A NEW WAY TO BUY

Excellent overall.above all

by from Celina,TX |

We Highly Recommend e-Car One !. Was dealing with a lot of car dealers, didn't trust to anyone.Only one car dealership we can trust: E-car one. And specially-Paul Adkins!

"A Wonderful Buying Experience"

by from Ruston, LA |

First and foremost, the people at e-carone showed their exceptional people skills from the time we made contact by email, to the numerous phone calls and the final purchase of the car we selected while working with our out of state financial institution. In particular, Paul Adkins, your salesperson, demonstrated his professionalism which let us know he has what you want to see when you are about to make a huge investment in a vehicle. The patience in which he displayed while juggling other customers concerns while answering our questions and concerns as well is why we are taking the time to commend him. Last but not least, we would like to acknowledge Silas Wilmore, Office Manager, for an outstanding job in working with our financial institution and for his courtesy in making purchasing a vehicle a great experience. Since we purchased our vehicle, we have recommended e-carone to family and friends and to make sure they speak to Paul or Silas.

The BEST car buying experience......EVVVVEEERRR!!!

by from Euless, TX |

This was the best car buying experience I've had since buying cars. The team is super nice!! Very energetic and outgoing. My salesman was AMAZING! He was very open, honest and courteous and answered all my questions. The atmosphere is very professional with a fun twist. There was no haggling on the price. You know when you get there and then there's something different. Nothing like that at all. You pay what is listed. Purchasing of the car was less than 30 minutes. I was in and out in that amount of time. Good job ladies and gents!

Great Experience

by from Lewisville, TX |

I was an easy sell since I had been looking at the BMW X5 online for almost a week before I finally purchased. I was in and out in 2 hours, would have been quicker but it was a busy day at eCarOne. Paul was very helpful. He was even out back helping detail my ride

easy car buying

by from Denton, TX |

I went out looking for a car for my son and stumbled upon this place. I am so glad that I did. They had a great car at a fair price. We did not have to negotiate the car was priced below fair market value. They handled everything in timely manor and with real ease.

Paul was great to work with!

by from Dallas, TX |

This was the best car-buying experience ever. It was fast, friendly and i bought the car I had been looking for. This dealership understands customer service.

We Highly Recommend e-CarOne

by from Arkansas |

We drove over 250 miles to purchase a car for our 16 year old daughter from e-CarOne. Paul Adkins with the sales team worked with us to help surprise our daughter and made the whole experience perfect!!!! We were in and out in about half an hour- the quickest I've ever heard of a car buying experience! Everyone was very friendly and the facilities were very accommodating for a long stay- even though we hardly were there long enough to sit down. We HIGHLY recommend Paul and e-CarOne to our friends and family!

Best car buying experience ever

by from Dallas, TX |

This was a great car buying experience ever. Bought several cars from other dealers and never thought it will be this easy at E-car. Paul was really great. I will highly recommend, the most satisfying was no hazel and the price was really reasonable.

Paul is excellent!

by from Austin, TX |

This is the third car which we have purchased from E-Car one. Paul was courteous, professional and very helpful. I highly recommend him and will be recommending him to all my friends.

5 series

by from Weatherford, TX |

Experience was great! Paul was very helpful in finding my car. Would highly recommend him and ecarone to anyone looking for a fair deal.