BMW of Murray

4735 S State St, Murray, UT 84107

New 888-753-9350 New 888-753-9350
Used 888-840-5306 Used 888-840-5306
Service 888-764-7346 Service 888-764-7346

The Premier BMW Auto Dealer in Utah!!

Handled a Difficult Situation Well

by from Eureka, CA |

I completed a sale for a BMW M3. Unfortunately, BMW had an airbag recall which prevented the dealer from finishing the sale. It was a difficult conversation and phone call for them and they handled it as well as they could. They offered to reimburse me any out of pocket cost which was classy. They sent my a personally written note apologizing again. It wasn't a happy situation for me, but they did the best they could under the circumstances. My concern was eventually getting the car (because it fit my criteria) and they assured me that it would be held for me until the airbag was repaired. They have continued to keep me posted since that time.

Outstanding buying experience (2016 M3)

by from Salt Lake City |

Kori and the entire team at BMW of Murray were all wonderful to deal with. Very knowledgeable about M3s and willing to work with me from acquiring an allocation to helping me schedule the delivery of the vehicle on a time frame that worked best for me. Kori kept me informed at each step of the process and made my first BMW buying experience one to remember! Their passion for the product and service was felt and appreciated by myself and my wife.

Superior Car Buying Experience

by from Salt Lake City, UT |

My car buying experience with BMW of Murray was superior to all other car buying experiences. I found the car I was looking for on cargurus.com and sent a request for more information via their website on Sunday evening. I had a reply from BMW of Murray on Monday morning letting me know that they received my request and could they further assist me by setting an appointment with a client adviser and arrange for a test drive. I replied that I could be available the following day during my lunchtime. I noted that I could extend my lunch break to 2.5 hours total and that would need to include travel time from Draper to Murray and back to Draper. On Tuesday I arrived at BMW of Murray at the appointed time of 11:15am, met with Scott and drove the car. I was satisfied that it was the car I wanted. Scott started the paperwork and financing process, I went to the bank got a certified check for the down payment, signed the purchase intent and Scott gave me the VIN and other pertinent information for me to contact my insurance company. I was back at my desk at 1:15pm. I called Scott after returning to work and told him that I would be able to pick up the car after work on Wednesday and would plan to be at the dealership at 5:30pm, traffic permitting. My car was ready upon my arrival at 5:20pm, I signed all the paperwork, took delivery of the car and drove away a very happy and satisfied customer. At 6:09pm I was setting my favorites on the radio pre-sets. Once I had selected the car online I spent a total of 3 hours and 40 minutes finalizing the purchase and taking delivery of the car. I have never, in my entire 30 years of purchasing cars, ever had such a pleasant, pain-free, streamlined and courteous experience as I had with BMW of Murray. From the first moment I arrived at the dealership to the time I drove away I was treated as an intelligent person, was not patronized. Each person I spoke with was courteous, helpful and professional. I felt valued and respected. Although I purchased a pre-owned vehicle it looked as though it was just off the assembly line. The dealership takes great care of their inventory - even the pre-owned cars. I am very, very pleased with my experience and my car. I highly recommend BMW of Murray. Also further transparency - my pre-owned purchase was not a BMW but a Honda Accord. I, however was not treated any differently than if I were purchasing the dealer brand. I will return to this dealership for any future car needs.

Love BMW of Murray Alicia was great

by from Salt Lake |

Had a great visit with BMW of Murray service just this morning. Was greeted by a smiling young service writer lady named alicia who was very helpful and explained everything in very easy to understand terms. Our car is older so I know service at the right place is necessary to keep it running well. Thank you BMW of Murray.

Great Service both BMW and MINI

by from Salt Lake City |

I have a MINI my husband has a BMW and we did a two for one visit today to get both of them serviced. The waiting room was a lil over crowded but my husband hung out there while I went to MINI and grabbed some of their treats. I was done in 40 minutes, my husband was done even sooner, said he dealt with a Dan Taylor who wasn't typically working on the cars but wanted to make sure we had a great experience and we sure did. Thanks Dan for the speedy service.

Great advisor

by from West Yellowstone, MT |

Steve Hampshire has a talent for this type of of sales. Créme de la Créme. He made you feel right at home and you can tell he loves what he does. You need more guys like this guy.

Great experience

by from Riverton, UT |

I leased a BMW two years ago and loved the process and still love my car. Scott Stratford was able to help me find the perfect one. I was pretty particular on what I wanted and what price range I wanted to stay in and after a few weeks of him looking (and me worrying that he wasn't going to be able to find one), he found the perfect car for me. It had everything I wanted and more. I would highly recommend him, as well as their service department. They have been great every time I have went in there. Definitely the best car I have bought and they are definitely the best car company I've dealt with and Scott did a fantastic job.

My best car buying experience ever

by from South Jordan, UT |

I first visited BMW of Murray in April to test drive a car for my father-in-law who was relocating to Utah. When I arrived to the dealership I met Kori Criddle and she had the car ready for me to drive. I was really impressed by her professionalism, knowledge, and personality. I told her that I was considering a future 535i CPO purchase and told her to keep an eye out for me. She contacted me about a car with the features I requested and after coming down to the dealership, I realized that there were additional options that I wanted. She was so helpful in showing me the various cars and answering all of my questions. The whole sales process couldn't have been any easier; trade-in, pricing, financing, and new keys were all completed within an hour. I would recommend Kori to my family, friends, colleagues, and anyone interested in purchasing a BMW.

Amazing customer experience

by from Fort Worth, texas |

I'm the type to never write a review but the service that I received from Parry Arbon was amazing. I live in Fort Worth Texas and was looking to purchase a Bmw 550 GT Gran Turismo. I sent a email and got a call 10 minutes later and they sent me additional photos of the car as requested. My wife feel in love with the car so we decided to purchase the car. We did the transaction over the phone and by emails Parry helped me every step of the way through this process. He went out of his way to even send photos when the car was getting packed up for shipping. When we received the car at our front door it even looked better in person. Thanks Parry for making this experience easy for me and my wife.

Great Experience

by from Oakton, VA |

My wife and I can't say enough good things about Scott Stratford and BMW of Murray. He accommodated us in every way. He pulled a car from the PG location and had it available within a few hours of our request. We never felt we were being sold--just served. Our negotiation was straightforward and professional. When we picked up the car, Scott had the vehicle detailed, our paperwork ready for signature, and all the other details prepared. It was an easy process.