BMW of Murray

4735 S State St, Murray, UT 84107

New 888-753-9350
Used 888-840-5306
Service 888-764-7346

The Premier Auto Dealer in Utah!!

Excellent Experience!

by from Sandy, UT |

I had a fantastic experience buying my latest vehicle at BMW of Murray. I greatly enjoyed working with Parry Arbon, as he provided me with excellent information about both the car I was looking at, as well as any information I asked for about the complete buying process. I will absolutely recommend Parry to anybody shopping for a BMW! From showing up to look at the car I was interested in for the first time to signing the final papers, my experience was great. Thanks Parry, and thanks BMW of Murray. I love my 335xi!

Great experience overall!

by from Park City, UT |

Let me start by saying, 1) I do not typically feel compelled enough to write a review on anything I purchase--Amazon, in person, etc. and 2) with a background in sales and finance, I am always leery walking into a car dealership. Needless to say, I am writing a review and was blown away by the team at BMW of Murray. I had never considered a BMW before, but a national ad caught my attention. I went to the dealership to just look at the cars. The first thing that caught my attention was how knowledgeable the sales staff was--they truly know their vehicles and the nuances of each one. They asked a number of questions as to what I was looking for (not model, not what I was looking to spend, but instead how I'd be using it); they asked about how I like to drive, etc. Then we came up with a couple of vehicles to test drive. Interesting to note--they never pushed one vehicle over another, and I looked at a variety of price ranges. It was all about how it felt driving, how I would be using it, etc. Never having seriously considered a BMW before, I was duly impressed with the quality of the build. And then the driving experience was above expectations, too. After spending some time with Andrew, Ben and Robert, and then test driving these models, I began to understand what they were talking about in terms of how the various cars handled and performed. Once it came to choosing a model, we then discussed what options were worth adding. They were very frank about what was worthwhile and what was not. Very refreshing to hear someone say, Yeah...that option isn't really that big of a deal for the price, but if you want to spend that, this package/option is worth it. I got a chance to see and touch all of the various options and decide for myself. The cars on the lot tend to have the options most would want and very few that you would not wish to pay for...in fact, the car I selected had exactly the options I wanted (based on both Ben and Robert's input as well as my own research) and nothing more. Now typically, the buying part is the easy part...then navigating the lease, where there are numerous levers to pay attention to, is where the real work begins. These folks were completely transparent and forthright. We walked through everything from money factors to fees to residual values at various mileage usage points to determine what exactly was the best deal in terms of all those parameters. Again, I have a background in finance and I was able to tie out to the penny with them. There was nothing hidden and no surprises. Now here is the best part. I closed my transaction with them over the phone at 7 at night. Robert asked me who my insurer was so he could fill in some of the paperwork. I gave him the info and figured that was that. At 9:30, I get an email from Robert telling me that I get a $500 credit from my insurer--I thought I was done with the deal, and now I get a free bonus! Very unexpected. One other note--I thought communication was pretty seamless across the team. No having to go back and re-explain what I was discussing with Robert to Ben or vice versa--they knew exact status at all times. Overall, a great buying experience.

Great Buying Experience

by from Sandy UT |

I recently bought my car (2011 550xi GT) out of the lease which was terminating. I kept in touch with Scott Simpson, General Sales Manager during my lease. Scott was extremely helpful, accessible and professional in all my dealings with him. Ryan Roosendaal got involved to actually execute the transaction as I came to the end of the lease. Ryan was very responsive and pro-active in communicating with me without wearing out his welcome which, in my view is an "ART" and the KEY to any successful salesperson. The transaction was handled professionally and my car came back to me in excellent condition after going through the Certification process. The single attribute which differentiates BMW of Murray is they really know their clients are spending a lot of money to drive their product and they treat you like it in everything they do. From the minute you walk into any part of the dealership and it makes no difference if it is service, parts & accessories, business or sales, you are greeted with a smile and a "how can I SERVE you" attitude. They do not take your business for granted. I am very happy with my car purchase and look forward to a continued relationship with BMW of Murray.

Best experience from any dealership!

by from Sandy UT |

I was very impressed with BMW of Murray and the entire buying experience was an absolute pleasure. A big part of this was the professionalism of the sales person, Ryan Roosendaal. Ryan was patient (I test drove at least 4 different vehicles), knowledgeable, always ready to help and not afraid to follow up without being pushy. Everyone there has been friendly and helpful and I will definitely buy from them again. Great job!

Purchase from the Internet

by from Tampa, Florida |

From the moment I called to inquire about two BMW's we ended up purchasing, everyone was so helpful and super nice to deal with. They quickly accepted our offers, and Parry Arbon made the financial process between Florida and Utah simple and expedient. He set up the delivery of the cars, and the cars arrived in flawless condition. We purchased two 2011 BMW's that look brand new. We would recommend this dealership to all!

"I will be a long term customer at BMW of Murray!"

by from Park City, UT |

My experience at BMW of Murray was great. Everyone is most helpful, not just trying to sell or lease a fine automobile but concerned about the overall experience of the customer. Geoffrey is great - very knowledgeable - and took the time to insure that I understood everything about the vehicle and the process. I brought my partner in and he leased an x1 x-drive 35i as well!

Car hunting Paid off!

by from Murray, UT |

I have been car hunting for months, and finally came across another car that I liked. I met with Kori and she was very helpful, and friendly. Before considering purchasing I double checked the car with my mechanic, and everything checked out. She was very helpful, and they went the extra mile for me, even put my temp plates on for me. By far the best car buying experience I have had.