Fort Dodge Ford Lincoln Toyota

2723 5th Ave S, Fort Dodge, IA 50501

New 888-275-7857
Used 888-883-4598
Service 866-415-8019

Our goal is to create an open, honest, and friendly environment with the highest values placed on people.

Excellent Buying Experience

by from Cherokee, Iowa |

Recently purchased a 2014 Camry XLE form this dealership. Everything about this purchase was first class from this dealership. The salesman (Cameron), Sales Manager (Jesse) and Owner (Matt) all were very extremely friendly and were very down to earth in their approach. These guys bent over backward to help me find the car I wanted and for the price that I thought was fair. I liked that they worked with me on the price. Other Toyota dealerships ( four of them) that I had contact with were just trying to sell me something and would not work with me. They had the attitude "take it or leave it". I appreciated this dealership at Fort Dodge taking a different approach and working with me. Also, these guys were not high pressured at all. The dealership is as nice of a dealership that I have been in. Everything is spotless and very eye appealing. I would 100% do business with any of the three guys that I named above and would recommend them to all my family and friends.

My opinion has changed about this delaership

by from Cherokee, Iowa |

I posted a review three days voicing my displeasure with a sales manager at this dealership. One day after my review was posted I received a phone call and an email from Matt Johnson who is the General Manager and Owner (I believe) from this dealership. He apologized for the treatment I had received during my visit there in December. He let me know that the way I was treated was uncalled for and that was not at all the way he wants customers to be treated at the dealership. He let me know that he had addressed my issues with his sales manager. I felt that Mr. Johnson was very sincere when speaking with him and found him to be very concerned for me as to what had happened. He was first class! Because of his concern and reaching out to me about my experience I would recommend this dealership.

Sales manager Very Rude and cocky

by from Cherokee, Iowa |

Went to look at a Toyota Highlander in December 2013. My wife and I were VERY interested in buying this vehicle from this dealership. We really liked the salesman we were dealing with his name was Cameron. As part of the bargaining process the salesman had to bring in his sales manager when we were working out a price. I cannot remember the sales manager name (Balding bond haired guy) but he was EXTREMELY RUDE to his salesman. He talked down to him and was demeaning to him right in front of my wife and me. When I asked if they could do any better on the price he responded, "sure you could get a lot better price on the vehicle, all you have to do is buy your own Toyota dealership, pay your own overhead and you can get the car for any price you want." I looked at him and said that we would not be buying here. The guy was such a JERK that I would never ever recommend this place nor will I ever go there again. The salesman did contact me and apologized for the remarks his sales manager made.

Good prices, fiar and easy to deal with

by from Panora, Iowa |

They really truely do care that you have a good experience there. Very fair no-haggle pricing. I felt great about the deal I got. GM Matt Johnson is a great guy. He saw to it that I left there with both the vehicle and the deal I wanted. I'd recommend them for sure.