Lustine Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

14211 Jefferson Davis Highway, Woodbridge, VA 22191

New 888-756-7604
Used 888-217-1129
Service 888-543-3310

WHERE CUSTOMERS GET HAPPY AND OUR COMPETITION GETS JEALOUS...

custoner service

by from woodbridge va |

Vickie was very friendly and efficient . She listened to my concerns and addressed them. I will return!

2nd time around bad experience

by from Fairfax , Va |

We bought a car and it needed to have extras added we were told they would contact is within the next day or two and it had been 2 weeks and we haven't heard anything every time I rmail or call the response I get is service will call you by the end of the day. Well it's been the end of the day for 2 weeks. The first time we came to Lustine we had a bad experience buying a car and getting caught up with being upside down do we were hesitant to come back. A friend said they change ownership and they were better I find that to be untrue I believe they were so pushy for us to but a car no that we did they are not honoring our extras that are suppose to be added to the car like a backup camera a scratch on the csr when we bought it and we paid for the whole environmental package Thanks, UNHAPPY

Best Dealership in woodbridge va

by from Woodbridge, va |

I had the pleasure of dealing with Kevin Newborn at Lustine Dodge in woodbridge. I went in to look for a new car, it was time I had bought a car 10 years previous so I was looking for something new and fresh. Needless to say I hadn't had a car note in years and was scared to death to add an extra expense. Not sure what I wanted or could afford but Kevin found me in the parking lot aimlessly walking about and saved the day! He listened to my needs and made things possible for me to walk out of the dealership with a 2015 Chrysler 200. He and the staff at Lustine have been amazing. They were very helpful and truly made me an offer on the car that was comfortable for me. This is my 2nd car from Lustine and I will come back to Lustine Dodge in Woodbridge because they made me feel like family.

horrible

by from Woodbridge,Va |

Terrible customer service....super slow, rude, zero respect for customers.Classic busines that takes customers for granted. They'll never get another dollar from me.

Worst Customer Service EVER

by from Fairfax, Virginia |

On November 29, 2013 My wife and I bought a 2014 Jeep Wrangler Sahara. The salesman was very good an attentive, except that he was so busy he couldn't remember our names. The buying process of the vehicle wasn't too bad, but when we kept asking for a bottom dollar price we kept getting different answers. We purchased a maintenance plan and decided in May 2014 that we no longer wanted it. I contacted Ashley and she said she would need something in writing and that an email would be fine. I sent the email she requested immediately. When September came and I still hadn't received the refund, I again called Ashley and asked what was going on. She said she would check on it and get back to me. 2 days later I emailed her and asked again. 2 days after that I emailed yet again and called. She asked me to resend the information that I had sent in May, which I did. Today is November 6, 2014 and I still haven't seen anything. I contacted Chrysler directly today and was informed that they never received anything from the dealer requesting a cancellation. The Chrysler people were great and asked for the original email I sent to Ashley, which I sent them. I would not recommend this dealership to ANYONE. Their customer service is horrendous.

Awesome much better

by from Woodbridge |

man according to my coverage these guys really took care of me, I took my 2014 charger in for a routine oil change and they noticed instead That I was due for my 10000 mile service and spotted ahead of time that my inspection sticker was due for recertification and took care that to and all was in less then an hour awesome work; man. Best place to go in for all my future service every time.

Mr Frank Hernandez

by from Stafford, VA |

We purchased a Dodge Durango 2012 at your delaership and have been extremely blessed with the way we have been treated with any repair or issues with our Dodge Durango. We just had our truck in your shop for the recall and were fully satisfied with Ms Victoria Koons her assistance was above and beyond Customer Service kept us up to date witht he repairs and info in regards to our vihicle and we had no issue with Enterprise rental. Thank you an dkeep up the good work, next year we will be coming back to purchase a Jeep Cherokee. Blessings! Respectfully. Mr and Mrs Frank Hernandez Jr.

Terrible Customer Service

by from Woodbridge, VA |

Extremely poor customer service

by from Woodbridge, VA |

Service Department or management do not return calls from messages left! Left voicemail for a service quote on 2 occasions, no call back. Left message with clerk/operator for service manager, no call back. Left message on website and received an email a manager was going to call, no call back. Left message for GM, surprise - no call back. Will purchase tires elsewhere in addition to having purchased my last truck from Lustine! They obviously don't need the business!

Horrible dealership

by from Fairfax , VA |

Horrible, horrible experience. Expect an incredibly hard sell and rude salesmen and manager. There is NOTHING about this dealership that is worth your time. It was surprising for us because we had a much better experience at the Lustine Toyota just next door. It's like night and day.

Awesome!!!

by from New York |

I very recently purchased a new 2014 Dodge from Lustine Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM in Woodbridge Virginia. I went through a buying service, so I first was contacted by Ike Lemuwa. He was fantastic to work with. Ike as well was truly wonderful to work with. He was quick to answer all questions in a straight forward manner, leaving no ambiguity. I knew exactly what I wanted, and Ike made it a very smooth and efficient process. I would highly recommend Ike and Lustine to anybody in the market for a new Dodge or other used car.