Lustine Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

14211 Jefferson Davis Highway, Woodbridge, VA 22191

New 888-756-7604
Used 888-217-1129
Service 888-543-3310

WHERE CUSTOMERS GET HAPPY AND OUR COMPETITION GETS JEALOUS...

Awesome customer service by all departments!

by from Woodbridge, VA |

My sales experience was quick and easy. Afterwards, the registration process took a bit of time but Holly in accounting was awesome! Always informative and stays on top of the job. Thanks for being so helpful!

Great flexible service!

by from Woodbridge, VA |

Joey Mollica and Nelson S. (technician) took great care of me when I came in for a safety inspection. I didn't have an appointment, was waaaay expired (lucky I didn't get a ticket!) and these two were able to get me in and out before my lunch break was over. Really appreciate the inspector (Nelson) delaying his lunch to get my car taken care of. Thanks, Nelson!

Very Helpful and Friendly

by from Danville Virginia |

We recently bought a Jeep.This is our third vehicle from Lustine and we are very much happy with their service. Everyone at dealership was very cooperative and helpful and they were very friendly. We would like to convey our special thanks to Marcel Mosley for all of his help and making this a vehicle purchase very smooth. We definitely recommend Lustine Dodge for buying your next car.

Horrible Team Work

by from Stafford, VA |

This is the worst establishment I have ever seen. We purchased a 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee and told the sales person the reason we were buying was for the tow hitch and roof racks and we paid extra for these options, they told us every thing would be installed in a few days, we called and called and then 3 weeks later they finally made us an appointment and told me we would have our jeep back the next day, 2 weeks later of back and forth calls of just a nightmare of a time, we were promised a full tank of gas and a clean car. The sales team and general manager lied to our faces, we picked up our jeep and they had cracked the back windshield, had no idea where the roof rack keys were and the car was filthy. Now we have to come back to the awful place again to have our windshield fixed and we are so upset with our entire experience. The sales team, service team and managers have no idea how to work as a team and have absolutely no idea how to deliver on promises. I hate to write bad reviews knowing how they can impact businesses but this place really really deserves the worst review, not even one star.

Efficient and thorough

by from Woodbridge |

Holly in the tags department at Dodge worked diligently to make sure I got my tags in a timely manner, which was really important because we were in the middle of a move. Every time I called in to check she knew exactly where the process was and what needed to be completely and kept me informed the whole time. Thanks Holly!

Amazing Customer Service

by from Alexandria Virgnia |

Marcel was absolutely wonderful and incredibly helpful! Lustine Dodge did an awesome job, and I was in and out with my new SUV in no time!!! Thank you for the amazing Customer Service all the way around!!!

Review

by from Dale City Virginia |

Thank you Marcel for all your help in the purchase of the Ranger. You were able to stay within our budget and it was a pleasure dealing with you. Thanks Again Ron & Bonnie

Great Experience

by from Woodbridge Virginia |

We totaled our car and were on the hunt for a new car. We tried two other dealerships, both were unfriendly, would try force us into cars we didn't like or outside out budget. We were fed up with the specific dealership brand and decided to try Lustine Dodge. Marcel greeted us immediately, was very friendly and listened to what we wanted. He was more then patient with us and when we decided we didn't like a car, he immediately forgot the car and moved on to another. I felt no pressure to buy, or to make up my mind, Marcel was the up most helpful and made finding a new car a great experience. I would recommend this dealership and Marcel to anyone who asked.

Great Service

by from Stafford Virginia |

I went car shopping with my son at Lustine last Friday to look for a new vehicle. We were greeted by Marcel Mosley, who made us feel comfortable at the showroom, he showed us around and guided us through the available cars there. I must say that this was my best car shopping experience ever. The salesman was very informative and he was answering all my question patiently. He was explaining me the difference between buying or leasing. Nowadays, it commonly seen that car salesmen just don?t do enough good job and their only objective is to get money out of your wallet. But, salesman like Marcel delivers an incredible service and gives a very pleasant experience. We will be coming to your showroom for the years ahead.

First Time New Car Buyer

by from Arlington Virginia |

Words can't explain how happy I am with my Journey! I had been to several other dealerships before going to Lustine Dodge and I always felt rushed, pressured, and would walk away shaking my head. Then I met with Marcel at Lusine! He was so patient, explained everything, and honest about what car would be realistic for my price range vs. my needs. I have never had car payments before (always bought my cars outright) so my anxiety was really high. He explained everything, answered all my questions, and made me feel at ease. For the first time, I was told to call if I had any questions, and I truly felt like they meant it! There is NO other dealership that compares, period.

Love these Guys

by from Woodbridge Virginia |

Traded in my 2014 Dodge Dart Limited for a 2015 Chrysler 200S. The Dart was too small, and never got used to the 4 cylinder engine. Marcel was able to get me the model I wanted and did it in record time! He knew all the procedures necessary to get me through the dealership without a hitch. Great bunch of friendly people at Lustine. This is my third Lustine vehicle, and I love these guys.