Okemos Auto Collection

2186 Jolly Road, Okemos, MI 48864

New 877-253-2507 New 877-253-2507
Used 877-813-5567 Used 877-813-5567
Service 888-349-8165 Service 888-349-8165

Lansings largest selection of New and used BMW, Porsche, and Mercedes-Benz.

great group. service minded.

by from Lansing mi |

I have been a happy customer. They have always treated me with respect and try to help. I've bought 5 autos now from Okemos and looking forward to my next purchase with them. Steve, Jeff, Tim, Kent, Ed and many others have always said hello to me and make me feel at home. The Finace manager is very knowledgeable and helpful not pushy like I've seen from other dealers. You can tell they care about you and want you to make a good decision from which car to choose. I highly recommend meeting and working with this team.

Great Customer Service!

by from Lansing, MI |

Brought in my BMW for service and walked out with a Mercedes! I've been bringing my vehicles to this dealership for years and every time I'm impressed with the level of service they give. This last time I brought my BMW in for service I decided to inquire what I could get for a trade-in and ended up purchasing a Certified pre-owned Mercedes. They went above and beyond to help me get this car. Thank you to Steve, Tim, Matt, Jake and Gary who made this a great experience!

avoid buying a car from there

by from Lansing |

Worst experience ever, I have to much to say about this place but it is better to keep it short. If you are a good listener please stay away from this place they don't care about you at all.

April 16, 2016

Dear Ms. Benz, I'm sorry you had a poor experience - we take great pride in our customer service. Please feel free to call me if I can help you in anyway. Thank you, Steve Shaheen GM 517-853-2601 (direct).

Outstanding Service!!!

by from Lansing, MI |

I had my car towed to Okemos Auto after waking up to find it wouldn't start. I do a lot of traveling for work so this was terribly inconvenient. I spoke with Stephanie who was understanding of my situation and although they were extremely booked she said they would try and squeeze me in. My service advisor, Ed, was not only knowledgeable but punctual about letting me know what was happening with my BMW. They were able to fix my car the same day! I know that this might not always be the case but the staff was so friendly and knowledgeable that I can honestly say I wouldn't have been upset if I had to wait. Thank you for the great service!

If You're From Out-of-Town, Forget It

by from Grand Rapids, MI |

I live approximately an hour from this dealership. I contacted Okemos BMW via email inquiring about a vehicle they had listed through Cars.com. I promptly received an email from a Tim Tabor advising me that he would be contacting me (shortly) to confirm all specifications and exact options, and that everything can be finalized over the phone. (Sounded like a standard email reply form.) This was on a Saturday. By the following Wednesday, I had no contact from Tim Tabor or the dealership. I then left a voicemail for their General Manager, Steve Shaheen. Although he did not take my call, I explained what happened, how disappointed I was, and that I had found another vehicle at a different dealership so there was no need to call on their vehicle. The right thing would have been to contact me with an explanation or an apology. I never heard from anyone at this dealership. Terrible customer service; they aren't interested in selling anywhere else but their immediate city.

December 3, 2014

Unfortunately we did misplace Dr. Beekman's e-mail. When he responded back a few days later, he said he had already purchased another vehicle and we no longer needed to contact him. I hope he enjoys his new vehicle. Steve Shaheen GM

Excellent experience!

by from Okemos, MI |

Just purchased a Mercedes C350 from Okemos Auto Collection May. From test drive to financing the experience was outstanding. It was a pleasure working with Jimmy. He was helpful and knowledgeable.

salesmen/private party buyer

by from plymouth, WI |

Called on a used vehicle and were very polite, understanding and efficient. Would higly recommend doing business with this dealer.

Great experience

by from Chicago, IL |

We recently bought a used car from Okemos and had an very good experience. We are from out of state, made the deal on the phone. They held the car for us until we could get there despite much interest from customers who were closer. Caleb was terrific, went above and beyond in many ways, and was very straightforward, no games. We love the car. Thank you!

2010 BMW 535ix wagon - poor business practice

by from Grand Rapids, MI |

I found a newly listed 2010 BMW 535ix wagon listed for sale and contacted the dealer on a Monday to discuss the condition and history. It seemed like very clean car with a great history. I scheduled an inspection for the next day and I asked a friend of mine in the area to stop by and look the car over for me as I am 90 minutes away. My friend reported to me Tuesday evening while he was still there that the car is as advertised. I e-mailed an offer over the next morning very close to the asking price and got no response. I called several times for the sales person I had spoken too and eventually the manager. I never got a call back, but an e-mail from the manager later saying that they delivered the car that morning! Never did they indicate that there was another interested party or ask me for a credit card deposit. Very disapointed in the entire experience and feel I was lied to.

September 5, 2012

Dear Wagon Man, It was unfortunate that we didn't contact you sooner Wednesday morning, and I apologies for that, but no one lied to you. We had a customer in first thing Wednesday morning to drive the BMW and he did in fact buy the vehicle. The Sales Manager waited until he had a definite answer from the customer in the store before he responded back to you (as well as two other Internet customers) to inform you the BMW was sold. A customer in the store always takes precedence, but we should have communicated better with you. Sincerely, Steve Shaheen General Manager

Great experience!

by from Brooklyn, Michigan |

I recently bought a 2008 Mini Cooper Clubman from Okemos Auto Collection with salesman, Caleb. My entire experience was an absolute pleasure. All of my questions were answered completely and honestly. There was no hype or pressure displayed throughout the buying process. I can't recommend this dealership highly enough.