Okemos Auto Collection

2186 Jolly Road, Okemos, MI 48864

New 877-253-2507
Used 877-813-5567
Service 888-349-8165

Lansings largest selection of New and used BMW, Porsche, and Mercedes-Benz.

Great experience!

by from Brooklyn, Michigan |

I recently bought a 2008 Mini Cooper Clubman from Okemos Auto Collection with salesman, Caleb. My entire experience was an absolute pleasure. All of my questions were answered completely and honestly. There was no hype or pressure displayed throughout the buying process. I can't recommend this dealership highly enough.

salesmen/private party buyer

by from plymouth, WI |

Called on a used vehicle and were very polite, understanding and efficient. Would higly recommend doing business with this dealer.

Great experience

by from Chicago, IL |

We recently bought a used car from Okemos and had an very good experience. We are from out of state, made the deal on the phone. They held the car for us until we could get there despite much interest from customers who were closer. Caleb was terrific, went above and beyond in many ways, and was very straightforward, no games. We love the car. Thank you!

2010 BMW 535ix wagon - poor business practice

by from Grand Rapids, MI |

I found a newly listed 2010 BMW 535ix wagon listed for sale and contacted the dealer on a Monday to discuss the condition and history. It seemed like very clean car with a great history. I scheduled an inspection for the next day and I asked a friend of mine in the area to stop by and look the car over for me as I am 90 minutes away. My friend reported to me Tuesday evening while he was still there that the car is as advertised. I e-mailed an offer over the next morning very close to the asking price and got no response. I called several times for the sales person I had spoken too and eventually the manager. I never got a call back, but an e-mail from the manager later saying that they delivered the car that morning! Never did they indicate that there was another interested party or ask me for a credit card deposit. Very disapointed in the entire experience and feel I was lied to.

Okemos Auto Collection responded to this review

September 5, 2012

Dear Wagon Man, It was unfortunate that we didn't contact you sooner Wednesday morning, and I apologies for that, but no one lied to you. We had a customer in first thing Wednesday morning to drive the BMW and he did in fact buy the vehicle. The Sales Manager waited until he had a definite answer from the customer in the store before he responded back to you (as well as two other Internet customers) to inform you the BMW was sold. A customer in the store always takes precedence, but we should have communicated better with you. Sincerely, Steve Shaheen General Manager

Purchase a used car found on Cars.Com

by from DaytonTn |

This was one of the best Experiences we have had purchasing a car on the Internet. Cars . Com made finding the car very simple, having just what we wanted at the right price. And, the Dealer Did Every Thing We asked and the Car was just Exactly as the said. The sale was Excellent I would Reccomend this Dealer anytime.

Best Service Department

by from 48170 |

Because the service department of any prestigious vehicle dealer is where customer loyalty is nurtured, many dealers claim to have great service departments. However, this dealership really IS the most reliably honest and politely professional group of people I have dealt with of all the Mercedes-Benz dealers I have experienced in the last 7 years. Believe me, I drive all the way from across the state because there's not one Mercedes dealer that can match them.

Outstanding!

by from Lansing MI |

Great service, very professional and helpful, super friendly. We love our new car! Highly recommend!