International Autos

2400 S 108th St, Milwaukee, WI 53227

New 888-263-2028
Used 888-225-1501
Service 888-513-4041

"Where service is paramount and price is never an issue."

Great Experience buying a BMW X5

by from Milwaukee, WI |

I worked with Matt, Dan, and Rob at International Autos to purchase a BMW X5. They were fair during negotiations and realized the long term benefit of creating a good buying experience. I had my kids with me and they switched the lobby TV from the NCAA tournament to cartoons to help keep my kids occupied while we completed paperwork. Just before I picked up the vehicle they discovered a small scratch on the car during final inspection, pointed it out to me, and set up a time for me to bring it back in to have it buffed out. Very satisfied with the purchase and the experience.

Always great service

by from Milwaukee |

I've worked with this dealer for 13 years and never a flaw in their service. John Kocher is excellent to work with. I would not take my automobiles any where else.

Service above Expections by John Kocher

by from Milwaukee, WI |

I brought my Audi without prior reservation into the IA Service Center early morning. Even though everyone was super busy, all members of the service team were professional, friendly and helpful. I was impressed with EXCEPTIONAL service provided by John Kocher. The level of his service and commute assistance was above all my expectations. I will continue to use IA and recommend their service to my fiends for sure.

Great service experience

by from Milwaukee, wi |

I have been bringing my Audi for service to International for a number of years. Since my first visit, John Kocher has provided great service and has consistently been accommodating to get me in at a time that is convenient to me. He is very communicative and there are never any surprises. He is a pleasure to do business with.

Rating International Autos

by from Milwaukee, WI |

Have bought a number of cars (varying brands and models) from this dealer. T have been extremely professional, courteous and competent. The service adviser, Jeff Jeziorski, as been particularly knowledgeable and helpful.

BEST=John Kocher at Audi Service!

by from Port Huron, MI |

I drive from Michigan to have my car serviced from John Kocher at International Autos simply because he is a rare gem, that is a gift to this industry. I was brought to John from Audi Corporate when the dealer in Michigan could not fix my brand-new (literally just drove off lot) A4. John not only fixed it properly 5 years ago, but now, he is the only person I trust to even look at my car. He knows his customers personally; he bends over backwards to ensure they not only are happy, but their service/work is exceptional. I have even left my car on a Sunday, dropped the key in the mail slot, and texted John what work needs to be performed. Can you do that with your Service Manger? I sincerely doubt it! I have since purchased 2 more Audi's from this dealership, and I will NEVER buy a car from anyone other than them. If you want the best, this is where you find it!!

AudiTT

by from Hatland, Wi |

Over the winter I hut a curb and really messed up a few rims on my car. Took my car to Audi (John Callen) and was amazed at how they could clean up my car. It is back to new condition. Great service, friendly people and a wonderful new showroom and service center. These people are great to work with.

Thank you Service Advisor - Patrick Puffer

by from Hartland, WI |

Thanks to Patrick for his assistance with my repair needs! Exceptional customer service and repair knowledge. Went above and beyond to assist me!

The John's are awesome

by from Kewaskum, WI |

I've been coming to this dealership for years, the service and attention is ALWAYS second to none!

Jeff Jeziorski is the Best!

by from New Berlin, WI |

I have 3 BMWs in the system at International and all 3 required service during the past month. Trying to coordinate time to get these cars in amid our busy schedule is tough. But Jeff did a great job fitting the service in so that it was convenient for us. He also is the best communicator at International when it comes to any unexpected repairs and ensuring that pricing is never a surprise. He has been the difference-maker for ensuring that the BMW service experience achieves excellence.

Good Service

by from Milwaukee, WI |

I had to bring my car in for a water pump and some other issues and Mr.Puffer from the service department was extremely helpful. They had to order my particular part and they offered a free rental while they were waiting to receive it. He's an A+ chap in my book and made repairs as easy as it could be done.