Dan Deery Toyota

Used 888-806-6682
Service 877-739-9358

very happy

by from waterloo |

the service team went well out of there way to get me on the road. they were busy, but found a way to help me with no appointment. thank you!

did not receive help

by from cedar falls iowa |

I tried to get assistance with purchasing a dodge caliber... I did not get a call back or anything:(

Dan Deery Toyota responded to this review

December 2, 2014

Bluth, Dan Deery Toyota-Scion of Cedar Falls thanks you for your feedback about our sales department from your recent review here on Cars.com. Your feedback helps us as a dealership work on delivering a better customer experience while purchasing or leasing a vehicle and to make sure our customers are fully satisfied. We apologize our dealership and sales staff didn't meet your standards. If you're still interested in our Dodge Caliber, please feel free to contact me (information below). I will be happy to answer any questions you have. Please feel free to contact me if you have any further questions or concerns. Again, thank you for your review, Carl Stessman Internet Marketing Manager Dan Deery Toyota-Scion cstessman@dandeery.com 319-277-4500

Great service, friendly faces, clean enviroment

by from Waterloo, Iowa |

Recently purchased a 2014 Corolla from Dan Deery Toyota in Cedar Falls. All of the staff was extremely friendly and made sure I was informed and had the best buying experience possible.

Best Cedar Valley service facility

by from waterloo iowa |

I stopped by without an appointment to check my low tire light. I was short on time and running late for a meeting. Brian took my car and adjusted my tire pressure to get me back on the road in minutes. Thank you!

2.5 hours to get tires changed

by from Cedar Falls, IA |

Came in for a simple tire change over my lunch break and it ended up taking 2.5 hours. No warning or sympathy from staff. Very disappointed with the quality of service.

great job

by from cedar rapids |

always great! great service every time I come in. the service people know be by name and I feel confident in there repairs.

great service dept

by from CEDAR FALLS |

very good service. timely. nice building. dealership is very community minded

service deptartment excellent

by from Waterloo |

we love the service department. bought our last 2 cars there because of them

Great Buying Experience

by from Grinnell, IA |

Sales person was up front an honest about the condition of the vehicle. Fair negotiation process.

DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THEM!!!!

by from Waterloo, Iowa |

We purchased a new Toyota from this dealership. Few months later I have had an accident and had to take the car to get repaired at the collision center. One month after the repairs the bumper was lose that was replaced and the new hitch that was put on started rusting. After calling and visiting the facility about ten times I was told that IT IS NORMAL for a hitch to start rusting and have rust marks and that I should bring it in for it to get repairted meaning painted over the rust. I have went and looked at all the other Toyota's on the lot and every single hitch had weld seams closed in the spot that mine has not meaning the hitch was not up to quality standards, however I was still told that it is my fault. Consindering I spent about 45K on a car and had a rusty hitch after a month and the only solution i was offered is to paint over that is not acceptable. I will never purchase a vehicle from them again!!!!!!! Please take this into consideration before going there.