Dan Deery Toyota

7404 University Ave, Cedar Falls, IA 50613

New 888-763-5140
Used 888-806-6682
Service 877-739-9358

Great service, friendly faces, clean enviroment

by from Waterloo, Iowa |

Recently purchased a 2014 Corolla from Dan Deery Toyota in Cedar Falls. All of the staff was extremely friendly and made sure I was informed and had the best buying experience possible.

Best Cedar Valley service facility

by from waterloo iowa |

I stopped by without an appointment to check my low tire light. I was short on time and running late for a meeting. Brian took my car and adjusted my tire pressure to get me back on the road in minutes. Thank you!

2.5 hours to get tires changed

by from Cedar Falls, IA |

Came in for a simple tire change over my lunch break and it ended up taking 2.5 hours. No warning or sympathy from staff. Very disappointed with the quality of service.

great job

by from cedar rapids |

always great! great service every time I come in. the service people know be by name and I feel confident in there repairs.

great service dept

by from CEDAR FALLS |

very good service. timely. nice building. dealership is very community minded

service deptartment excellent

by from Waterloo |

we love the service department. bought our last 2 cars there because of them

Great Buying Experience

by from Grinnell, IA |

Sales person was up front an honest about the condition of the vehicle. Fair negotiation process.

DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THEM!!!!

by from Waterloo, Iowa |

We purchased a new Toyota from this dealership. Few months later I have had an accident and had to take the car to get repaired at the collision center. One month after the repairs the bumper was lose that was replaced and the new hitch that was put on started rusting. After calling and visiting the facility about ten times I was told that IT IS NORMAL for a hitch to start rusting and have rust marks and that I should bring it in for it to get repairted meaning painted over the rust. I have went and looked at all the other Toyota's on the lot and every single hitch had weld seams closed in the spot that mine has not meaning the hitch was not up to quality standards, however I was still told that it is my fault. Consindering I spent about 45K on a car and had a rusty hitch after a month and the only solution i was offered is to paint over that is not acceptable. I will never purchase a vehicle from them again!!!!!!! Please take this into consideration before going there.

Sorry sales staff

by from dallas, tx |

sales people are sorry to deal with. they act like they are doing you a favor saling you a vehicle. do not buy from them at all

Ordeal of ordering new 2013 Toyota RAV4

by from Waterloo, Iowa |

Recently I went through the ordeal of having Dan Deery Toyota order a new 2013 Toyota RAV4 from the factory in Canada. The vehicle was configured how I wanted it. I received a print out of this configuration, including the interior color. At that time the representatives at Dan Deery said it would take 3 to 4 weeks to get it from the Canada factory. At three weeks in I talked to the sales rep, and he could not tell me where it was. Couldn't even tell be if it was yet to be built, on a shipping dock, nothing. It took the vehicle 6-1/2 weeks to get to the dealership. I went to the dealership to check out the vehicle, and it had the wrong interior color. So I refused it and they reordered the vehicle in the correct configuration. This time it took 3 weeks to receive, and it came in the correct configuration. When I was buying the vehicle I asked for a cost reduction due to the considerable delay, and they refused. Lesson from this story, if you have Dan Deery order a new vehicle for you, you may not get what you expect, when you expect it.