Lafayette Autoplex

Used 888-399-6357

Quality for less

Amazing experience

by from Lafayette, La |

Frank and Sandra made the car buying ecperiance a very pleasant one. Very easy and informative. If your shopping for a car go see Frank!

Love it!

by from Bayou Chicot, La |

Lafayette Autoplex was a great experience. I had looked at 5 other dealers before I went there and they were the first ones to actually come outside and try to sell me a car. Its like he knew exactly which car I wanted because he led me straight to it. He gave me all the facts about the car and took time explaining to me what special details it had. Its very good on gas and has low miles plus the car itself is very inexpensive. After just lookin at the car I was convinced and wanted the car. The buying process was very simple and easy. They make you feel at home in their office. After signing the paperwork I was done. Before I went back to pick up my car that I purchased he made sure to change my oil, get it inspected, and washed it. I was very pleased to buy my first car from Lafayette Autoplex, I recommend everyone go check them out because their prices are very reasonable and the customer service is amazing.