OK Automart

Used 888-770-8982

Lansing's Best Prices!

Great experiance.

by from Kalamazoo, MI |

I was looking for 02 to 05 silverado 2500 for last few months but every thing was well over priced with very low quality until I found my truck at O.K. Auto. I bought a really nice, clean truck for the price way below book value. I was very happy with their customer service and customer handling system. Thumb's up.

Great service, great vehicle!

by from Holt, MI |

Purchased a 2006 Grand prix July '13 put little over 10k miles with very little maintenance needed(normal issues all cars have with 100K+ miles). All the staff was friendly and treated me like family during the buying process. I plan on buying another vehicle from OK Auto again when need be!

Saticfied

by from LANSING .. MI |

GREAT Dealership to deal with! FELIX is a GREAT salesman because he doesn't lie, he tells it like it is! If you have questions he is always available to talk

Don't do it

by from Bay city mi |

Cars are junk don't do it ,if u want a clean titled piece of junk then ok automart is the place for you.

games games games

by from Kalamazoo, mi |

Ive been dealing w/ Andrew all week. I thought I was buying a vehicle TODAY (?) After I made a *cash* offer yesterday. We discussed specifics for a test ride and location to meet and my needing to get to the bank by noon for a cashiers check. Andrew said he would call me this morning. I then waited most of the day for a return call however Andrew never called. Finally i attempted to call him before they closed. I was informed Andrew wasn't even working today. I then called his cell phone. It went straight to vm. I left a message that I was really confused and to please call me. I have yet to hear back from him. Really?? If this were a fable it might be laughable. Customer service & follow through don't exist here, and forget about common courtesy; thats non existent. Expect excuses and the run around. Then to be left hanging. Apparently my cash is not needed by this business and they want to keep the vehicle as we roll into 2014. I just don't have time for this. It's been a hard enough month... I was really thinking this place was different and looking forward to referring friends family and co-workers. It's not....

OK Automart responded to this review

March 24, 2014

I am terribly sorry that you feel so strongly about how I ultimately did my utmost to get you the SUV that you had inquired about. We wanted 7995 plus tax, title, doc fee and plate for the vehicle and at that it was marked fairly well under book value which you agreed. You proceeded to try and get the dealership to sell you this particular vehicle for nearly half of the price ($5400). Not only was that your OTD (out the door, taxes and everything included) offer, you also wanted me to personally bring the vehicle an hour away from the dealership so that you could decide if you even liked it. I advised you that I wasn't going to be able to deliver the vehicle to you due to liability and that's when you advised me that you would come to the dealership to test drive it and make your decision. I became ill the following day that you initially planned on coming down and although I worked extremely hard to get to that extremely low offer of yours and finally was able to offer it to you for that price you chose to slander my name in a review. I am fully aware of who you are and if you also recall I advised you that my uncle wasn't as fortunate as your husband and just passed a month prior to your initial inquiry. So not only was I under the weather, exhausted mentally from begging the owner to sell you the trailblazer at a price that would result in a $250 loss after wages and paying the state fees BUT I was also still grieving my uncle. So I'm sorry that I didn't live up to your expectations and was unable to provide you the concierge service you obviously are a custom to. In any other scenario I would apologize for my part but in this particular scenario I will only ask that you take a good long look in the mirror before you decide to bash my efforts and character. I did everything I could to provide you exceptional customer service including giving you my personal cell phone number and advising you I would be here for you before during and after the sale as much as humanly possible. Future reference, look at the bigger picture and try to step out of your own little world for a little bit before you speak negatively about someone who made a valiant effort towards trying to sell you a vehicle and make sure you would be happy with your purchasing decision.

This Place Is Where I Will buy all my vehicles!!!

by from Lansing Mi |

I was in the market for a new SUV. I came into OK Auto Mart and dealt with Andrew (the finance guy). He showed me an 05 Lincoln Navigator that they had just got in and it was amazing. It had a few little cosmetic blemishes but nothing major at all. He wasn't pushy or sneaky one bit. I got an awesome deal on the truck and even with horrible credit, he got me a really decent rate and I was on the road in less than two hours at max...Not sure of what the other two reviews are referring to but this place is awesome and would recommend them to anybody...Price right...Nice staff...quick and very knowledgeable...and overall a great buying experience!

by from Lansing, MI |

Walked into the dealership and explained what I was looking for and that we had rough credit (bankruptcy 3 years ago) . I was told with a certain amount down he could get me financed and I asked how much the car would cost. The man told me "what does it matter? You don't have any other options do you?" I was EXTREMELY offended by his attitude and lack of respect. I simply said I DO have other options (he is not the only dealer that does sub-prime lending in the area) and told him to have a nice day! I would NOT recommend even stopping if you are shopping. No matter what your credit situation is you deserve good customer service.

After sale customer care

by from michigan |

Bought a 05 Avalanche. I realize bought as is, but really????. Key ring haf a key fob and two keys. Key fob lit up but didn't work. Took it to electronics shop and was told there was no module. Went back to Automart and was told that its not their responsibility to make sure accesseries work on a vehicle. They became defensive. I told em if the are selling something at least they should make sure it works or lable it as such...NO HELP AT ALL!!!!!! Dont buy here