Rosenthal Jaguar Land Rover Chantilly

4120 Auto Park Circle, Chantilly, VA 20151

New 888-809-7792
Used 888-827-0699
Service 866-797-9619

We provide fantastic vehicles and even better customer service.

Great enviroment and great sales person

by from Bethesda MD |

I bought a pre owned vehicle a BMW over the weekend. And I came across a great sales person name SZ he was very professional and took his time to explain all the options that this car comes with. And most important made it so easy to purchase his car and trade mine. I was very impressed by his quality work and over all very easy to work with. I recommend anyone who are in the market for a pre owned vehicle go see Sean and I promise he will make it very easy and simple to shop his pre owned inventory. Thank you Land Rover and Jaguar of Chantilly and most important thank you Sean.

August 8, 2014

Thank you for the review! Sean has become one of our best sales consultants and the reviews are proof! We sincerely wish you best of luck with your BMW. We will happily pass along your comments to Sean. Thank you for your business, Jaguar Land Rover Chantilly.

Not a Respectable Source for Pre Owned Vehichles

by from Bethesda MD |

I purchased a pre owned Porsche from these guys, and traded in my own Porsche. This is not a organization that strikes me as a respectable agent for this kind of product. I was in a hurry and purchased a vehicle with a substantial leak. I did get this fixed independently, no problem. But the rep at this place doesn't answer calls. It seems like a fly by night kind of operation. Not what one expects when buying a high end vehicle--rather shameful approach to customer relations. Find a more professional source for your vehicle if you can (maybe they are few and far between?). Don't endorse poor and disrespectful business practices.

August 5, 2014

I'm sorry you received less than desirable service. We did fix and provide solutions for all of your out of warranty issues at our expense. Please keep in mind that you purchased a used eight year old vehicle. We are working to make sure that problems do not fall through the cracks in the future. Thank you for your feedback. If you need anything please contact the dealership. Best, Andy Bryan and The Jaguar Land Rover Chantilly Team

Females/Iraq Vets support me and go elsewhere!

by from Laurel Maryland |

Purchased a VW GTI 2009 on 6/24/2014 from Jaguar Land Rover Chantilly, trading in my car as a portion of the sale. I was told that the car takes 87 gas (not true), I was told that the jingling sound was sand in the brakes (still there as of 7/19/2014.) On 6/30/2014 I contacted the Sales Manger due to a another noise coming from vehicle and those other issues. I requested the return of my trade and to cancel the transaction due to this issue but instead I was told to let them thoroughly check the car and they took no responsibility for knowledge of the issue. This was still within the 7 day return policy. On 7/11/2014 the coolant light began to flash. I took car to VW dealership and was told that the radiator needed to be replaced. I contacted dealership again asked for the return of my vehicle, a refund of my money and return of the VW or to be offered another car. Again they offered to repair the VW and took no responsibility for knowledge of the radiator issue. On 7/14/2014 the passenger side front tire blew out. I took the car to Merchant tire and was told that the tire sensor was also bad. Merchant used the spare and I took the car back to VW for the radiator repair. On 7/18 I picked up the car from VW after repairs were complete. I was told by VW that Jaguar Landrover Chantilly would not cover the tire or sensor. On 7/19 a.m. returned the car to Merchant tire to have the tire and sensor replaced AT MY OWN EXPENSE. I have been so distraught over dealing with this car that on 7/19 after leaving Merchant, I took the car to CARMAX to get an appraisal of the value for sale. CARMAX informed me that the car did not have the original fender and more than likely had been damaged in an accident and replaced without being reported so that it would not show up on a carfax report and I therefore would have any offer reduced due to this issue. The offer was $6000 less than I paid for the VW on 6/24/2014. This information should have been disclosed to me. Their explanation in all instances was "WE DIDN"T KNOW." Well they are the car experts and if they didn't know then how could I know? At this point I am afraid to drive the car for any distance fearing what will occur next. Jaguar Land Rover Chantilly advertises a QVIP, which is a check of ALL systems on their used car prior to purchase. This could not have happened. VW and Merchant confirmed that these items should have been discovered by any reputable mechanic. It took all of my savings to purchase this car and I am worst off than I was with my old car.

July 28, 2014

I am sorry to hear of your negative experience. Please contact me at your convenience,careteam@jaguarchantilly.com. Sincerely, Andrew and The Jaguar Chantilly Team

Great buying experience

by from Central Virginia |

Easiest auto purchase I have ever made. Made contact through their website, Inquired about car listed on website. They provide all info needed, include copy of window sticker. I described my trade..they came back with a deal contingent on seeing my car. We agreed and two days later they delivered my car (100 miles from dealership) and picked up my trade. Delivery person had all the paper work...signed and that was it.

August 11, 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience! We apprceiate the kind words and will pass along your comments to our sales department. We hope to see you for your future service needs and although we are some distance from you, we do provide complimentary Jaguar and Land Rover loaners when you are in need of service or maintenance! Thanks again! Jaguar Land Rover Chantilly.

Used Car

by from Washington, DC |

I bought a used BMW from this dealer. The staff is professional and has integrity. We agreed that if the car didn't pass inspection they would fix the problem or take it back, and they did (fix a minor problem). I also bought an extended warranty and they took care of the claims work, without me having to submit the forms myself. I'd definitely recommend them.

April 30, 2014

Thank you for the positive review. If their is anything you need in the future don't hesitate to contact our dealership. Regards, Jaguar Chantilly

Very Disappointed to say the least - Buyer Beware

by from Chantilly, VA |

I bought a Jaguar XF from this dealership recently. I was assured by manager Jeremy Lustman that the car was accident free with no body repair. There were a few spots that were touched up but I was ok with that. I had the vehicle detailed recently and prior damage was found. The rear quarter panel was painted, and the front passenger door was replaced. I paid top dollar for this vehicle, and I am extremely disappointed. I called Jeremy several times. left detailed messages and he never returned my call. Just your typical dealership I guess. My car is worth about $8k less than I paid earlier this year. I have contacted the better business bureau but don't have a lot of faith. I would avoid this dealership or be very careful.

April 30, 2014

I am sorry to hear of the concerns with the vehicle you purchased. I would be very grateful if you would reach out to me (abryan@jaguarchantilly.com) so that I can assist you. Please do understand that things do get very busy and sometimes issues can slip through the cracks. Regards, Andrew Bryan and The Jaguar Chantilly Team

Jaguar XF

by from Richmond, Va |

I had a wonderful experience purchasing a used 2010 XF. When I arrived from Richmond, VA the car was exactly as described, and had all of the options I wanted. Sean was a very straight forward salesperson. The only complaint was that the chairs at his desk were a little bit tired worn (it might be time for new ones Chantilly!). Other than that it was the best buying experience I've had!

August 3, 2014

Dan, thank you for the review! The chairs at Sean's desk do get alot of use for sure! Very happy to have your business and hopefully you will make the trip again! Thank you again, Jaguar Land Rover Chantilly.

Great experience buying a pre owned Land Rover

by from La Jolla San Diego |

I was in the market for a Land Rover *Range Rover Sport* I called and I came across Sean the sales guide. First and most important Sean was very knowledgeable he answered all my questions and concern. In-fact he personally picked me up on Saturday morning from the airport being a out of State customer I was a little worried but he made so smooth and very pleasant and walked me through the process. Once I got to the dealership my Range Rover Sport was cleaned and ready for test drive, and he took hours to explain and walked me through all the options and spec. I strongly suggest for anyone who are in the market for a pre owned vehicle GO SEE SEAN ( best in the business) he is very knowledgeable and very patient sales person, never push for a sale but push to get an answer from his boss or service manager. Thank you Sean & Land Rover and Jaguar of Chantilly.

August 3, 2014

Leila, thank you so much more for the detailed review! Sean is one of our best and we are very happy to have him. Enjoy your Range Rover Sport! All the best to you! Jaguar Land Rover Chantilly.

One month anniversary since we bought our Evoque

by from Ashburn Virginia |

It's been one month since we bought our Range Rover Evoque and we love it! Traded in our old Honda and we couldn't be happier with our new car. CK was great to work with and we will be back when we can afford that Range Rover Sport. Great experience overall.

August 3, 2014

Jaime it was a pleasure! Please enjoy your Evoque and know your Honda is going to a good home!. Thank you again! Jaqguar Land Rover Chantilly.

Lousy cars, poor customer service

by from Fairfax City |

For somewhat reason this dealership thinks they are doing you a favor by selling their Auction acquired cars.The staff is disinterested could careless about the customers all they want is their money. Take your business somewhere else where you will be appreciated

March 6, 2014

Juventus, I am sorry to hear about your negative experience at our dealership. I would really like to work with you to resolve the issues you have with our dealership. We are committed to customer service; please email me at abryan@jaguarchantilly.com with your name so I can better serve you. Regards, Andy and The Rosenthal Jaguar Land Rover Chantilly Team

Rude Manager and pretentious Salesmen

by from Chantilly, Virginia |

I recently bought a used car. I got a red carpet treatment till I made the purchase. The next day I went there for a problem.. guess what.. everything changed. I will never go to them once again.

February 25, 2014

I am very sorry to hear about your negative experience with our after-sales service. Please reach out to me at careteam@landroverchantilly.com. Sincerely, Andrew Bryan Jaguar Land Rover Chantilly