Pugi of Downers Grove - VW, Hyundai, Mazda

2020 Ogden Ave, Downers Grove, IL 60515

New 866-569-6850
Used 888-557-5441
Service 877-243-1686

Welcome to Pugi - When You Get the Pugi Price and Save, buying a car from Pugi can be a Beautiful Thing!

Thats what I call a great customer service.

by from Wisconsin |

This dealership will bring me back for future vehicles. They have great customer service on store hours and off. They are a dealership that wants your business as well as your loyalty. Great experience all around. Reynaldo from the sales and Greg of Finance did a fantastic job. MVP's of the dealership.

February 17, 2014

Thank you so very much for both your business and for taking the time to share your experience at Pugi Volkswagen. Reynaldo and Greg will be very pleased to read your review. Please remember, our service starts with the sale, so should you ever need anything, please do not hesitate to contact Reynaldo, Greg or any member of the Pugi VW Team. We are always happy to help. Happy motoring!

best car buying experience

by from Westchester il |

Tammy my sales associate is the best in the business I have bought a lot of cars and this was the best experience I ever had. They have me as a forever customer. Scott the finance guy fantastic and the GM what can I say he made it happen. I will refer everyone I know to buy there next car at pugi in downers grove.

Best Experience

by from Naperville, IL |

I have been a Hyundai driver for many years, and come from a family of Hyundai drivers. I just purchased a new Santa Fe Sport - and the experience was wonderful. It was a pleasure dealing with everyone involved with my new car purchase. It was fair, quick and will tell everyone I know that Pugi is the place to go. Tom C. you were just the best - and thank you so much for the experience of buying my new Hyundai! Your name will be shared with everyone I know that wants to buy a new or used car! Me and my entire family have all our cars serviced at Pugi as well. You get peace of mind knowing that their team of professionals are working on your car.

NEVER GOING TO ANOTHER DEALERSHIP AGAIN!!!!!!

by from Plainfield, IL |

Although I live close to many dealerships, including a Hyundai, I will NEVER again go to anyplace other than Pugi! Chuck Najeski, my salesman always goes above and beyond what I have EVER experienced in a salesman! He's more like a friend than salesman! He, and the staff at Pugi, worked so hard to get me the deal that I needed to drive my Hyundais home ( I first got a new 2013 and just a few days ago a 2015!!)!! What we ALL look for it a dealership where we do not feel pushed into doing something we don't want to do then get home and say "what the heck did I just do??!!". I PROMISE you will NOT get that at PUGI!! Before any sale was even TALKED about, Chuck asked my what MY terms were instead of telling me what THEIRS was!! After I told him and expected to be laughed out the door, he said "OK, let's get it done"..and he did! Well, not alone! I have the sales manager and the finance manager to thank also! The work they did to make sure I got what I needed was AMAZING! Hardworking (for YOU), honesty and integrety...that's Pugi!!

Purchase Service at Pugio

by from Hinsdale, IL |

Very prompt and collaborative sales process. Friendly staff in all interactions.

Pugi Mazda is the best!

by from Woodridge, IL |

My husband and I bought a Mazda CX-5 in March 2014 and had the best experience at Pugi Mazda in Downers Grove. Our sales person, Chris Caliri, was wonderful to work with. He was very knowledgable about the CX-5 and the other competing SUVS. He went above and beyond in keeping us informed as he tried to locate the vehicle that had the options we wanted. He was fair and honest in the negotiation and really had our best interests in mind. We have never had such a great experience purchasing a new car. We fully recommend Pugi Mazda to anyone looking for a new Mazda. Buying a new car, in the past, has been a chore for us. After this experience, we can't wait to return to Pugi Mazda to work with Chris to buy our next car! This says a lot.

OUTSTANDING!!!

by from DOWNERS GROVE, IL |

OUTSTANDING!!!I could not be happier with my experience and purchase from Pugi Mazda. Jesse took over to tell me about the car and gave me the keys to test drive. Jesse was very helpful and patient throughout the process and I appreciated his honesty about his knowledge of the car. I also want to mention how the whole staff was great Rich, Mike, Dominic, Anthony, and even the porter all of them fantastic! If you decide to come here the staff will treat you right and will not mislead or pressure you. Everything from walking on the lot to closing a deal is comfortable and I highly recommend the good people here at Pugi Mazda!

Great Service

by from Lombard, IL |

The car buying process was very easy at Pugi. The salesman, Joe Stach, did not pressure me into buying anything and I was offered a good price on the car I wanted online. Service was excellent.

June 12, 2014

Thank you so kindly for both your business and taking the time to share your experience here at Pugi Hyundai. We welcome you to the Pugi Hyundai Family, and hope to see you stop by for your free lifetime car washes!

Tried to double charge me for options

by from Villa Park, IL |

After reading all of the positive comments, I went to Pugi for a new CX-5. I knew exactly what I wanted, what the MSRP should be etc. They did not have the exact vehicle but would search and set me up. The salesman, while conducting the search, told us that 99% of the people don't want the options I want (insulting!!). He finds one with an additional option that he told us, "you would not want". He says he finds another but it is missing two options, but they could easily be added. He wants to charge us $1,300 for the options and labor, factory installed they would have been $850 . Then he shows me a hand written sheet with the MSRP of this "lacking" vehicle. The MSRP was for a vehicle that already had the option I wanted plus the third he said we wouldn't want. I did my research, I know exactly where this vehicle is but is a bit further. Needless to say, I walked out as the salesman is calling me to come back. I can not believe the dishonesty!!

June 12, 2014

We apologize for any misunderstandings. When a car is equipped from the factory with a certain option, there is no labor time charged because it came with the option from the factory. If a car does not have a certain option (let's say remote start for example) already added, there is a charge for the part itself and we do have to pay the technicians to install the accessory. That is where the labor time comes in. Again, we do apologize for any misunderstandings. If there is anything we can do to try and rectify the situation, we would be pleased and honored to try and do so for you.

Tammy Thomas review!! Awesome!

by from Darien IL |

Tammy Thomas was my sales rep. She was awesome!! Professional, got me in an out quickly!! The best car buying experience of my life!! She made it easy!! I will be recommending her to everyone I know!! I have bought many cars over the years and never have I ever been even close to being happy with any of the other experiences!! I am still in shock!!! She will be getting my continued business in the years to come. Tammy is the best!! You are lucky to have her!! Thanks again Tammy!! Deb Kenny!!

June 12, 2014

Hi Deb! Thanks so much for your "Awesome" review of Pugi Hyundai and Tammy Thomas. We can't thank you enough for taking the time to share your experience here. Tammy is a great assest to the Pugi organization and we are lucky to have her on board. Thank you again, and we look forward to assisting you for years to come. Don't forget to stop by for your free lifetime carwashes.

A Returning customer

by from Naperville, IL |

I first bought from Pugi Mazda back in 2012. The experience was so positive that when shopping for a Hyundai, I wanted to deal with Pugi again and they delivered! Great price, no-pressure sales. The sales process is fast & efficient. Hats-off!

June 12, 2014

Thank you very much for your continued business here at Pugi. We are so pleased to have you as part of the Pugi Family once again. We wish you many years of happy and safe, "Zoom Zoom" driving :)