Pugi of Downers Grove - VW, Hyundai, Mazda

2020 Ogden Ave, Downers Grove, IL 60515

New 866-569-6850
Used 888-557-5441
Service 877-243-1686

Welcome to Pugi - When You Get the Pugi Price and Save, buying a car from Pugi can be a Beautiful Thing!

Thats what I call a great customer service.

by from Wisconsin |

This dealership will bring me back for future vehicles. They have great customer service on store hours and off. They are a dealership that wants your business as well as your loyalty. Great experience all around. Reynaldo from the sales and Greg of Finance did a fantastic job. MVP's of the dealership.

February 17, 2014

Thank you so very much for both your business and for taking the time to share your experience at Pugi Volkswagen. Reynaldo and Greg will be very pleased to read your review. Please remember, our service starts with the sale, so should you ever need anything, please do not hesitate to contact Reynaldo, Greg or any member of the Pugi VW Team. We are always happy to help. Happy motoring!

extremely friendly ,accomodating

by from bolingbrook |

fantastic customer service; extreme friendliness and confident manner--every aspect of this encounter was a "10"

After 12 years (3 cars), I won't return to Pugi

by from Woodridge, IL |

Sadly, after being a Pugi customer for more than 12 years and after 3 car purchases / leases directly from Pugi I must say that I will never buy a car here again. I've had my current car (which is a brand new vehicle) for 2 months and in those 2 months the car will have spent 3 weeks in the service department. I could go on and one but I will summarize my review by saying that the lack of communication is unbelievable, the lack of respect for customer's personal information is disturbing, follow through on things that have been promised is non-existent. It's quite disappointing because this was my trusted dealership for more than 12 years. I'm not sure what has happened there in recent years but I can't help but think that the owner must not care about the damage being done to his name because the people working for him certainly don't.

Pugi Hyundai Dealer Review

by from Oak Brook, IL |

I was comparing the Hyundai Sonata Hybrid to other hybrid cars. This dealership understood that and was supportive of the process, even though they would like to sell me one of their cars. They bent over backward to let me take the time I needed to be sure I had the right car for my needs. They offered to let me take the car overnight to drive it on the highway and in the ways I normally would be driving. Their price was very competitive, and they were nothing but professional and friendly. George, the manager, repeatedly said they wanted my business, but it was more important to have a satisfied customer. I felt like a valued customer rather than a "sale," which was the feeling and behavior I got from another car dealership.

Excellent service and friendly people

by from Hanover Park, IL |

I am very impressed with the service we received. I went in to buy a new car and came out a happy camper. We got the best deal on our new car and I couldn't be more happy with the way things turned out. I would definitely recommend this dealer to friends and family and I will be heading to this dealer for my next new car purchase.

February 18, 2014

Thank you very kindly for taking the time to share your experience at Pugi Mazda. We are happy to welcome you to the Pugi Mazda Family. We hope to see you for your free lifetime car washes.

Auto purchase

by from TinleyPark,IL |

Its nice to do business with a good dealership for once. I visited many other dealers for a used car but most of them were hard to negotiate with, or their cars were overpriced and under optioned for what the market will bear. At this dealership my experience was very good and fair. They did not over inflate the purchase price and I got a fair price on my trade. On my next Auto purchase I will definitely take a look here first.

February 18, 2014

Thank you very much for your kind review. We are pleased you had a pleasant experience at Pugi, and are appreciative that you took the time to share your experience. We wish you may years of happy and safe driving! Welcome to the Pugi Family!

Great car buying experience

by from Urbana, IL |

First, I used Autotrader/Cars.Com etc to narrow down a truly competitive dealer, in my area there is only one Hyindai dealer, and well, lets just say, they take advantage of their exclusivity, so being 2 hours south of Chicago I found an area with a number of dealers in a smal area and decided to start with Pugi as they had exactly the car I wanted('12 Sonata, panoramic sunroof) at a great price, but took the locations of some other dealers just in case, trust me, I've seen so many "artful" pictures of used cars that manage to avoid showing things they don't want you to see ;), anyway, I got there and walked in and within a couple of minutes Tammy came up and introduced herself, I pointed out the car I was interested in and from that point on it was simply the best car buying experience I have ever had. Seriously I can't say enough nice things, no high pressure tactics just really pleasant people to deal with, Tammy was just great. She and Leon(in finance ,again just really nice people) got me a rate below what my FICO said I should pay and multiple points below what I walked in with, on top of saving approx 2-3000$ plus it was Hyundai Certified preowned(hard to find in my area) well worth a two hour drive plus they are just a few blocks off the interstate and easy to get to. All in all, I am highly recommending them to all my friends :)

February 18, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to make the 2 hour drive to Pugi Hyundai. We are so pleased that you had a great experience here, and are even more appreciative that you took the time to let everyone know via your review. The Sonata is a great car, and hopefully the weather will warm up soon so you can test out that Panoramic Sunroof. Thank you again and welcome to the Pugi Hyundai Family!

Great Place to Buy a Car

by from Elgin, IL |

Recently purchased two Hyundai vehicles from Pugi, each at a different time. During those different times they made car buying relaxing and comfortable for my family. I was not nervous one bit about buying a new car during the time.Tammy and Ki Won were great people. They made sure any questions we had were answered, allowed us to test drive the cars anytime we want, went over features of our new cars, and made the whole process fast and without any hassle. I definitely recommend this dealer if customer service is your number 1 priority.

February 18, 2014

Hi Jason, thank you again for your business, and for taking the time to share your experience at Pugi Hyundai. We truly appreciate you doing so. We hope to see you for your free lifetime car washes on both Hyundai's.

very patient customer care

by from Chicago, IL |

I had some problems with the banl, but they were very patient and underetandung. I noticed that most of people there have such a good hearts, which I think it brought to this great teamwork that was visible even to customer. I think I was lucky to find this place thriugh my friend out of nowhere, we did a big hug and I told them I need help on the next vehicle after thsis- I'm going back.

Excellent Customer Service

by from Wheaton, IL |

This is the second car we've purchased from Pugi Hyundai and we were, once again, extremely happy with our experience there. Our salesman, Lou, was attentive but not pushy, knew a lot about the car "toys", and was very respectful to both me and my husband. Lou was efficient with our time, and personable. There was a long delay waiting to work with their finance office (must have been understaffed that morning), but that was the only minor frustration during the entire process. We would, and do!, very happily recommend anyone to Pugi!

Easily beat another dealer's price

by from Addison, IL |

Requested a price quote via Email and got one without any pressure or interrogation. Saved me almost $1000. Did NOT !!!!! try to sell me a wheel lock kit or, dealer latest gimmick, nitrogen in my tires.....I did feel pressured to buy the extended warranty coverage. I bought the small package warranty and tied it into my monthly payment. On the positive side, I was advised on doing semi-monthly payments to save hundreds of dollars in interest. I would and will recommend Pugi to friends and family.