Rick Collins Toyota Scion

3131 Singing Hills Blvd., Sioux City, IA 51106

New 888-210-9524
Used 866-804-4281
Service 877-734-3821

The Art of Customer Satisfaction.

Friendly, Honest, & Clean

by from Maryville, MO |

We found our Toyota 4Runner online. I sent an email inquiring about it & I received a respsone from Michael Collins right away. We did all of our negotiating over the phone & by email which was great because we live about 3.5 hours away. Michael worked with us on the price, was really nice, and didn't push us to buy something we didn't want. When we decided to make the drive to look at it & most likely purchase it, Michael let us know he would be out of town, but we would be meeting with his brother Ryan Collins. It was really nice of him to let us know he would be gone & who we would be meeting with. When we arrived, Ryan met us at the door with a smile. It was raining, so Ryan had the 4Runner brought inside so we could look it over without standing in the rain and he had it detailed for us too. The 4Runner looked exactly like the pictures they had online and it also had all the functions that were listed. Sometimes what you see online is not what you get, but that was not the case this time. After our test drive, Ryan went over every detail of the 4Runner, inside & out. Ryan knew we had a infant son and he showed us how/where to install our car seat in the 4Runner. We knew that this was the vehicle we wanted and we were so happy that our long drive and months of searching for the right vehicle paid off. While we waited for Becky Pederson the finance manager, we were offered coffee & snacks (cookies, doughnuts, fresh fruit). Becky was very friendly and went over all the paperwork in detail with us and answered all of our questions. She informed us of the extended warranty options, but did not push us to purchase anything. We did purchase the extended warranty. Ryan had the tank full of gas and walked us out to the 4Runner in the rain. We had a great experience before, during, and after the dealership. We had such an overall positive experience, we already know that we will go to Rick Collins Toyota Scion for all of our future vehicles.

Purchasing from Rick Collins Toyota was a breeze!

by from Sloan, Iowa |

Driving onto the lot, we knew what vehicle we were interested in. Steve Gormally let us drive the vehicle and only gave us facts about it; he wasn't pushy. Once we decided to negotiate, the thing we most appreciated was being given a price that wasn't a waste of our time. We felt Ryan Collins offered the vehicle to us at a reasonable price. Ryan, Steve and the finance director were all personable and respectful. They even stayed late to finish our deal!

A + Service Department

by from Sioux City, IA |

I recently had my first service done at Rick Collins Toyota. I have never been to a place with a more comfortable and well thought-out waiting area for service customers. I grabbed a cup of coffee and, headed over to a counter which had apples, oranges, crackers, doughnuts and cookies (which I was told are baked fresh every day) and helped myself to a snack. I then noticed as I was watching an enormous flat-screen TV that they also offer free Wifi! I was beside myself! They serviced my car in no time flat and even washed it a vacuumed it for me! This was an A+ experience! Thanks Rick Collins Toyota and staff! Keep it up!

Great Car Buying Experience

by from Sioux City, IA |

I have purchased 4 cars from Rick Collins Toyota in the last 4 years. Each car purchasing experience was great. Most people that I know do not like buying cars because they don't like to haggle or they think they aren't getting a fair deal. I have never felt that way with Rick Collins Toyota. They have always been very patient and understanding of my needs and what I want to spend. Each time they have worked with me to meet my needs. Twice I went in with the idea of getting a certain vehicle and came out with something different because it ended up being the better option for me. I have both purchased cars and leased them, traded vehicles in, and had no trade-ins. I've never had a bad experience. We also service all of our vehicles with them. The last time I went to get a car for my wife, she stayed home with our two little kids. To make sure she could see what I was getting her, Rick Collins Toyota let me take each vehicle I test drove home so she could have a look. By the time I we had decided on a car, the dealership was closing. The salesperson and finance person helping me both stayed late and made sure I left with my new car that day. It's the little things like that that go a long way in my book. I'll never buy a car from anywhere else.

Best Car Buying Experience, Repeatedly

by from Dakota Dunes, SD |

My last 4 vehicles have all come from Rick Collins Toyota. My brother in law has bought his last 3 vehicles from there as well. I don't anticipate ever having to shop anywhere else again for a vehicle. I have dealt with Ryan Collins when purchasing my vehicles. Both he and they entire dealership had outstanding customer service, put me at ease and I never felt pressured. In all, I would wish for everyone to have the new car buying experience I had. I have bought 1 used vehicle and 3 new vehicles from them, bought 2 without a trade, and 2 with a trade. I felt each time I was given a great deal, and when I looked around, the competitors didn't offer any financial benefit, and certainly not the friendliness and customer service and experience that Rick Collins Toyota did. Even once, when I foolishly decided to buy a NON-Toyota product, Collins Toyota found the vehicle I wanted for me. (Just a short year later I traded it back in and went back to a Toyota!) I would highly recommend this dealer. You will be treated with respect, get the best deal possible and have a great car buying experience.