Grant Motors

Grant Motors

2744 Fowler St, Fort Myers, FL 33901

Used 877-819-5963

Where Everybody Is Treated Like Family!

Love this Dealership! Best in Fort Myers

by from Fort Myers Fl |

This is the 3rd car I have bought from Grant Motors. We went to their new location on Colonial Blvd . Great customer service. Awesome deal for a great car!!! I would recommend if looking for a great deal and a great vehicle to drive come see this team. John was my salesman and Charlie the finance manager. Thanks for making our experience so easy and always dependable. Thanks Grant Motors we we will see you again.

BEST ABOVE THE REST

by from NAPLES FL |

I HAVE NEVER DELT WITH A CAR DEALER NEW OR USED THAT TREATS CUSTOMERS AS GOOD AS THIS DEALER DOES AND I HAVE BEEN IN THE CAR IND FOR OVER 30 YEARS. KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK GUYS

AWESOME

by from Fort Myers, FL |

Charlie, the manager was very nice and explained everything well as I was a first time buyer. They worked with me as far as payment and were very understanding of my situation, and accommodating! I defiantly plan on coming back to them whenever I need anything! Deiago was the salesman, he listened to what I wanted and needed, and helped me figure out what would be best for me.

Love Grant Motors

by from Fort Myers, Fl |

Love Grant Motors, I've purchased 4 cars here. Recently bought a 2006 Lexus GS 300. Rides Awesome. Charlie has helped me rebuild my credit since the purchase of my first car. Mr. Grant is Awesome as well. Diego is my go to Salesman.... Shop Grant. If you want the truth and a great car that matches the right deal!

Never again will I go to this place again

by from Lehigh Acres, fl |

This place is a joke. Even if they have new people. I have been waiting for my paperwork for 6 months now and every time I call or go to the place, I get we will mail them right out to you when our girl gets back on tuesday. The paper work is in storage. Now I have called the News people and let them handle it. You wanted advertisement you got it. Now everyone will see how you run your business... My next call is to a lawyer. What are you hiding that I cant have my paperwork.

Happy returning customer for 2nd time

by from Ft. Myers FL |

My fiance and i bought a jeep at Grant motors 3 yrs ago, after getting into an accident we Pd off that vehicle and bought another cash outright (cash outright from a private owner) After my husband passed away I kept the vehicle we bought for cash (from a private owner) and kept sinking money into it to keep it running..finally I had enough!! I sold the vehicle and called Charlie at Grant Motors, in less than 4 hours I was driving home in a great vehicle that makes my teen boys happy and as for me very grateful and thankful for all Charlie and his team did to make sure my family have a reliable vehicle and exceptional service. Thank you Grant Motors

Don't go to Colonial lot

by from Ft. Myers,. fl |

My granddaughter went to the lot on Colonial to look for a new (used) car. She found the car she wanted, gave them the down payment and they sent her on her way. Next day - they called to tell her to bring the car back - loan did not go through. They then said I could co-sign - I agreed. No good. Loan did not go through. After much hassle and many phone calls I decided to buy the car myself. I did so - after my granddaughter had given them more down payment $. I signed all the papers and off we went. She was told her previous loan company for her old car would be paid right away. Nope,,,,didn't happen. Again, after numerous phone calls to Grant and the loan company the loan was FINALLY paid off. I then was told the paper work for the car (all the papers I had signed) would be put in the mail the next day. Again...........no papers. I called and called day after day and was then told to go to the lot on Fowler to pick up the papers. Went there - they thought I was crazy. They don't have the papers for a car that was bought at Colonial. Back to Colonial. Nope - no papers there. I talked with Jake and he assured me he would get the papers within a day or two. Much to my surprise he called me that afternoon to tell me the papers were there. THANK YOU JAKE! It only took well over a month and numerous phone calls and visits to get the paper work I should have gotten on the day I purchased the car. My advice - do not do any business with the Colonial lot. You get great service on the day you buy the car, but from then on, nothing but problems and lies. Many family members have bought cars at the Fowler lot and never had any problems. Steer clear of Colonial.

no hassle car buying

by from Ft. Lauderdale |

I was the first time we did not feel like a high-pressure sales person was chasing us around the lot. They had a great selection of cars and trucks. I will return and recommend them to all of my friends!

Great Service, Great Place

by from Naples, FL |

Great place to go and buy a used car! I went to trade in my old truck for something newer and I am glad I went to this place. The service was great and fast. They gave me a awesome deal, you just can't go wrong by going to Grant Motors.

thanks for the reviews

by from ft myers |

I was interested in a vehicle but it always sparks my interest when the prices are not listed on the web site. So i searched the reviews on this dealer, and found a lot of negatives. Glad i spent the few minutes reading before going there.

Great Experience at Grant Motors

by from Cape Coral, FL |

Thank you to the sales team at Grant Motors. I was recently at the Colonial location and received excellent service and advice. Unfortunately for me, my goal of driving away in a car that same day was unachievable, but I did receive some very sound advice concerning a future purchases. Needless to say I will be returning to the team at Grant Motors. Their professionalism and tact in which they handled my situation has secured me as a solid customer for years to follow. Thank you for your hard work and due diligence Grant Motors.