1776 S Main St, Akron, OH 44301

Used 888-613-2099

My experience could not have been better!!

by from Alexandria, VA |

Very friendly staff. Spoke to Tony on several occasions before deciding to purchase the vehicle. Never felt a pressure to buy and got all my questions answered, which made me comfortable to do business with him. Bought one of a kind 1994 Lincoln Continental with only 22k miles. Still has a smell of a brand new car. Told Tony that I'm flying out of state and he said not a problem. Al picked me up from the airport and brought me to the dealership. I was greeted with a cup of coffee, got my paperwork sorted out right away and drove off in my like brand new used car in no time. You can't get this level of customer service nowadays where you, as a customer, is just a number. These guys treat you like a family. I got their website bookmarked because I'm definitely coming back for my next ride. Thank you!

I was not impressed at all!!!!!!

by from alliance ohio |

I live half an hour away from this place and the owner knew that. I went there to go look at a food edge that is already 7 years old. I asked him if he would work with me on the price and just kept talking about what the car had. He told me that he pays for a warranty so if I didnt want that then he could drop it $150. Like are you kidding me I wasn't my gas and time going there and I would never go back bc they was like a slap in the face and then want to sit there and say that he is sorry but he just wouldn't make money!

1999 Chrysler Sebring

by from Akron, Ohio |

I bought a 1999 Chrysler Sebring in the summer of 2012. The car was in excellent condition for a '99. Had one major repair since buying the car but was paid for by my warranty. Exceptional experience and honest people. Would buy from Tempest again in the future.

February 23, 2014

Thank you Jake. I'm glad that your experience with us was positive. We try very hard to make sure that you and all of our customers get the most for your money. I really appreciate that you took the time to let us know that you still feel good about your purchase. Look forward to bussiness in the future.

2007 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer

by from Erie, PA |

Tony at Tempest motors is a gentleman. He is very accommodating and handles his business in a very honest manner. No sales pressure! I HIGHLY recommend Tempest motors to all car buyers even out-of-state buyers like me! Thanks Tony.

February 24, 2014

Oddi, Thank you for the kind words. It's people like you that make my life's work so enjoyable. It was my pleasure to be able to help you. Good luck with your family and I hope to be able to serve you in the future.

Good dealership

by from Canton , Ohio |

Very friendly people, very nice cars, after comparing online with other dealers the prices are good. Bought a Honda Accord from them that they had shipped up from Florida. It was nice getting a rust free used car while still shopping here in Ohio. Very satisfied and I would recommend.

Overall positive experience

by from Akron, Oh |

All expectations were met. They went above and beyond.

Top notch service. Helped me out in a pinch!

by from Uniontown, OH |

The guys at Tempest really helped me find a dependable car after my previous one had broken down over the holidays. The service was great and they were honest in helping me find a car i could not only rely on, but one that i could afford as well. They took good care of me and had me driving home in my new car within a day. Thanks so much!

CLEAN OUT OF STATE CARS, GREAT PEOPLE

by from Akron OH |

I had been seeing a bunch of cars and trucks with the Tempest Motors plate frames and stickers driving around town so I thought I would stop by when I was in the market for a truck. This place has got to be the best kept secret in town! Many of the vehicles they carry come from out of state so they are exceptionally clean. It is a father son operation and they are both friendly, easy to deal with and not high pressure at all. I was interested in a truck that they had brought up from S Carolina so they let me take it to my mechanic for inspection. My mechanic told me that this was the cleanest 7 year old truck he has ever seen. The dealer stated that they had serviced the truck with new fluids, brakes, ball joints, and belts which my mechanic verified that all of that had been replaced along with other new parts. I cant say enough about this place, super clean vehicles and they are priced cheaper than other vehicles that arent as nice and they gave me a warranty. Will do business with again and I recommend this place to everybody I know that is looking for a vehicle!

January 31, 2012

That is a sweet truck. They are hard to find that clean. I'm glad it was what you had been looking for. Thank you for your purchase & telling people about us.

Painless Experience

by from Akron Ohio |

I happened to be driving by Tempest Motors when one of their cars caught my eye. I pulled in and was greeted by one of the salesmen. I told him I was just looking and he let me look without breathing down my neck. Their cars were all clean inside and out. I asked if I could take the car to my mechanic and they were pleasantly ok with that. My mechanic said it was a very nice car so I went back and purchased it from Tony. He made the purchase a pleasant experience. I would definitely go back to Tempest Motors again.

January 31, 2012

Thank you for your business & spreading the word. It was our pleasure to earn your business. Enjoy your car.

No Preasure

by from Burbank, OH |

What I liked about this dealership was that they greeted you, let you test drive, and did not preasure you for a sale.

by from Barberton, Oh |

Tony and his family was great and very helpful! Thank you Tempest, I love my car:)

May 27, 2011

Thank you for the review. It's a pleasure making our customers happy.