Drenkow Motors

2604 E. Park St. (Hwy 18), Sheldon, IA 51201

New 877-859-7172
Used 877-615-2356
Service 877-258-3307

We pride ourselves on our honest and sincere approach to buying and servicing your vehicle at Ron Drenkow Moto

Very pleasently surprised!!!

by from Sheldon, Ia |

I was looking around on Ron Drenkos website as I live in Sheldon, IA and was hoping not to have to go very far to purchase a van. I saw they had a van about in our price range. Derek contacted me after I had partially filled out a loan application on their website. He asked me what I was looking for and if they could help me out. I told him what I was thinking. He was more than helpful. He was polite, quick to respond and seemed to really care about the sale, even though I was buying used. They allowed me to test drive it thoroughly to ensure it was what I wanted and I was very happy with it. It's nice to know that out of the much nicer, more expensive vehicles they have, they still make time to make the smaller sales. I will recommend you to anyone who asks. It has been an amazing experience and a worthwhile purchase.

February 14, 2014

Alison, I'm glad you were happy with your experience. If there is anything I can help with in the future please let me know. It was great working with you and I look forward to helping you in the future. Thanks again. Derek Kamstra

RUDE Salesman

by from Minneapolis, Minnesota |

The car salesman was so incredibly rude and insulting! Being a motivated individual buyer but since the dealer was almost three hours away, I inquired about the car over the phone. I spoke with Lane the salesman and after asking a couple of specific questions, asked about pricing. His lowest offer was higher than what I was willing to pay. I told him I needed to think it over. I called two other dealers with similar cars but priced a little higher. I called Lane back and told him that I?d found a closer one that offered a better deal and in light of this, I could offer no more. He told me he too was unwilling to budge. To communicate I was not bluffing, I repeated it and politely gave him one last chance to come down. For reasons I do not understand, this angered him and he scolded me like a little child. He said, ?Look, there are others who are interested in this car, BUDDY!? While thoroughly insulted, I kept my composure and calmly pointed out the inconsistency that they have been trying to sell the car for over four months (yes, I read the free CARFAX report they provided!). Again, treating me like a six year old, he said in a sing song voice ?Goodbye? and hung up. I accept that there was a fundamental incompatibility between my ceiling price and the dealer?s floor. This being the case, politely decline and respectfully state that is your final offer. Don?t insult me by talking to me like I am a child. Later that day, I happily bought the other car I mentioned.

Superb Dealership

by from Storm Lake, Iowa |

I can't say enough about my experience with Ron Drenkow Motors. Derek Hamstra was great to work with and gave me a great offer on my trade without going back and forth. He was straight forward and fair. Easily the best vehicle transaction I have ever had. When my wife or I need a vehicle again Ron Drenkow Motors will be my first choice.

June 17, 2013

Marty, I hope your enjoying the Jeep. If you need anything in the future let me know, I look forward to dealing with you again. Thanks again! Derek Kamstra

A+++ dealer

by from Des Moines, IA |

Bought a used car from Derek at Ron Drenkow Motors. Great experience, great price, clean car in great shape. Thanks again for all the help!

January 3, 2012

Glad you were satisfied with everything! Look forward to dealing with you again in the future.

Great Experience

by from Sheldon, IA |

I just bought a new Durango from Derek, great experience and very helpful to work with. I would recommend this place and him to anyone. Thanks for all the help, I look forward to dealing with you again.

December 27, 2011

Thank you for your business! I hope everything is going well with the Durango. I look forward to dealing with you in the future.

Very Satisfied

by from New Lisbon WI |

Want to say thanks to Derek and Ron Drenkow Motors for a great experience in purchasing my new/used car. When I'm ready for another vehicle this will be the first place I check out. Thanks again!

December 27, 2011

Thanks for your business! I look forward to dealing with you again in the future

Longhorn

by from Sheldon, IA |

Bought a new truck from Derek, great price, great service. A+ experience! highly recommended.

December 11, 2011

I greatly appreciate the business. I look forward to working with you again in the future.

Happy Customer

by from Sheldon, IA |

Bought a new Chrysler 200 Limited from Derek a couple months ago. Best car buying experience I've ever had. I'd highly recommend this place.

December 11, 2011

Your business is much appreciated, and I look forward to helping you in the future.

Best experience I've every had buying a vehicle

by from South Sioux City, NE |

Bought a new Dodge Ram from Derek a month ago, great buying experience. I've had a few questions since then and him and the service dept there are great to deal with and very helpful.

December 11, 2011

Thank you for the business. I look forward to helping you in the future.

Awesome Experience

by from Sheldon, IA |

Bought a used Expedition from Jim at this dealership. I highly recommend this place. Every part of the deal was a great experience.

December 11, 2011

Thank you for the business, I look forward to helping you in the future.

A++++

by from Sheldon, IA |

Great experience buying my Ford Fusion. Car was in great shape, very clean, I dealt with Derek and he was great to deal with. I would highly recommend this place.

December 11, 2011

Thank you for your business, I look forward to helping you in the future.