Husson Motors

Husson Motors

8 Lowell Road, Route 38, Salem, NH 03079

Used 888-214-2982

We have the best for less!

The Needle in a Haystack

by from Manchester NH |

I want to thank everyone at Husson Motors for doing an outstanding job. Paul, Chris, and Shawn were all very helpful and made the whole buying process a great experience. I was looking for a very-specific Mustang which I could not find on the public market. A 2004 Mustang GT Premium Convertible with a black top, clean, under 100K miles, in the middle of the summer and at a affordable price. They found the car that I described within a week and went out of their way to get their hands on the vehicle. I'm now a very happy customer and I recommend anyone who's looking for a car to check out Husson Motors. Thank you all.

November 20, 2013

Paul, Thank you for your business and great review. If there is anything we cna do for you in the future do not hesitate to contact us. Husson Motors

Poor Service

by from Lowell MA |

This was my first time purchasing a car at any dealer, which luckily i found a beautiful car at this Dealer where i meant Sandy, who was great at first, but as the days doing businesses with her went on. She had a poor attitude and gave false information before she even knew the correct answers. She made the assumption that the car could have been paid weekly, that was a lie it was monthly. We called their customer service center and they said the car was out for an oil change, we test drove the car and the PSI light was on, we told Sandy and she said that it just needed some air, and then we also used the clutch on the 6 speed and it was making creek noises. Now it was time to purchase the car because, don't get me wrong i really loved that car. However, once i was able to bring it home, 1. The change oil light soon came on, well if it went to get an oil change why is that light on? Did they lie? Now we called the hudson repair shop, and they said they were going to charge me, it's not covered under warranty. 2. the PSI light went back on, the back passenger tire was having a slow leak, meaning they knew that it has been like this from day1 but they never told us, nor did they fix it. Let me remind you, this hasn't been even close to 30 days. Now i am required to pay for the valve stem to fix a car that has been siting at their dealer for 2 months now? Do they not check on their cars that they plan to sell to the future customers, instead of waiting for it to be purchased then blaming them for the cause of the effect. I, personally think thats bad customer service. 3. Now the clutch with it's odd noise, you would think they would 'prep' the car before giving it out to the new owner but no, the noise was still there. Let me tell you there was one big dragon fly dead on the dashboard and another insect bug, whatever the heck it was dead! Disgusting. I am very disappointed in this dealership, I thought they were great from all these highly recommended reviews but my experience and continuing has gone completely terrible.

great experience

by from billerica,ma |

Even though I did not purchase a vehicle due to fault of the dealer, the experience was great!

Great experience

by from Milford, MA |

Overall great experience! These guys were responsive to email, friendly, non-pushy, reasonable with negotiations, and made the whole process run smoothly. Would definitely recommend.

HAD TO SHARE MY EXPERIENCE

by from Salem, NH |

I just bought my first car from Husson Motors (2010 Honda Civic Coupe LX). They allowed me to bring it to my long time mechanic before I signed the papers. The only thing that was needed was an oil change and a battery. I returned to Husson Motors and told them I would like to make the purchase. They replaced the battery immediately with no charge or me even asking in the first place and also gave me a free oil change at there Auto Repair Shop that is just a couple minutes down the road (very convenient). This vehicle also came with brand new brakes (Husson Motors installed) and the tires have at least a year of tread left if not a couple years. Needless to say I drove off the lot without spending a penny extra. What I am even more pleased about was their customer service. Chris, Sean, and the owner all helped me out. They wen't above and beyond working with the banks for me seeing that my credit wasn't really up to par (obviously not their fault). Prior to this I had been driving a 17 year old vehicle that I had owned for 10 years that was sucking all my money out of my pocket getting me no where no matter how hard I tried. They knew that me getting this Honda was going to get me on a much better path and after a lot of hard work (none of which I had to do) with the Financing company it all worked out. I went in the first day thinking that this was no way possible at all for me to do. I did not have to hassle or anything. It honestly felt like instead of looking at me like a regular customer they took my situation seriously and in the end did better than anything I could have asked for. There was also no pressure at any point in time especially for being a young customer. This may sound like an over exaggeration but it is not. Which is why I felt such a need to share my experience on the internet for everyone to see. To this day there has been nothing that I could complain about the vehicle's mechanics or looks since I drove it off the lot. And as young as I may be I am quite savvy when it comes to knowing there's something wrong with a vehicle and this is really a nice ride. Thank you sincerely everyone at Husson Motors, keep up the great work!

November 20, 2013

Brittany, Thank you for your business and great review. If there is anything we cna do for you in the future do not hesitate to contact us. Husson Motors

Excellent Job

by from Lowell,Ma |

Purchased a car from Husson Motors The salesman Chris Normyle did an excellent job.

November 20, 2013

Debra, Thank you for your business and great review. If there is anything we cna do for you in the future do not hesitate to contact us. Husson Motors

Bought my first car

by from Raymond,NH |

I bought my first car with a bank loan. Paul was very through, helpful and he was very professional.I will definitely come back again.

November 21, 2013

Brianna, Thank you for your business and great review. If there is anything we cna do for you in the future do not hesitate to contact us. Husson Motors

Cadillac SRX

by from Salem,NH |

Awesome job Chris and Sean> Very happy with the Caddy. Fair value on my trade.

April 4, 2013

Robert, Thank you so much for taking your time to write a review. Please feel free to call us if there is anything we can do for you.

What a deal!

by from Nashua,NH |

They were very good. They listened and didn't pressure for a sale.

April 4, 2013

Paul, Thank you so much for taking your time to write a review. Please feel free to call us if there is anything we can do for you.

Very friendly staff

by from Manchester,NH |

Very friendly staff straight off the bat. they understood my needs and got me into the right car. Very professional and timely with all the things that needed to be done. They helped me find a car that fit my needs and price.

April 4, 2013

Amanda, Thank you so much for taking your time to write a review. Please feel free to call us if there is anything we can do for you.

Awesome Salesperson

by from Phippsburg,ME |

I bought a Smart Car Passion. Chris was my initial contact and salesperson was professional with a human touch. I asked many questions and he alleviated any purchase fears I had and I would recommend him to everyone. It was a fantaastic experience and I will return in the future if I need additional vehicles.

November 20, 2013

Beverly, Thank you for your business and great review. If there is anything we cna do for you in the future do not hesitate to contact us. Husson Motors