Select Automotive

Select Automotive

5073 Virginia Beach Blvd, Virginia Beach, VA 23462

Used 866-374-6018

Making excellence affordable.

GREAT EXPERIENCE THANKS TEAM!!

by from Williamsburg VA |

Our second purchase from Select Automotive both experiences has given us confidence that not all car dealerships are the same. Great work Tony Tucker and Carter Bell for putting our needs in front of your sells process and helping us with a fast seamless and enjoyable buying experience. Tony putting our butts in the car over night helped more then you could imagine with our decision and as a result I've gained a level of confidence in Selects philosophy. Great price Great Service and professional from start to finish!!

The best

by from Virginia Beach, VA |

After purchasing cars for over 50 years, the overall quality of service was one of the best services I have ever experienced. I went earlier to view the inventory without speaking to anyone to check out the attitude of the dealership which there was no pressure to buy. I then call ahead and talked to Ms J. Jones, told her what I was looking for, she had the perfect vehicle waiting outside that fits my needs perfect. I had the vehicle rechecked by their repair facility, R G. Auto, with the owner personally checking it out with minor suggestions. Select Auto immediately took care of the suggestions. Now I am riding with pride in my as new low mileage 07 e550 Mercedes-Benz. I feel this company is the best used import car dealer in the Tidewater area of Virginia.

Never again

by from Virginia Beach,VA |

We recently purchased a vehicle from Select, I am pleased to say we will never repeat this mistake again. We had 30 days to bring the car back for any repairs, well when a safety problem came about they pretended the 30 day repair period did not apply. We spoke to the owner ourselves ( seemed taken back by us even calling him) he flat out stated "stated the vehicle was safe as far as his people were concerned, with that being said, moreover, they fixed this problem once and said it was a sensor, if it gives any trouble to bring it back, well it did a day later, now they dont want to fix it......... If we purchased the car "as is" why did they fix it.Mr. George this is not good for business. I recently told two people about this place, now i'm currently calling them back letting them know this place is not a good place to do business.

bad service

by from virginia beach , virginia |

way overpriced volkswagen R32. wouldnt work with me on the price. I was really interested in the car and was willing to walk out with it the same day. But customer service was horrid and when i explained to them that the car was overpriced they were still trying to get over on me. Never Again.

Disappointed

by from Franklin Virginia |

I never got a response from my credit application. No "Im sorry we couldnt help you" and no follow up to tell me what went wrong with the process. Called several times, sent emails and nothing. Very disappointed.

My Experience

by from Virginia Beach |

I had a great, friendly, easy experience at Select Imports. George Sumner made my experience very simple and I feel he should get a raise based on what has done for me. I would by another car from him in the future! Thanks George and thanks Select Imports.

My experience @ Select Imports

by from Virginia Beach, VA. 23462 |

My sales person George Sumner was very helpful. I came in very doubtful because I has a trade that no one else was willing to help me out with and he was able to find me the right financing and lower my payment.

Great stable of vehicles!

by from Virginia Beach, VA |

I have bought and sold a lot of cars, and Select has one of the bigger inventories at good prices that I have seen. After purchasing my 2011 535i from them, I have to say the car is just awesome. The people at the dealer are some of the more genuine I have met in the car buying business. There were a few bumps in the road: - When I came in to test drive the car it looked like it hadn't been cleaned in about a month - I didn't know there was only one key to the car until after we agreed on a price. In today's world of electronic and technological marvels, getting another key is no cheap fix, and it would have been good to know that when negotiating the price. The good thing is that they bent over backwards to fix these issues. Roger was my sales rep and did a good job to make sure the car was fully detailed on pickup, and he worked with one of the local BMW dealers to get me an additional key at a reduced cost. Finally, I am working out of state registration on the car, and since my plates haven't arrived within the first temp tag 30 days, they issued me a new temp tag with no hassle whatsoever. I know a lot of dealers won't do that. In that process I even got a call back from Allie to ensure that I went to the right building to get the tag. Customer service here really did impress me. Overall this is a great place to buy a car, and they have an EXCELLENT selection of high end cars to choose from. If you are used to the gold plated BMW and Mercedes dealerships, don't let the minor snags I mentioned above scare you away. They made good faith effort to fix those snag when I brought them up, and the bottom line is, if they have the car you want, don't hesitate to buy it here if it passes a standard used car pre purchase inspection. Great job!

Great Experience

by from Virginia Beach |

I must say this was the most pleasant car purchase I have ever experienced. I walked in unsure of what I wanted. Roger was my sales rep and he made ever effort to make sure I was happy. He never became frustrated, even when I asked to drive several different vehicles. Carter, the sales manager was too cool, She even made the process of signing endless papers enjoyable. I drove away in my first Mercedes and I simply love it. I would definitely recommend Select Automotive. No doubt when it is time, I will return for my next high end vehicle.

THE GREATEST 2 SNOWBUNNYS

by from VA.BEACH,VA |

Yes, I brought and 2010 Jaguar in April and its run so smooth and fits my lifestyle. I got a real good deal thanks to Maureen and Taylor they gave me the best customer service I ever receive at a car dealership.So if you are in the market for a good used sporty and stylish car I would highly recommend these too lady's to help. Ask for no one else!!!!

Elxellent Dealership

by from Va Beach, VA |

I was in the market for a used BMW and was searching all over Cars.com. Normally I go to the larger dealerships when buying a pre-owned/used vehicle. The selection of BMWs at a decent price range at the larger dealerships were slim to none. I found a couple and checked a couple out. As usual, the sales people were a pain in the butt and their managers even worse. The stalk your phone multiple times a day. I noticed a huge selection of BMWs at Select on Cars.com but would still skip over them since they were an Indy dealer. Well I decided to check them out because they had a huge selection at reasonable prices. I decided to do more homework on them an realized they'd been in business for a very long time and have own Best at the Beach 4 years in a row. When I got there I was greeted by Lynn. He never pestered or buzzed around me. He stayed back as I browsed the lot. I had a specific car in mind and it wasn't at their main lot. He took me to all the other lots to browse as well. I couldn't find the BMW I had or I ally sought out, but Lynn was determined to find it for me. He "knew" that it hadn't been sold and that it was supposed to be at a specific lot of there's. He didn't give up and found it. By then it was getting late but I wanted to test drive the car. Unfortunately it was trapped on the lot by many cars and the lot attendant was gone for the day. That didn't stop Lynn. He started moving all the cars on his own to clear a path. I test drove the car and fell in love. Couldn't believe how clean it was and mechanically sound it ran. I was ready to buy and had a check in my pocket for it. After working the numbers with Lynn, I was passed my comfort zone on what I would spend. Lynn got with the finance manager (her name slips my mind) whom also was very friendly. She did some magic and they put me exactly where I expected to pay for that particular BMW. the car was delivered spotless and immaculate. Everyone I interacted with at Select was friendly and professional. I had an amazing experience with Select. Lynn was an awesome and sincere sales man. He wasn't helping me just to make a buck but was there to help me make a large purchase and be comfortable with my purchase. Days after I had the car Lynn followed up with me by phone and mail to make sure I was still happy with my car. Hands down I will ALWAYS go back to Select. My wife and I are looking forward to working with Lynn again when it's time to buy her a new car. Thanks Select!