AutoNation Hyundai Seattle

14005 State Hwy 99, Seattle, WA 98133

New 866-984-1543 New 866-984-1543
Used 866-984-1539 Used 866-984-1539
Service 866-984-1545 Service 866-984-1545

Our vehicles come with a low, upfront price and are guaranteed to be RECALL FREE.

Great New Car Purchasing Experience!

by from Seattle, WA |

Great new car purchasing experience. I owned a 2012 Elantra Ltd w/ low mileage and loved the car. I discovered some very attractive rebates being offered by Hyuandi and so decided that if AutoNation could get me the car I wanted at the price I was willing to pay, I'd upgrade to a 2015 Elantra Ltd. Over the next couple of days I worked with the Steve, the dealership manager, Luc, the primary sales person, John, a salesperson that helped me when Luc was not there, Mike, the Sales Manager (briefly), and Jason, the Finance Manager. Everyone was friendly and professional. Steve found every incentive he could apply, including one because my husband is ex-military. He worked with the trade-in value and the sticker price until everything worked to get me my price. They found a car outfitted the way that I wanted and in the color I wanted and got it to the dealership in a matter of hours. There weren't any high-pressure tactics, no changing things once we had a verbal agreement, and the finance guy was really great - he got me a super good deal and explained things very clearly. After I had a chance to spend a few hours reading all the small print, he (Jason) helped me further by answering question and explaining how some warranty features worked. I also liked that AutoNation has a few policies designed to protect the buyer. I originally bought my 2012 Elantra in California at a dealer that was not very clean-dealing. AutoNation was the complete opposite and I would not hesitate to purchase from them again and refer others.

Great price on a new Hyundai Elentra

by from Seattle, WA |

Needed a low cost, safe vehicle for daughter. Was able to get a great price without all the usual theatrics associated with negotiating with a dealership.

First time experience with this dealer.

by from Redmond, wa |

My first contact was via Internet and elliot was quick to respond with a hard # on vehicle of interest plus a certified offer on my trade. Once I decided to physically go there they had my car of interest waiting and we're polite and courteous. After a through, no hard sale, test drive I decided the specific car wasn't for me. Austin, sales manager, worked dillegently to find alternate models until we came up with the vehicle that worked. He also worked hard to meet my target pricing and came to a deal in fairly short order. I was satisfied with my purchase and feel I was treated fairly and respected. This is a smaller hyundai dealer, inventory related, but if they have the car of interest, I would recommend a friend and return for future business.

New Tucson

by from Bothell, WA |

We had a great experience and feel we got a very generous trade-in and a new car at a really good price.

Car Purchase

by from Snohomish, WA. |

I truly enjoyed my car purchasing experience at Hyundai of Seattle. The sales person I worked with was very knowledgeable about the cars and history of the different models. I would like to personally thank Robert Royse for being so helpful! He's a great asset to the sales team.

December 8, 2015

Thanks! We're happy to help however possible. We hope to continue serving you for many years to come. Please do not hesitate to give us a call if there is anything we can do for you.

Hyundai Azera (2009) Repair

by from Shoreline, Wa. 98155 |

Pete Lawton (Auto Nation Collision Ctr.) handled the damage inspection, estimates, and insurance company contacts and paper work. He also arranged a ride home for me after car delivery to shop, plus a pick up after repair was completed. The repair work left the car looking like new condition. Absolutely the best car repair experience for me.

December 5, 2015

We are happy you found us so helpful! Hope you're enjoying your vehicle, and as always, drive safe!

Awesome service; great people!

by from Seattle, Washington |

Service was excellent and friendly. This created a sense of honesty and community.

December 3, 2015

Thank you for your kind words! We appreciate your recommendation of our location and we hope to be of service again in the future.

Friendly and very little pressure

by from Seattle, Wa |

We saw a pathfinder on line and went to check it out. It was in great condition with low mileage considering the age of the car. It fit our budget and after the test drive we bought it that night. Jonn, our customer rep, was very friendly and put little pressure on us. He gave us the space we needed to talk it over together before making our decision. The finance gentleman was very friendly and answered all our questions even though it was at the end of a long day. Much different experience than we had 10 years ago! Pleasant.

December 6, 2015

Thank you. We take our reviews seriously and are delighted to hear about your visit. Thank you for this feedback!

Great place to buy a car

by from Seattle, WA |

I bought my used 2015 Elantra sport here and I have no complaints. The guy who helped me was super friendly and upfront about everything I asked. Everyone else working at the deal ship was really nice and funny and I'm so happy I bought my car there!

September 1, 2015

oil change to new car..... priceless

by from Seattle, WA |

we took our Hyundai Elantra in for an oil change and came out with a brand new GT Elantra 2016. they kept my payments just about the same. very impressed, very easy, they were patient in making sure we understood what we were signing for.

September 1, 2015