Troiano Auto Group

(3.6) 8 Reviews

435 S Main St, Colchester, CT 06415

Dodge dart

by from Colchester, CT |

This is my second car from Troiano I just bought an AMAZING new Dart, Dave is super.

Long time customer...no more

by from CT |

My trust has been shaken the last time I visted the service dept. They are nice people, so I will refrain from going into more details, but this long time customer will be taking his business elsewhere from now on and will advise family and friends to do the same.

November 23, 2012

Hello, My name is Ash Bashir and I am the General Manager here at Troiano Auto Group. I would like to have the opportunity to speak with you about your experience here at the dealership. Please feel free to call me at (860)537-2331 or email at Abashir@troianoautogroup.com.

Don't bother

by from vernon, ct |

After reading a review about the dealership on another website I was worried that we would show up for our test drive and the car wouldn't be there (the dealership is an hour away from our house). Luckily it was there. I loved the car... it was beautiful. Unfortunately, Dave (who is apparently a finance manager) clearly couldn't have cared less about me or making a sale. During our test drive I asked him if the price was negotiable at all and he told me he wasn't going to try to work on the price unless I was serious about buying the car. How can I make a decision before I know the final price? I also asked him a couple of times about the tires on the car- they looked like they needed to be replaced but Dave kept saying they were fine. Finally he admitted the 2 front tires had to be replaced so I told him I wanted 4 new tires, not just the front ones. He said no. At that point my fiance and I walked out. It was beyond clear that he didn't care about making the sale and it was clear that he was annoyed with my questions, but the tire thing really put it over the top for me. It's really interesting to me that they would rather save a couple hundred bucks on new tires than make a sale. The funniest thing to me though is that I told him about the review I saw on the other website and I told him that if that had happened to me I would have immediately gone online and posted a review about it (there was some confusion when we first got there and it seemed like the car wasn't there, but it was). So I'm not sure why he wouldn't have tried to be a little nicer knowing I'd be posting a review. Maybe he thinks reviews aren't that important. They clearly have tons of customers though because when we were there Dave was being pulled in 5 different directions trying to help other customers. I thought it was kind of rude because we had scheduled a test drive... they should have had a block of time set aside for us- but it wouldn't have even been so bad if I felt like someone at the dealership cared about helping us or working with us.

OK for sales, Horrible for Service.

by from Colchester, CT |

Go ahead and buy your car here, but have it serviced elsewhere!

February 3, 2012

Dear Unhappy, My name is Ash Bashir and I am the General Manager for Troiano Chrysler Jeep Dodge in Colchester Ct. I would like to speak with you about your experience here at the dealership. We take great pride in our customer service here at Troiano. Please call me at 860-537-2331 or Email me at Abashir@troianoautogroup.com I would like to discuss any issues that you may have had here at Troiano.

Jeep Patriot

by from Lyme, CT |

The sales team was very professional, very knowledgeable, and made the entire experience very positive. The finance team was equally proficient. This is a great dealership, and definitely worth considering for your next vehicle!

January 31, 2013

Thank you for the review and your business. Enjoy the new Jeep.

Very Friendly place

by from Willimantic Ct |

Needed a truck asap. Went in first thing on a Saturday Morning and drove home in my new truck an hour later. Will buy from again.

January 31, 2013

Were glad we were able to help you out so quickly. Enjoy the truck and best wishes.

nice people

by from colchester ct |

would recomend to everyone. nice people....wounderful to deal with.

bat masterson

by from colchester ct |

wonderful people at troiano....would recomend them to everyone....