West Kendall Toyota

New 888-738-5071
Used 888-730-5136
Service 888-894-8493

Experience the difference!

I got a great deal and awesome service!

by from miami fl |

I recently bought a 2011 toyota camry se from west kendall toyota. I had actually put off trading in my car because i didnt want to deal with pushy sales men/women; i had bad experiences in the past at plenty of dealership. From the moment i walked in to the moment i left i felt like i was treated like a friend and not just a paycheck. if you need a car and you want great service ask for Andy. Im going back there soon to get my wife a car and if that doesnt tell you how satisfied i am i dont know what will.

terrible place

by from miami, fl |

these people have no respect for you, dont buy a car here

November 18, 2013

Dear Customer. Thank you for your feedback. Please call us at 786-345-2612. We would be happy to assist you and try to learn from your experience.

False publicity

by from Miami, Fl |

I went to this dealer with a print to buy this Toyota Camry and they said there is a mistake in the price, the price of the car is $7000 more.

Very Good Service and Buying Experience

by from Miami,FL |

Very proud of my new Toyota Camry, the buying experience was very nice, salesman was very attentive and finance person very helpful with all purchase detail. It was a perfect buying experience.

What customer service????

by from Moore Haven, FL |

We bought our 2008 Prius on May 14th. It is now June 22nd and we still do not have our registration or updated owner information. We have called the dealer, left messages, been talked down to by the receptionist and still have not gotten an answer as to where our registration is. It is illegal for us to drive the car right now because the temporary registration ran out after 30 days. We like our new car, but the dealer is too big and does not care about the customer.

January 8, 2012

CUSTOMER WAS CONTACTED, EXPLAINED THE ISSUE WITH THE TAG, THE DEPARTMENT OF MOTOR VEHICLE AND THE TIME-FRAME OF THE DOCUMENTATIONS. CUSTOMER UNDERSTOOD AND IS HAPPY.

Fast and Simple car shopping experience

by from Miami, Fl |

Great experience, friendly staff from the salesman to the managers. I felt my salesman was attentive and patient. In the end I left in the car I wanted and I'm very happy with my purchase.

June 28, 2012

Thank you for letting us know about your experience.