Victory Toyota Canton

46352 Michigan Ave, Canton, MI 48188

New 866-278-5042 New866-278-5042
Used 866-511-8065 Used866-511-8065
Service 866-694-2572 Service 866-694-2572

Get Paid For Your Trade at Victory Toyota of Canton - Home of the Car Doc!

Kevin was great!

by from White Lake, Mi |

I'm a difficult customer who wants what they want right now. Kevin was very helpful, patient, informative, responsive and knowledgeable when I leased and then bought the same vehicle within a six month period. . He definite put in that extra effort and it was very much appreciated! I highly recommend him and Victory Toyota!

September 4, 2015

Thank you very much for the kind words and recommendation, Marla! We are so happy you had such a positive experience with us. We look forward to seeing you again!

Exceptional Customer Service-Jason Joop

by from Canton, MI |

My 2010 Sienna Minivan's sliding door cable broke. Toyota's the warranty was extended to 2007 model year only. Service Advisor Jason Joop took my case and reached out to Toyota and didn't give up until Toyota agreed to replace the cable assy free of cost. This is the best experience I ever had at any dealership. This is my preferred dealership for future service , repair or new purchase. Thank You.

May 24, 2016

Thank you very much for the kind words and feedback! We look forward to seeing you again.

Bad place

by from Livonia Micigan |

Would not recommend. Salesman was a jerk. Did not like his tone or language.

Not professional at all.

by from ann arbor, mi |

Stay way from this dealership. They caused another problem and they are not professional at all. I got wheel alignment and oil change service last week from Aimee. At the time of pick-up, I found my automatic driver seat was all the way back and didn't work when I pushed the button to move it to normal position. It was late afternoon, so I brought the car the next day to ask to fix it. But she said she would charge for the inspection in the case it was not the mechanic's fault. She also said I could overuse the automatic seat functions. Definately, I didn't overuse it and I trusted Toyota's quality. Anyway, I don't expect this dealership will say it's their fault. So, I excluded the seat inspection and just asked another service - she said this will take less than an hour. However, after 8 hours when I went back to pick up my car, she said she forgot to do it because she was so busy. She even didn't express any apology. I have bad experience with dealership when I purchased my car. Now I confirmed their service quality is terrible, as is the sales.

Victory Toyota service

by from Canton, MI |

We have purchased several cars from Victory over the past few years and have been more than satisfied with the process, the staff, the service, and the helpfulness of all involved. Recently we were assisted by Mr. Kevin McCulloch who was attentive, knowledgeable, and followed up with whatever was requested. The entire staff, from service to financial and everything in between, has been a pleasure to work with. Thank you.

September 4, 2015

Thank you very much for the kind words and feedback, ML and EP! This is exactly how we want our clients to feel when working with us.

Excellent service Kevin mcculloch

by from Bloomfield hills MI |

Super great job in servicing and meeting customer's needs.

Thank you, Js!

Very happy

by from Canton, MI |

I will definitely refer everyone I know and tell them to ask for Kevin McCulloch!! Absolutely hands down the best experience I've had buying a car! Thank you for all your help and my new fabulous ride!

September 4, 2015

Thank you very much for the kind words and feedback, Kiara!

Repeat customer - very satisfied

by from Canton, Michigan |

I love my Highlander. It drives smooth and is reliable. It fits our active lifestyle. One of the reasons I am a repeat Victory Toyota customer is because of Steve in the Service department. He goes above and beyond to satisfy clients. Now I have another reason that I love Victory Toyota and that is my Sales person Kevin McCulloch. Kevin is attentive and a delight to work with. His knowledge is superb. Ask for him by name - you won't be disappointed.

September 4, 2015

Thank you for the feedback and loyalty, Bev! It is loyal clients like you that help build such a strong family atmosphere at our dealership.

great service

by from ecorse mi |

hi i was very pleased with my visit and to have Monica Arnold help me with everything i needed thanks again you were awesome!!!

August 31, 2015

Thank you very much for the kind words and feedback!

Buying a Car

by from Ann Arbor |

I recently purchased a car from your dealership and was pleasantly surprised how easy the process was. Normally buying a car is stressful. My salesman was helpful but Chad made me feel at ease with the entire process. Enjoying my car, thank you.. I'll send my friends your way.

August 28, 2015

Thank you very much for the feedback and recommendation, Holly! This is exactly how we want our clients to feel when working with us.