Victory Toyota Canton

46352 Michigan Ave, Canton, MI 48188

New 866-278-5042
Used 866-511-8065
Service 866-694-2572

Get Paid For Your Trade at Victory Toyota of Canton - Home of the Car Doc!

GreAT Friendly Service

by from Canton , Michigan |

By Far The Best experience Ive had when it comes to Purchasing a Car from A Dealership. As Soon as you walk in your greeted with nothing but open arms and Kind employees LEFT AND Right. Words can't describe How easy and Pleased i was When it came to Delivering My Car. You have to honestly go And Experience For yourself . My Sales Person was Deborah Lee (Just FANTASTIC) . She Made The Dealership Feel Like Home. Oh and They Have an Cafe and Lounge area Thats Really Nice as Well .. ITS A MUST GO MY NEW CAR : 09 g6 GXP / White

Victory Toyota Canton responded to this review

February 12, 2015

Hi, AJ! Thank you for the kind words and feedback. This is exactly how we want our customers to feel when working with us. We look forward to seeing you again!

Excellent service! Will go the extra mile for you!

by from Dearborn mi |

I have had the pleasure of doing business with Victory Toyota for 3 years now! I am currently financing a highlander and purchased a Camry from 3 years earlier! Let me tell you that this dealer is in the top! My credit is not the best but they bent over backwards with the banks and got me financed. They genuinely strive for customer satisfaction and comfort! You do not feel intimidated or belittled when talking to the sales people. I had the pleasure of working with Deborah, James, And brandon. they all treated me like a person and not like a business transaction which is why I am a return customer. The auto shop is great too! I do my work with Lorne and he is amazing as well. With his funny humor, understanding nature he will go above and beyond to insure you are satisfied as well! I highly recommend this dealer for all your toyota needs! Thank you victory toyota!!! The only reason I have 4 stars for the buying process is because it was extremely difficult to get financing for someone establishing credit. But they made it happen when other dealers couldn't!

Victory Toyota Canton responded to this review

January 14, 2015

Hi, Brigitte: Thank you for the kind words and feedback! It is loyal customers like you that create such a strong family atmosphere at our dealership. We look forward to seeing you again!

Appointments are not honored

by from Ann Arbor michigan |

Please let your customers know in advance that you can not honor an appointment time! I waited over 30 minutes only to told the department was behind and I would not be able to be serviced in a timely fashion (approx 3 hours for routine maintenance). I was then told Saturdays are always like this and recommended I make an appointment during the week! Thanks for the heads up and great customer service!

Excellent customer service

by from Brownstown,mi |

At victory toyota in canton customer service was excellent ,from sales to management services was excellent..thanks Debbie,Jennifer and Cathy for your hard work .you guys were wonderful and very helpful.when. We step in. To your dealership you were. All very accommodating,our experience with you all was wonderful, again thank you . Your efforts are commendable, again thank you!

Professional and willing to

by from Canton, MI |

My wife and I have been looking for a new reliable car for sometime now. I recently worked with Holly Bolton and she made everything about our experience of our purchase very pleasant. She was very professional, knowledgable and very nice to work with. I would highly recommend working with her; if your in the market for a new car. Thanks Holly from Victory Toyota canton. You will have our business again in the future!!!

Friendly staff

by from Ypsilanti, MI |

Just wanted to make note of the friendly staff @ Victory Toyota, the young lady on the phone Taylor was very knowledgable and friendly. Looking forward to the rest of my experience. Jenny A

Great customer service

by from Britton, MI |

Just a quick note to let you know that the friendly service I received from Taylor Shaffer from the Canton Toyota store was very helpful. I had called to get some general information and she was very friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. It was a very pleasant experience.

Excellent service

by from Ypsilanti, Michigan |

I took my car for service and oil-change, and also to shop for a new car, and I was satisfied with the service. Very friendly people, especially Deborah Lee. I am still hoping to get financing for my next dream car - the corolla 2014! at the rate affordable to me.

Purchased RAV 4 2013 and Avalon 2013.

by from Plymouth, MI |

Sales staff (Jennifer / Holly) responded well and on a timely manner to my inquiries on options and vehicle model availability. They had both cars prepared and ready for pick up as agreed to. They were very corteous and professional in their communication with me. I had my previous Toyota cars serviced at Victory Toyota with no complaints (reason why I choose this dealership to replace my existing Toyota cars). I have been dealing with Victory Toyota for the past ten years with no compliants. Good customer service.

Awesome service

by from Canton, MI |

great service and very friendly. Had good selection of vehicles and was able to give me a good price for my car.