Victory Toyota Canton

46352 Michigan Ave, Canton, MI 48188

New 866-278-5042
Used 866-511-8065
Service 866-694-2572

Get Paid For Your Trade at Victory Toyota of Canton - Home of the Car Doc!

Great customer service

by from Britton, MI |

Just a quick note to let you know that the friendly service I received from Taylor Shaffer from the Canton Toyota store was very helpful. I had called to get some general information and she was very friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. It was a very pleasant experience.

Excellent service

by from Ypsilanti, Michigan |

I took my car for service and oil-change, and also to shop for a new car, and I was satisfied with the service. Very friendly people, especially Deborah Lee. I am still hoping to get financing for my next dream car - the corolla 2014! at the rate affordable to me.

Purchased RAV 4 2013 and Avalon 2013.

by from Plymouth, MI |

Sales staff (Jennifer / Holly) responded well and on a timely manner to my inquiries on options and vehicle model availability. They had both cars prepared and ready for pick up as agreed to. They were very corteous and professional in their communication with me. I had my previous Toyota cars serviced at Victory Toyota with no complaints (reason why I choose this dealership to replace my existing Toyota cars). I have been dealing with Victory Toyota for the past ten years with no compliants. Good customer service.

Awesome service

by from Canton, MI |

great service and very friendly. Had good selection of vehicles and was able to give me a good price for my car.

Victory

by from Canton, MICH |

I bought my car using the web site and was completely satisfied.

Friendly Staff

by from Milford, MI |

This is my second RAV4 purchased at this dealer, both times the sales person and customer service were very friendly and helpful. Service Department was a different story. I have my vehicle service at a different dealer. I was informed by the sales person that service department was reorganized and it is better now. I will try it and do hope is better. Over all my experience with Victory Toyota is excellent.

Great service

by from Farmington Hills,MI |

James Jordan was awesome in going over all the details of my car, even though, it wasn't a Toyota. He even told me what to look for mechanically and was so thorough I didn't need to have a mechanic look at the car. I love my purchase and the quality of service.

Good service department

by from canton,mi |

Easy in and out for the service department. Work done in promised time. Cost was reasonable. Loaner car offered at last service appointment.

Excellent service

by from Michigan |

I am satisfied with my purchase at this dealership.they have excellent customer service. they have pleasant and friendly staff . i will recommend this dealer for any purchase or trade.

Victory Toyota Canton responded to this review

May 6, 2013

Thank you so much for your positive response. We are pleased to be your dealer, Jamar and Victory look forward to doing business again with you in the future! Enjoy your new Corolla. :) -Holly Bolton Internet Manager

First-time Toyota buyer

by from Milford, mi |

The dealership is well organized and well staffed. All the staff are very knowledgeable and helpful. The building is first-rate and clean.

Victory Toyota Canton responded to this review

May 6, 2013

Thank you Mike for your feed back. I am glad that we can be your dealer, BJC and Victory look forward to doing business again with you in the future. I hope you enjoy your new Tacoma! :) --Holly Bolton Internet Manager