Victory Toyota Canton

46352 Michigan Ave, Canton, MI 48188

New 866-278-5042
Used 866-511-8065
Service 866-694-2572

Get Paid For Your Trade at Victory Toyota of Canton - Home of the Car Doc!

Used Honda CR-V 2003

by from Ann Arbor, MI |

When first walking into the dealer ship my husband and I were not greeted or helped. We had to ask for help from Jamar and while being helped excellent customer service was provided, and were kindly re-directed to another location in which the vehicle that I was interested in was located. We traveled to a Belleville location and were helped immediately by Corey. Poor customer service came in to play after we asked the manager Don-Trell for a second set of keys for the vehicle that he falsely promised. Haggling with the manager over the cost for cutting new keys, and repairs to the hood of the vehicle cause my experience to become unpleasant. The manager J.T. from the Canton location argued with my husband about repairs, to CR-V. Games and poor customer service from management really surprised my husband, and I. The agents were more understanding and helpful, and Steve the service manager was kind during the whole repair process.

Victory Toyota Canton responded to this review

March 1, 2012

Thank you for your feedback. I apologize that you felt that your experience was not entirely excellent. I am sorry that your hood latch had an issue after you purchased the used CRV. As you were explained, many of our inexpensive used cars are sold AS IS. This keeps the pricepoint inexpensive. Sometimes there are minor repairs that are required later. That said, we fully covered the repair and even provided a no cost loaner. As far as the extra keys, as previously explained, we had only one set. However, Mr. Foster reimbursed you, from his own pocket, the cost of an extra key, as he felt that was necessary, again after the fact. Once again, I am sorry that you feel this was not handled properly. If you want to contact me again personally, I would be happy to discuss the matter further. I realize that I resolved some of these issues with your husband directly, and perhaps you did not realize the same satisfaction. John Tyburski (JT) General Manager

Trusted

by from clinton township MI |

I recently bought a used 1998 honda civic from Eric. He was a very good sales guy. He played the role very well when we were in the bargining stage of the deal. I had heard bad things about victory dealerships but had a great experience with this purchase. After my purchase I took the vehicle to one of my trusted honda guys who went through it and gave it the green light. No hidden problems they were very up front. Thank you.