Audi of Lexington

3000 Pink Pigeon Parkway, Lexington, KY 40509

Used 859-661-2822

Outstanding experience

by from Danville, ky |

Generally, I would rather go to the dentist than enter the doors of a car dealership. My experience at Audi of Lexington was the exception. My wife spoke with Tony SanFilippo over the phone concerning a truck in their pre-owned inventory. After some brief haggling, a preliminary offer was negotiated. Ahh, the moment of truth; when you find out the agreed upon deal is not actually reality. But to my surprise, when I got to the lot, the auto was exactly as described, and the deal actually as negotiated! Tony was professional and cordial, as were his colleagues. Although I did not finance this auto with the dealership, I enjoyed speaking with Mary in finance, who professionally guided me through the finalization process. This is a low pressure operation run by professionals who seem to sincerely enjoy their positions. An exceptional experience and a pleasure to conduct business at this dealership.

Great Dealership and Salesman

by from Lexington, KY |

I recently purchased a vehicle from Audi of Lex. It was a great buying experience and my salesman Jordan O'brien made it happen. I felt no pressure and enjoyed working with him to get the vehicle I wanted.

Great dealership

by from Lexington KY |

I was looking for a vehicle online and found it at the Audi of Lexington KY, I called to check out this vehicle and spoke to Jordan O'brien. He was able to answer all my questions and concerns about the vehicle and set up an appointment for me to come in to look at it. I did, and he was very personable and knowledgeable. I am in sells myself, not vehicles, but I appreciated how he took his time and did not overly push the vehicle on me. It was the vehicle I wanted and Jordan worked to get the price I wanted to be at. It was the easiest vehicle I have ever purchased. Make sure you ask for Jordan when you go to look at your next vehicle.

Audi of Lexington Ron Powell

by from Lexington, Kentucky |

There were many options to choose from when I was searching for the right place to purchase my car. When I went to Audi of Lexington, there was no question this was THE best place to purchase my new vehicle. The service is great and they are very helpful! Ron Powell is the main reason I bought from here, though. He helps we scheduling your appointments and anything else you need. He is one of the best in the business, by far! The next car I purchase will for sure be from Audi of Lexington.

Poor response time from the dealer in question....

by from Rock Hill, SC |

By the time I heard back from the dealer in KY, I had bought a car in Annapolis, MD and drove it home to Charlotte, NC! This was a new Audi Q5-TDI vehicle. Kentucky was closer to me but their response was too late. What else can I say?? Small comment overall of your site: Most dealers are good about giving information but some are terrible. For instance they may give color as grey and the mfg. has four different greys. Some won't say what the interior color is and makes shoppers look elsewhere. Someone should notify all sellers to give more details if they want to make a sale. Just my $.02 today!

Audi of Lexington responded to this review

January 14, 2014

I'm sorry that you feel our response time was slow. We try to get back with all of our customers in a timely manner. As far as you comment on detailed information on our web site audioflexington.com. We have very specific details on all of our vehicles. We list the specific exterior color, interior color, and all factory options on every vehicle. We also have actual photos of many of our vehicles to provide better information for the custommers. As an example please use the link below. http://www.audioflexington.com/new-inventory/index.htm?model=Q5&&&&

Purchased an outstanding pre-owned Prius

by from Carmel, IN |

I was in the market to replace my 2004 Toyota Prius and asked the manager Chad Kemmish to be on the look out for one. I gave him my requirments and price break and over the next couple of weeks received texts and photos of candidate automobiles. Finally, a like-new 2011 Toyota Prius came in that was in stunning condition and had the upgraded audio equipment I was looking for. Within a couple of weeks, I was able to drive down to Lexington and meet Chad who showed off the car and then let me test drive it. Afterwards, we went in and talked price, agreed in no time and the paperwork was set in motion. He offered me a fair price for the 2011 Prius and gave me a nice trade-in on my 2011 Prius. It was all handled with consumate professional courtesy and service. And outstanding car buying experience and I won't hesitate to return for another car when that time comes.

Luxury dealership?

by from Lexington, KY |

Wife purchased a used 2007 Mercedes from this dealership a year ago. At the time I was not satisfied with their service since we were told to just "go to Walmart and get some floormats" since the car did not have any in it. The breaks also squeaked and were told "they just do that on these models and nothing we can do" and were not given a second set of functional keys. I've gotten better service from low end used lots. To beat it all we just spent $4200 putting a new transmission into the car and it's not even to 100k miles yet. When contacting the dealership about the transmission were told to take it to James Motor it wasn't their problem. Overall, it was a pitiful experience from a so-called luxury dealership.

Audi of Lex

by from Winchester, KY |

Entire purchasing process was enjoyable and extremely fair and professional. Tony San Filipo is top notch.

Professional and Courteous

by from Knoxville |

Very impressed with the customer service, professionalism, knowledge, and courtesy we experienced at Audi of Lexington throughout our entire purchasing process.